Fragments [GuyXGuy] ✔

By bluecrayola

[Can be a stand alone!][Book 2] {Valleyside Pack} Milo Morgan is an only son, the only heir to his pack. He's... More

Warning
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Urge
Chapter 2 - Fucking Alphas
Chapter 3 - Gift?
Chapter 4 - Not Fucking Property
Chapter 5 - Dream
Chapter 6 - Rogue Betas
Chapter 7 - First Touch
Chapter 8 - Memories
Chapter 9 - Kiss Gone Bad
Chapter 10 - Dominance
Chapter 11 - Fuck Me, Literally
Chapter 12 - Only For You
Chapter 13 - Cody, You Little Fucker
Chapter 14 - The Mated Life
Chapter 15 - Party Fuck
Chapter 17 - Town Relaxing Gone Bad
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18 - Little Alpha Property
Chapter 19 - Deadly Drug Addiction
Chapter 20 - Call
Chapter 21 - Guilt
Chapter 22 - Broken Alpha
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Flame Prologue

Chapter 16 - Will, Follow Me If You Want To Fuck Me

14K 617 243
By bluecrayola

Fragments

Chapter 16 - Will, Follow Me If You Want To Fuck Me

.

I felt refreshed as soon as Will and I were both clean and redressed. Sure, any fucking werewolf would know we just mated, but I couldn't care any less. As long as our arrangement wasn't known, I felt fantastic. Will and I used a couple wet cloths to clean ourselves and a couple of Clorox ones to clean the mess we'd made in the gameroom. Will was definitely going to look at it differently now. I grin to myself and roll my eyes when Will sends me a look in which he thought I was crazy.

We make our way past people and I give a nod to Gage when I see him before approaching Michael, Cody, and Aaron, who scowled and walked away as soon as he saw me. I sigh a little and Michael raises an eyebrow, "He's pissed. What did you do?"

"Long story" I sigh and cross my arms while looking at Cody, who was forwning at me, "What?"

"You hurt Aaron" he says, almost disappointed and I wanted to goan in irritation.

"For his safety" I say and rub my neck, "Aaron tends to do stupid things when he knows something is on him. He probably would've wanted to be alone and something stupid could've happened. Which reminds me, keep him in sight, will you? I'll be letting Ollie and Peter know, too, to stay with him. I'll go check if they're inside the house. Come on, Will."

Will stays close to me and I don't mind that fact. We leave Michael and Cody, who snuggled against his mate. I look around as we walk and I don't see Ollie, which should've been a little easy because that boy was like a firework at a party. Just when I think about giving up in looking for him, I hear a voice that I definitely did not want to hear for the rest of this event. "Milo" Patrick's cocky voice meets my ears and I sigh heavily as I turn around to face him.

"Patrick" I mutter unpleasantly before making a half turn, "I hope you're having fun, but I have more important things to do."

"Oh, I know" he says and the tone of his voice had me stopping in place. "I mean, you look a little rumpled to me, doesn't he, Jack."

"Definitely."

I turn the rest of the way to meet his gaze, clenching my jaw. He smiles a little, "I see you and your mate were having a little fun in a party meant for you. I mean, surely having a quickie with your mate isn't as important as your allies."

"I don't have time to-" I begin in a snarl.

"As it is, this gathering isn't really for you, is it?" he says, causing my anger to seriously jump and I clench my jaw to keep myself from punching the son of a bitch. I couldn't attack him... an ally- not now that he was causing a scene. Fuck. "Because you're not the alpha yet, huh? So let me see" he tacks on as he lifts his hand, pointing to one finger, "You haven't gotten your title," the second, "you don't have any leads on this supposed threat," another finger, "you have no control over a mate who disrespects other alphas" he shakes his head, "No wonder you're the bitch in your mating."

That made my stomach sink so low I felt as if I could throw up. First, I noticed the way my ears were ringing. Then I noticed the complete and utter silence that fell around. Finally, I noticed who was here to hear this and I didn't know how much more humiliating this could get.

And I was fucking pissed as hell.

Patrick smiles slowly because he knew he hit a fucking nerve. "What alpha..." he sighs with a shake of his head, "stoops so low as to bend over for someone who isn't even a real wolf until a couple weeks ago. Then again, you're no alpha." He tilts his head, "Before you go on about me lying and so on..." he fishes into his pocket and I tried so hard not to let my cheeks burn in humiliation when he pressed a couple buttons. I immediately recognized the mating Will and I had only a couple minutes ago. The sounds of me and Will mating, my moans, my whimpers reached my ears and I tried so hard not to freaking break his fingers.

I wanted to kill him. I wanted to tear him apart. I wanted to fucking bathe in his blood, but I clenched it tight inside me to keep control.

The son of a bitch couldn't get to me so easily.

Will made a move to probably take away the phone but I snarl low in my throat and he tenses up beside me, though thankfully, he stays put. I take a threatening step, Patrick raising an eyebrow at me as Jackson straightened his shoulders. They were two alphas who already had their titles, and sadly, I couldn't fight both of them. Not together. "You know what?" I say and I'm surprised that my voice was oddly calm, that I wasn't shaking in anger. I raise my head and take yet another step, "Yeah. You're right. I bend over for him. I let him pin me and fuck me whenever he pleases. I let him fucking bruise me up when he fucks me." I sneer, curling my fist, "I let him shove his big cock into me- and you know fucking what, I absolutely fucking love it. I like the way it feels and hell fucking yeah am I going to fucking bend over for him when it feels like that."

