Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

By Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... More

About the OC
Meet Natsu
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Dead Grand Prix
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
From Pegasus to the Fairies
Drunk Love!
Call of the dragon!
Natsu vs Gray
Gray vs Natsu pt.2
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Begin the Games!
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
Blade vs Minerva
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Together
Here Comes KemoKemo!
Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Forward!
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
Will Fate Burn?
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

Fairy Tail Movie

1.2K 18 0
By Uwu_trashley

(Revised)

Heyoooooo I'm back. Do you guys think I should include the O.V.A's? And after that should I try to go off the manga and see how it goes...  Or should I try to write something else 

This does not continue off from the Tartaros Arc!!

↖ ↗ ↘ ↙↖ ↗ ↘ ↙↖ ↗ ↘ ↙↖ ↗ ↘ ↙

"And these what's-their-name bandits..." Gray started as we ran through the narrow streets.

"The Bacchus Bandits! We're supposed to catch Geese, their leader! The Mayor himself posted his job so it's gonna be a HUGE reward!" Lucy exclaimed with a creepy face.

"Lucy, your crazy greedy face is showing." Happy and I warned.

"How rude!" She retorted.

"Just stay focused you two!" Carla warned.

"Erza-san." Wendy called out.

"What is it, Wendy?" Erza turned her head back slightly.

"Is it just me, or does the city seem too quiet?" Wendy Pointed out, at that exact moment a group of bandits flew out from everywhere completely surrounding us.

"An ambush, huh?" Gray sighed.

"You guys aint' getting past us!" One of the guys with a scar on his face yelled.

"We're gonna turn you into fish food and knock you into the ocean!" Another threatened.

"Sounds great! I'm getting fired up!" Natsu smirked.

"Our only target is Geese, their leader! We won't get our reward unless we've captured him!" Erza reminded.

"I want the reward~! I want the money~! Reward~! Reward~!" Lucy chanted giddily.

"Yup, she's turned evil." Happy sighed.

"Get em'!" A guy yelled.

"Scatter!" Erza commanded making us all jump away in our own direction. Left, right, right, left, dead end.

"Hello..." I smiled innocently.

"Lookie what we got here." The guy smirk softly slamming his club against the palm of his hand.

"Okay, just hand over Geese and you won't get hurt." I offered.

"Ha! As if!" They all began to laugh.

"Have it your way then." I shrugged bringing out my weapon.

"I warned you..." I chuckled licking the blade of the scythe before cutting through all of them. Just as I was about to question them a loud explosion erupted near me.

"Probably Natsu." I sighed knowing we might have to give up the prize money to repair the town. I decided to leave my defeated group behind and went ahead to find the others.

"Bingo." I smiled as I saw an iced floor. Carefully I followed it to find Natsu and Gray shooting a guy back and forth while arguing.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Erza yelled making them stop.

"Yes, ma'm!" They yelled straightening up causing the guy to fall on Gray and Natsu to fall sliding towards me.

"Watch it!" I yelled jumping over him careful not to slip.

"HUH?!" He yelled as he slid all the way to the end.

"There he goes..." I said as he disappeared out of sight.

"Let's go!" Erza suddenly commanded running off with Gray following her.

"Huh?" I jumped chasing after him. Wendy somehow found us and ran with us.

"There he is!" We exclaimed as we saw a man with a tattoo on his back run out of a house.

"Talk about obvious!" We added as we read the tattoo. 'Geese B'...

"I got this!" Lucy yelled running out of the building.

"Lucy?!" Erza exclaimed.

"Well, she seems excited." I smiled as we followed her. We ran a bit following Lucy only to be met with a dead end and with Geese escaping.

...

"I CAN'T BELIVE THIS! YOU NOT ONLY WRECKED THE TOWN BUT YOU LET GEESE GET AWAY AS WELL?!" The old man holding a cigar yelled.

"Yes. It's my fault." Lucy softly raised her hand up taking the blame.

"We're deeply sorry, Mayor. But the bandits have been routed..." Erza explained.

"Don't give me your excuses! How can you call yourselves 'Fairy Tail'?! Do some work instead of calling yourself some self-important name! You get no reward!" The Mayor left slamming the door.

"BLEH!" Gray, Happy, Carla, Natsu, and I stuck our tongues out at the mayor.

