A Day in My Life

De HarleyQuin3

Dakota Hastings is a 16-year-old girl that is tired of her life. Her overprotective older brothers have annoy... Mais

Introducing My Family
First Day of School
My Run-In
Math already sucked
I'll do anything... Except that
Pretty Average Day
My Punishment
The Terminator Scares me
Just please stop
Mickey D's
My Treehouse
The Chase
Empty Rink
Not. Fair.
Mad sprint
Dinner Party
I'b really sick
I hate my job
Digging Up Dirt
Luke, Meet my brothers
At least I get a sick day
The good ol' days
Cousins
Scary Movies
Honesty's the best Policy
You're welcome/I'm sorry
So Sorry
Attacked
Its official
Picnic
Winter Break
BBQ
Party Time
Party Starting Right Now
I'm done
Meet Aubrey
Coming home
Revenge
Forgiveness
Christmas Shopping
Tied Up
The Play
Christmas Eve
Christmas Vacation
Presents!
Soccer Game
Luke's gift
Gone
Party Prep
New Years Eve
Fireworks
Truth or Dare
Clean Up
School again
Chemistry
My Bad
Basketball Battle
Mario Kart
All black everything
Find your way
Thrown, not jumped
Steamy
Prank War
The Final Prank
Shot
I missed you
Break Ups aren't hard
Fri-yay
Bright Lights In the Big City
Talk Through It
Babysitter
Camping
Lake
Parent Trap
Henry and Bella
Workin it all out
Progress
Not the worst it could be
Teachers Pet
Confrontation
Training
Fun on the Field
Happy Place Destroyed
Cold weather sucks
The Wolves
Princess
I Wonder Why
Girlfriends
A/N
Second A/N
I lose
Pathetic
Beach Day
Slammed against a window
The Dragon
Cleaning up
A Promise
So... they noticed
Wheres Dylan?
Not the best Morning
Anyone
Not your average hero
I Don't Beg
Approved
Abandoned Playground
Im back
Family Vacation
Paradise Pier
Secrets and Ice Cream
Ghosts and Popcorn
Sorta Sisters
The 2 Adults
NOT AN UPDATE BUT READ
All the Answers
Chocolate is the cure
The Talk
Oatmeal
Still Going
Is that possible?
The Aftermath
911
We all do
More Bad News
Hope
Not Quitting, Ever
Not Over Yet
Crack Of Dawn
The Payment
Ours
She's Back
The Question
Behind Closed Doors
A/N New Story Coming!

Stuck

7.6K 174 58
De HarleyQuin3

School for the next couple of days was boring, but at least school started on a Wednesday. A three day week didn't sound that hard. 

I stopped thinking that after I was assigned multiple projects, presentations, and took an extremely hard test on Wednesday. 

On Thursday things cooled down a bit, and I managed to get most of my work finished early that night. 

I walked downstairs in the same soccer shorts and old jersey I normally wore and then I ran into an issue. Well, he ran into me. 

"Oh! I apologize, I was just trying to grab my jacket!" James said as he reached past me to grab it from the front area. 

"Ummmmmmmmm, that's o-okay.." I said uncertainly, in utter shock that my coach, Coach James, was in my house. And not wearing a soccer uniform, although that part made sense. My eyes were wide and I wasn't entirely sure of what to say, but luckily he seemed a little shy about it too. 

He smiled at me and I followed him back to the living room where he evidently had been sitting with Dylan and watching a stupid guy movie. 

Dylan nodded his head at me as I sat beside him and said "James is here." 

"Thanks, I got that." I said back sarcastically. 

James smiled at me and I smiled back, awkwardly scratching my arm, before noticing something. There were 2 cans of beer on the table. 

"Dylan! You're not allowed to have beer! And it's Blakes!!" I said with wide eyes. 

"He doesn't need to know, and he's out right now." he said with a smile, grabbing it and taking a sip. 

I smiled evilly but before I even said anything he turned to me. 

"Don't you dare tell him Kota!" he warned, pointing a finger at me. 

I smiled and said "Sorry, but that's not very convincing. We could... make a trade though?" 

"How about the trade is I won't kill you if you don't tell?" he asked, raising a fist.

James suddenly started laughing and said "What??" He didn't expect the sibling relationship we had clearly. 

"Told you he was mean." I muttered. 

Dylan turned to his new friend and said "Sometimes when Dakota thinks she's in charge or something, I have to prove her wrong. She's not very good at remembering."

"Shut up! You're not the boss of me!" I said, getting closer and shoving his arm.

"Exhibit A." Dylan said with a smile before turning back around to face me. 

Then he held up a fist and threw it straight for my face. I ducked and fell back to the couch and curled up into a ball to protect my stomach and fact, preparing for more, but nothing ever came. 

I looked out from my protective armadillo form and saw Dylan and James laughing.