"You're sick" he sneers.

I take another step and he tensed up when I reach for his phone, yanking it from his fingers as I look down at the blurred image of Will pinning me on the table. Now I realize I never heard the door close after Aaron left. "I'm sick?" I shake my head with a small laugh, "He's my fucking soulmate- he has every goddamn right to fuck me. He's fucking allowed to pin me down. He's fucking allowed to want to be on top. He's allowed to make me feel like a bitch when he fucking wants to" I sneer and I watch him try to make a look of disgust. I clench his phone tight as finally the sounds go silent and I shake my head while leaning my shoulders back and I grin, "No, you're sick."

I watch as he scoffs, "You-"

I snort as I raise his phone a little, "You're sick, Pat. You fucking recorded my mating? You thought this would hurt me? Oh, no, I feel elated" I sneer and his own jaw clenches as I smirk. I click my tongue, "Tell me something, why did you record this, huh? You say you wanted to humiliate me. No. I say you liked it." His mouth drops just a little. "I bet you fucking liked watching him fuck me up. I bet you liked what you saw. I bet you're saving this later to jerk off, huh? Too much of a wuss to want to try it? You're just some stupid-"

The hit came so sudden I didn't even have time to blink. Pain raced up my jaw, pounding in my face as blood met my tastebuds. Through that, I managed a smile because he hit first- now I was going to fuck him up. I turn back to him and lurch forward, gripping his collar to slam him down. We bump against Jackson, who stumbles back, falling, before moving away. My fist curls and I slam it against Patrick's jaw, his head snapping to the side. He snarls and I try to pin his body but he shoves me to the side, rolling above me to punch me in the face again. The hit wasn't as surprising as the first and I manage to block it.

Then he punches my abdomen, hard, and I feel the breath being knocked the hell out of me. My lungs gasp for air and I feel it on fire a little as he gave another good punch at my face. He was fast after that, punch after punch, which made my anger rise. I raise my leg and knee him in the balls, his shout of pain reaching my ears as we rolled. I pinned him down and slammed my own fist against his face. He wanted to roll me over again but I lock my legs and I watch as he snarls, claws extending, telling me he was more than ready to shift. I manage to grab his jaw before his face stretches into his snout and I feel his body change beneath me. He snarls, turning his face to probably bite, but I slam his face against the grass, using my legs to pin his wolf.

"Shift" I snarl angrily, running my tongue over my swollen lip, "I said shift!" I roar, rubbing his face on the grass as he tried to buck me off. It takes him a while to see that he wasn't getting out and he snarls, jaws snapping as he shifted back into his human skin. I hold him by his neck, "I bend over" I snarl down at him, "that does not mean I can't fuck you up. I can love taking it up the ass" I snarl and chuckle, "but I'm still an alpha, you son of a bitch. I can still run a pack, I can still fucking decide what is right. Letting him fuck me does not make me weak!" I snarl, gripping his neck tight as he growled in anger. "If anything, I'm fucking stronger than anyone here. I admit I like to bend over. It makes me strong to treat my mate as an equal. I don't use rank between us and I feel sorry for whoever is mated to a son of a bitch like you" I add, giving his neck another shove before moving back to stand up. "I want you to get out of my territory. I may not be the alpha yet, but if you don't fucking listen to me, I will break something."

He gets up quickly, shoulders shaking in anger before someone who I guess was from his pack goes to give him some pants. I wait, ready for him to attack but he simply shoves through people to get away.

I watch him leave, my body so fucking tense in anger before I realize the complete silence. I look around slowly, "Anyone else has a fucking problem with my mating?" I demand angrily. I was on fucking adrenaline- I wanted to fuck someone up. When no one says anything, I snarl lowly, "Then I want everyone out! This gathering is fucking over! I want everyone out now or I swear I will fucking kill a bitch." I turn around, looking at my mate a couple feet from me, "Will, follow me if you want to fuck me" I snarl as I walk past him to head into the house.

He followed.

.

"I want it hard" I growl, crushing my mouth to his, his eyes studying me as he held me a little hesitant. I grip the back of his neck and pull him into me, sighing at the warmth he gave. "Don't fucking look at me like that. I'm fine. I'm pissed and I want you to fuck me. Is that much to ask?" I demand.

His eyes study me hard, "Cody did say angry sex was better" he states slowly.

I huff a breath, finally feeling my shoulders relax before I drop my head against his shoulder. It still left me surprised how that simple sentence managed to relax my anger and I simply bury my face on his neck. "Sorry" I murmur and run my fingers through his hair, "I'm a little weak when it comes to keeping anger in. The only way I see to releasing that anger is with you fucking me."