"I'm sorry, everyone. It's my fault." Lucy bowed her head.

"It's okay! We're in this together!" Natsu reassured with a toothy smile.

"That's a cool thing to say, Natsu!" Happy praised.

"The point is the Master's going to be mad at all of us." Carla sighed.

"Carla..." Wendy mumbled.

"Shall we head back?" Erza smiled softly.

"Yeah!" We all agreed with a smile.

~~~

"All right! We're back!" Natsu exclaimed while stretching.

"It sure is nice to be in Magnolia." Carla agreed.

"Sorry! I'm gonna take a shower at home before returning to the guild! See you in a bit!" Lucy interrupted walking in the direction of our house.

"Don't take long!" I called after her.

"She's clearly feigning her cheerfulness." Carla sighed placing a hand on her hip.

"Lucy-san..." Wendy frowned lightly.

"Don't worry about it. She's always quick to recover." Erza smiled as we continued walking back to the guild.

"We're back!" Natsu yelled once we entered. We looked around and saw the usual. Everyone being happy and whatnot. We got questioned by a few of the other members on how the job went.

"Welcome back, my dear Gray-sama!" Juvia popped out of nowhere once we sat at the bar which gave me time to ask for a quick drink.

"Hi, Juvia." Gray nodded as Mirajane handed me my drink which I replied with a small 'thanks'.

"Oh! The guild without you was a sea without water!" Juvia blushed placing her hands on her cheeks mumbling incoherent words afterwards.

"Oh, what are you mumbling about? They say talking to yourself is a sign of old age, you know." Gray advised making me choke on my drink.

"Oi, are you alright?" He suddenly turned to me.

"Y-Yeah!" I choked out laughing a bit making him raise his eyebrow.

"I'm fine! I swear!" I laughed causing Juvia to glare and Gray to look away shaking his head. 

~

~

~

We stared at the eating girl and her bird companion in silence. The only sound that was heard was of them chewing down their food.

"Here you are." Mirajane placed a cup with water in front of the girl.

"Thanks." The girl replied plainly.

"Was she just hungry, maybe?" Lucy stared.

"Who is she?" Natsu asked.

"I dunno." Lucy shook her head softly.

"Thank you for the meal." The girl mumbled.

"You'll be okay now!" Lucy smiled sitting in front of her.

"No I would've been fine with or without your food." The girl replied.

"Huh?" Lucy asked shocked by her words.

"Eclair! Don't say thing like that!" Her bird friend scolded.

"I'm sorry." The bird turned to us bowing.

"N-No, it's okay..." Lucy replied.

"I'm Momon. She's Eclair. I took her in a few years ago!" The bird exclaimed.

"Don't you mean the opposite?!" Jet and Droy exclaimed only making the girl nod a bit. Lucy held out her hand making Momon stare at her.

"I'm Lucy! Nice to meet you!" She greeted shaking the birds wing. Lucy held her hand to Eclair only to get ignored.

"I'm Natsu! I'm a dragon slayer! Nice to meet'cha, Eclair!" Natsu smiled.

"I'm Happy! Want some fish?" The blue cat offered.

"Thanks for your help." Eclair stood up.

"Let's go, Momon." She ordered.

"Wait!" Carla suddenly stood up.

"Carla?" Wendy asked in surprise.

"The forest your headed for is dangerous! Something sad is waiting in there..." Carla warned.

"Forest?" Eclair asked she put her index finger to her fore head as if to remember.

"Yes... Deep inside the Boundary Forest... That's where..." She trailed off.

"Boundary Forest..." Happy repeated.

"Let's go, Momon." Eclair repeated once again.

"E-Eclair!" Momon exclaimed.

"Hey!" Lucy exclaimed. Chasing after her. We followed in pursuit and Lucy obviously offered our help, which Eclair reluctantly accepted.

↖ ↗ ↘ ↙↖ ↗ ↘ ↙↖ ↗ ↘ ↙↖ ↗ ↘ ↙

I'M ALIVE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 446 20
All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in the heart- Natsu and Lisannna Everyone...
3.5K 88 27
After Lucy and Natsu jokingly around put there names into a couple contest, they suprizingly come third. They end up go to a forest house with nobody...
208K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
56.3K 1.7K 14
It was another day where Team Natsu are out doing a job around East Forest of Magnolia. Their job was to find a treasure that's buried in the future...