Lost and Found

By kellxcim

"Have we met before?" The girl asked. I shook my head. "Your face looks familiar.." She said. I gave her a co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 16

709 23 1
By kellxcim

Lauren's POV

What did Lisa mean that we were so cute?

I just went to Twitter to read some stuff. Just then, I saw Lisa's tweet.

There's a picture and she said "My baby sisters are so cute 👶🏻💓". I clicked on the picture and saw Liane and I.

She took the photo while we were sleeping. Ohh that's what she meant when she said that we were so cute.

I tapped the reply button.

"@LisaCim ohh that's what u meant. Hahaha." I replied.

I decided to also tweet.

"Hey guys. If you don't mind, please include our little sister Liane in your prayers for her fast recovery. Thx 💓" I tweeted.

I got lots of notifications after. Many retweeted and replied that they will pray for Liane.

Gosh I really love the CimFam.

Just then, I felt Liane move. I looked at her and she's breathing heavily and sweating.

I think she's having a nightmare again. I sat down beside her then gently shook her shoulder.

"Liane.. Sweetie.. Wake up.." I said softly.

Liane woke up, still breathing heavily. I hugged her to make her feel that she's safe.

She hugged me back then buried her face on my chest. I started stroking her hair to make her breathing go back to normal.

Liane started breathing normally. That's good. I looked at the clock to see what time it is.

It's almost 12. Liane needs to eat breakfast cause I think she needs to drink some medicine or something.

"Liane, what do you want to eat?" I asked.

Liane just shrugged her shoulders. I opened the drawer and saw a menu and the number.

"Here sweetie, choose what you want." I said, handing Liane the menu.

She slowly got it. Her arms are kind of shaking. I think her cuts hurt.

"Are you okay Liane?" I asked.

She slowly shook her head. Tears are forming in her eyes.

I carefully took the menu from her. The tears that were forming in her eyes started streaming. Dang it this is my fault.

"I'm so sorry sweetie." I said, rubbing her back.

"I'll call the nurse." I said then pressed the nurse button beside her bed.

A couple of seconds later, a nurse walked in. Her face is kind of familiar, I think she's Liane's nurse.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Her arms just started shaking. I think her cuts hurt." I said.

Liane won't stop crying. Wow I'm so worried. I really want Lisa here.

"What did she do before her arms started shaking?" She asked while unwrapping the bandages around Liane's arms.

"She was getting the menu I was handing her but it started before she got it."

"And before that, she hugged me because she had a nightmare." I said.

"Some of her cuts are bleeding. Probably because of her sudden movement." She said.

She dabbed some cotton balls on Liane's cuts to wipe the blood. Liane's still not stopping from crying.

***

Liane finally fell asleep. Her cuts are newly bandaged and they gave her some medicine so she won't feel the pain.

Also, it's been 3 hours since Lisa left. I really want her back here 'cause I think I'll cause Liane more pain. I'm not good at taking care of people with conditions like this.

Just then, my phone buzzed. I got a text message.

[im on my way back. How's Liane?]

It's Lisa

"She's okay. She just fell asleep after crying for an hour."

[why did she cry?]

"Her cuts suddenly hurt then they bled. The pain caused her arms to shake but she's good now."

[tell me more about this later.]

"K I will. Drive safely."

I kept my phone after. A couple of minutes later, someone knocked on the door.

I guess that's Lisa. I went to the door and opened it. It is Lisa.

I opened the door wider for her to come in.

"So what happened?" She asked.

~~~~~

Lisa's POV

"So what happened?" I asked Lauren.

"I was handing her the menu when I noticed her arms shaking while getting it. I asked her if she's okay and she shook her head then started crying. I called the nurse then she removed the bandages on her cuts and replaced them with new ones once the bleeding stopped." She said.

"Did they give her painkillers or something?" I asked.

"Yes but the nurse said she can only take them when the pain is too much." She said.

I sat beside Liane on her bed. I started stroking her hair then fell deep in thought.

I really wish that incident didn't happen. My baby sister is hurting so much because of that. She is also traumatized and she won't talk unless she's having a nightmare.

Her school is going to be affected and we'll never know if we can send her back there. God, what did we do for you to give us this problem?

All I want is for my baby sister to be happy and not stuck in this hospital until she recovers. All I want is for her to go to school, hang out with her friends and communicate with new people with out getting scared. Is that too much to ask?

"Lise? Are you okay?" I heard Lauren ask.

I quickly snapped back into reality.

"Uhh.. uhm.. yea. I'm fine." I said.

Just then, I felt my cheeks. They're wet.

I quickly wiped off my tears. My mascara is probably smudged on my cheeks now.

"Why're you crying?" She asked, standing up and standing beside me.

"It's nothing." I said.

"Lise, you know you can tell me everything." Lauren said, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"It's Liane. I just wish none of these ever happened. I want her to be happy, not hurting and traumatized. I want her to talk again and be that Liane that we used to hang out with every time."

"I-I just miss the old her so much." I said.

Lauren hugged me and I buried my face on her chest. I started crying. I've never been this sad in my life.

"We all miss the old Liane, Lise. Let's just pray for her fast recovery and stay strong for her." She said, rubbing my back.

"Lisa?" I heard Liane whisper in her sweet sweet little voice.

I quickly wiped my face and made sure that there's no smudged mascara on my cheeks. I then turned to Liane.

"Hey baby." I said, smiling at her.

She gave me a small smile that quickly turned into a frown. Gosh dang it I think she noticed my eyes that are probably blood shot and puffy from crying.

"Y-you okay?" Liane asked, stuttering.

"Yes I am sweetie. Why'd you ask?" I asked.

She tried to point at my eyes.

"I'm just sleepy." I said.

She gave me her look that means I need to tell her the truth.

"I promise, I'm just sleepy. It's nothing sweetie." I said, giving her a small smile.

She just sighed and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her then kissed the top of her head.

I know she's worried that I'm sad but she doesn't need to know my problem, I don't want her to be more sad.

***

"She can go tomorrow. Her wound is responding to the medications really well. We just need to observe her cuts then we'll finalize her release." The doctor said.

After a few days of staying her, Liane can finally get out of this place! She's going to have therapy sessions though after her stay here but it's okay.

"You like that sweetie?" I asked Liane.

She nodded her head with a smile. She really wants to get out of here. I bet she misses our other siblings but I think she'll just get scared of the noise they make.

~~~~~

Hey guys! Here's a new update 💓 hope you enjoy this. Updates soon on this story and my other stories ^•^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 89 11
Life is going well for Cara Jenson. She's doing well in school, has a great group of friends, and the best thirteen year old sister anyone could ask...
1.6K 46 31
Ever wonder if you feel you want to really understand who you are? Amy thinks that constantly. In real life, Amy is part of one of the most popular g...
1.4K 17 39
"Have we met before" I said "Maybe in another life" she replies "Why am I drawn to you" I asked "Because... I'm yours and your mine... that's what yo...
28.6K 845 28
You live in LA and are taking a vacation to Malibu. There you see a very large family walk into the restaurant you and your family are eating at but...