"You don't have to ask" he states before turning us around and pushing me down on the bed. I move up and watch him as he lowered to hover over me. He yanks his shirt off and I follow with mine, kicking off the shoes and pants I'd worn. Will grabs my briefs and I let him slide them down my legs, wiggling a little to help him slide them down. His eyes travel down to my cock and I sigh in content when he curls his fingers around me, yanking his clothes with the other. I raise my hips a little and groan softly when his closed palm slides up and down my cock. That felt really good.

Then he was laying between my legs and I lock my legs around his hips, watching him look to the side for the bottle of lube. He finds it quickly and coats himself deeply, moving his fingers down my shaft and past my balls, where I shudder when he gives them a small squeeze, before he fingers my entrance like I showed him. It wasn't long before I was lowering my ass on his fingers, wishing he could just get on and hit my prostate. When I know he is just about to brush it, he removes them making me growl lowly before he crawls up over me. Then he guides himself to my entrance and I raise my hips as he entered me, slowly moving his cock in and out.

He stares down at me and I couldn't care any less about how I looked like- it felt fucking amazing. My lips part a little and a breathless whine leaves my lips when he bucks his hips, his hand clutching the sheet over my head to hold himself. His thrusts get a little hard, which moves my body up a little and he resorts to sliding his hand beneath my arm to grip my shoulder to keep me in place. I slide an arm around his neck and lower his head to mine as his hips sped up, sending warmth rushing through my veins.

He was thick and long as he pushed himself inside me and I exhale shakily, rotating my own hips as I reached down to grip his hips. Sex with Will was just so fucking mind blowing that I wasn't long before he was rutting his hips against me roughly, my fingers wrapped tightly around my cock as I jerked myself off. I let my head drop back when I felt so close and grip the back of his neck, lowering his head to my neck, "Bite me, Will. Do it" I groan as my abdomen tightens and when I feel his canines sink into my neck, I come with a sharp cry, holding him tight as he came, too.

Before, with my mark on him, I had felt so utterly complete, so damn satisfied. Now I realized that felt nothing compared to what I was experiencing. My body felt so hot, a gentle burn spreading from my neck and slowly filling up my chest. I could feel him, feel all of him. I could feel what he felt towards me, what he thought of me. I could feel how he felt about being inside me, about sleeping with me. And it all made my chest clench even more.

God, I fucking loved him.

I bury my face on his neck, trying to catch my breath when he released my shoulder. My heart was pounding in my chest because I had never felt this strongly for anyone before. I had never... I had never had real love and it felt so damn amazing. It felt so incredible.

Will licks the area and he rolls to the side, dropping unto his back with a sigh. "Oh" is all he says, his chest still rising. I tilt my head towards him and I realize just how much I love this asshole. I wanted him to know it too. So I sit up despite the achy feeling in my body and straddle his legs, his eyes narrowing at me a little, "Milo, I-"

He was scared of being on his back. Despite knowing that I would never fuck him, he was terrified of being on his back. There was only one way to fix that and I look down at him with determination. I grab his cock, pumping the appendage slowly and I watch as it hardens in my fist quickly, filling the area fast. He tries to contain his groan, but I hear it and I continue jerking him until I knew he wanted to pin me down again. Before he could protest, I crawl up and quickly sink myself on his cock, dropping my head back at the extremely new position. Fuck, this was even better than bending over.

I look down at my mate before slowly rolling my hips and his breathing hitches along with mine. My fingers travel up his torso and I grip his shoulder before raising my hips and slamming down against him, letting out a satisfied sigh when he filled me up. Then I start bucking my hips, rolling them against his hips as I took every inch of him inside me. "Yeah" I breath out shakily, planting one of my arms on his abdomen while I gripped my cock with the other, "This is fucking good. Fuck!" I choke out when the next time I lower myself, he thrusts up. "Will" I whimper before reaching up to grip the headboard. I look down at him before I begin a fast pace at riding him, sliding down onto his cock with every roll of my hips. Will shoved my hands away before gripping my shaft and I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel better with his skin on mine. I inhale shakily and look down into his beautiful green eyes, memorizing the glint in them, "I love you, Will. I really do. I love you so much" I murmur, his heart skipping a beat inside his chest.

He doesn't say it to me, but he didn't need to. I knew he loved me too- even if it scared him. That emotion was new to him, too, and he didn't know how to show it. He loved me and I knew it- that was all that mattered. That was all I need to fall in love with him even more- so much more that I felt as if I needed him to breath. And it scared me to the core that I needed him so much, but I couldn't have asked for anything else.

That was how I spent the rest of my night, riding my mate long and hard until I couldn't move and my bones felt like jelly. Even then, he pinned me face down and I was left gripping the sheets as his body completely laid over mine, his lips on mine as I tilted my head back and his hips pounded against my ass hard and fast. And when we couldn't continue anymore, I simply laid against him, my mouth searching his lazily. I was sweaty and he was sweaty and he still clutched me close. I knew things were changing fast, things were moving and it was all good.

It was all perfect.

.

12/28/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 23.7K 35
[Can be a stand alone!][Book 3] {Valleyside Pack} Christopher, Nicholas, and Caroline are first born triplets of Aaron and Vanessa Henderson. Normall...
949K 38.9K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
519K 27.5K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...
1.1M 48.6K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...