Riding Hood • Malum ✔️

Por mikellyart

[COMPLETED] "Code red! Code fucking red!" "Okay, if my notes are correct, code red means really, really hot b... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Epilogue
Join My Patreon

Chapter Four

6.3K 303 339
Por mikellyart

"I should just quit school so I don't have to deal with this kind of bullshit," Michael sighed into his desk.

This time, it was Ashton and Luke who had come over to Michael's place but that didn't seem to faze the seventeen-year-old who was treating their visit like a therapy session.

"Did Nia put a spider in your backpack again or are we still talking about the nerd?" Luke asked in a bored tone, flicking through his phone like the basic bitch he was.

"Nia's the one who did that?!" Michael screeched, causing the other two boys to wince. "And, his name's Calum, you uncultured swine."

"Says the boy who pronounces it 'Yeves Saint Lah-rant'," he retorted.

"I apologize for being Australian," Michael groaned, fighting the urge to throw something at Luke's head.

"I apologize for allowing you to be my friend."

"Fuck you. I'm a joy to have around," Michael scoffed.

Ashton snorted, lightly slapping Luke on the back to get him to stop talking. He didn't need these two idiots getting into a fist fight.

"I take it you're still stuck on Calum."

"He's just so hot, Ash!" Michael whined, gesturing wildly with his arms. "Like, it's not fucking fair. He's freaking cute and he's smart. He made me read, Ash. He made me read and I fucking understood. Which, I don't understand how that's even remotely possible because I was too busy trying to keep myself from jumping his bones like the slut I really am."

Ashton let out a snorting laugh that Michael did not even find the least bit funny.

He was having a crisis, damnit!

"Why don't you ask him on a date and just get it over?" Luke groaned, already tapping away at his phone.

"I can't just jump his bones, Luke," Michael stated, like it was the most obvious fact in the world. "I need to...wine and dine him or some shit like that."

Ashton raised an eyebrow, grinning at the bleached blonde teenager rolling his body onto his desk like a dying dolphin.

"Fuck. Mikey...You really like this guy."

Michael blushed, banging his head against the wooden desk.

"No shit."

"Like...you really like Calum."

The junior let out a high-pitched groan.

"Yes, Ashton. I really like Calum! Do I need to spell it out for you or did you need a 32-slide presentation on why I should lick whipped cream off of his dick?"

Luke snorted, rolling his eyes at his best friend's antics.

"Mikey, just ask him out," Luke finally breathed out, putting his phone down. "The worst he could say is 'no' and you know that you'd know that you gave it a shot. If he says 'yes', then you get to reenact every dirty fantasy that you've been texting Ashton about for the last two weeks that you both think I don't know about when Ash's password is my fucking name."

Michael gaped at his best friend's response, wondering where the fuck that had even come from. Ashton also seemed to be in a similar state of shock – that or he was furiously trying to think of new four letter password that wasn't L-U-K-E, F-U-C-K or D-I-C-K.

"So, what were your thoughts on the one where I dress up like a cheerleader and get him to fuck me in the locker room?"

Luke cast his best friend a quick glance, top-to-bottom.

"You've got the legs for it."

"That's what I fucking said!' Ashton yelled, throwing his hands up.

"I got an A minus!" Michael squealed as quietly as he could, catching the glasses-clad senior off guard.

Calum started at the sudden appearance of the bleached blonde boy – on his lap, no less.

He looked around fervently to see if anyone was looking at them but the library was nearly empty because it was afterschool. Plus, they were seated at the back corner of the room, hidden from the librarian and her prying eyes.

"I know that's probably not that impressive, since you're like all smart and shit, but I suck at English so hard that they might as well name me 'blowjob of the month'," Michael rushed out quickly, causing the dark-haired boy under him to blink twice as he processed what had been said to him.

His cheeks darkened when he finally caught the 'blowjob' part. Michael stared at the way Calum's lips quirked upwards in a blinding smile that literally took his breath away. God, this boy was cute as hell.

"That's great, Mikey," he praised the younger boy, shifting slightly so Michael's legs settled better on either side of his waist. "I'm glad I could help."

Michael grinned back at the older boy, quickly casting his eyes down to where he was perched on Calum's lap. He realized how naughty the situation would have seemed to anybody else but, to Calum, he was rather calm about it. It was as if he did not see just how sexual the position actually was.

"You're such a great guy, Cal," he giggled softly, throwing his arms up to rest on Calum's broad, broad shoulders.

Seriously, what the hell did they feed the Maoris?

"Thanks," Calum smiled, genuinely blushing at the compliment.

The blonde stared at the taller boy – they were basically at eye level in this position. He just looked so soft and so, so sexy. Really, Michael couldn't have been blamed for what happened next.

"Fuck it," he muttered lowly before leaning forward to connect his lips with the older boy.

No sooner than when their lips touched, Calum was leaning backwards so far that he fell out of his chair and pushing Michael to his feet in the process.

"Oh my god."

Michael stared at the taller boy sprawled out across the floor.

Calum's glasses were slightly askew on his face and his face was absolutely red. Michael's felt his heart drop at the bewildered look on the older boy's face. His cheeks pinked when he finally grasped what exactly had happened.

He'd been rejected. Thoroughly. Rejected.

"Calum, I-I..."Michael trailed off, eyes filling with heartbroken tears. "I have to go."

Before Calum could manage a response, Michael grabbed his backpack and darted out of the library.

He could hear the librarian's disapproving hiss as he exited the place but ignored it. He wasn't just embarrassed, Michael was mortified. He had fucked up. He had seriously fucked up.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

423K 18.9K 20
The one where Calum adds 3 random numbers into a groupchat in an attempt to cure his boredom. Things don't quite go the way he expected.
11.9K 307 3
When Michael finally worked up the courage to ask one of his best mates, Calum Hood, out on a date, he never imagined Calum would actually say yes. N...
17.4K 1.1K 21
"that's gay" "i'm sorry?" in which ashton and micheal were banished from their kingdom in the sky to earth for being gay. [lashton & malum] lowercase...
35.4K 2K 57
There are some people on this planet that, from the moment you meet them, you can't stand. For Calum Hood, this was Michael Clifford, who was, in Cal...