"I have her trained well, clearly." Dylan said with his usual idiotic arrogance. 

My eyes flashed dangerously and I growled. No way. Without any warning, I jumped up from the couch, grabbed Dylan's beer, and took a swig of it. 

I set it back on the table and despite the fact that it tasted disgusting and I didn't like it at all, I smiled hugely. 

James looked shocked. And a little impressed, I'd like to think. 

"Tell me you did not just take a sip of that." Dylan said in a low voice.

"I took a sip of it!" I answered cheerfully with a smile. 

He stood up and I tensed all my muscles. By the time he had taken a step towards me I was sprinting towards the door and out of the house. 

His long legs helped him catch up to me in seconds. The fact that I was wildly laughing and running like a drunk person because of my laughter probably did not help. 

He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to a jerking stop, then he spun me around. Grabbing my wrist tightly, he turned and walked back into the house, dragging me along behind him. 

"Owwwww!" I complained as he yanked me along and his grip on my wrist grew tighter. I tried to pull my arm free but it just twisted in a painful way. Stupid strong people.

He brought me back into the house and the room where the crime occurred. Then, in front of my coach, he shoved me to the ground and sat on me, holding me down. He grabbed two of my arms with one of his and held me in place. 

"Okay! Okay! I won't tell Blake anything don't worry!" I yelled. I was not in the mood to get hurt tonight. He pulled back and smiled.

"I thought so." he smirked. 

I rolled my eyes and then turned to see James clutching his sides and laughing, pretty wildly for someone who I had barely seen smile hugely before. He was enjoying this...

"You guys are adorable!" he said in his cute accent-y voice, when he calmed down. 

Dylan and I turned to each other and scrunched our noses up identically. 

"Nuh uh." I said as he answered "No way." 

James smiled knowingly and I stood up. Dylan moved his hand in a shooing gesture and said "Okay now stop bothering us baby."

I stuck my tongue out dramatically and walked out of the room. 

Well. Nothing to do and nobody to bother. I went to my room and texted/listened to music for the rest of the night. I got some food at one point but then came back up to my dark cave. When did I turn into an angsty teenager? I do not know. 

A couple hours later, I heard James about to leave. I went downstairs to say bye and he smiled.

"You guys be ready for the scrimmage tomorrow." he said with a wave, as he left.

THE SCRIMMAGE THE SCRIMMAGE THE SCRIMMAGE HOW COULD I FORGOT? 

Dylan, standing next to Blake, who was now home, plugged his hands over his ears said "Dakota. Shut up."

Whoops, maybe I didn't mentally scream that. 

"I CAN'T HELP IT! THE SCRIMMAGE IS TOMORROW!" I shouted excitedly. Our team would be playing it's first ever practice game against another school tomorrow! We were leaving in the middle of school tomorrow and taking a bus to the other school, where we would play. Our team hadn't had much practice but we were dedicated and put a lot of effort in. 

Blake turned to Dylan anxiously. "You'll watch her the whole time right?" he asked parentally. 

Dylan and I groaned in unison. 

"Why does he have to go with us?" I whined to Blake. 

"I'm the assistant coach!" Dylan said. "And missing school is a plus."

"Why do I have to watch her?" Dylan asked matching my tone.

"Because she's little and needs to be protected! You'll be going to an unknown school and you don't know what weirdos are going to be there or what could happen!" Blake said. 

"I'm not little!" I yelled, crossing my arms over my chest and dropping my face into a pout. 

Dylan and Blake looked down at me and just smiled and looked at each other.

"Shut up." I said even though they hadn't said anything. 

Blake laughed and said "Okay, okay. Just watch her and protect her with your life, Dylan." 

He rolled his eyes and wearily said "I always do."

We ended up walking upstairs together so I bumped my shoulder playfully against his and said "You so would not protect me with your life."

He looked offended and put a hand over his heart. "Of course I would!" he over dramatically lied. 

Talen, who was coming up the stairs behind us suddenly, laughed and said "You would not."

I high-fived him and said "Right?" and Dylan said "Awww cute. The two babies are teaming up against me."

I was used to this so planned to ignore it, but Talen, who hadn't actually been bullied by our brothers in a while looked offended. No height he ever grew to would stop them from being older brothers. 

In a high pitched voice that fought against his cause, he said "I AM NOT A BABY!" 

Suddenly all my brothers seemed to appear out of nowhere. 

Nick who was walking out of his room said "Yes you so are." and Blake called up "Sorry, but you are." 

"NO WAY! She's the baby!" he accused, pointing his finger at me. Thanks for throwing me under the bus bro. 

"She's the littler baby." Dylan said, shoving me more forcefully than I think he meant to. 

"I'M NOT LITTLE! YOU'RE ALL JUST TALL FREAKS!" I said angrily, grabbing my arm a little and trying to act like his shove didn't hurt. 

Nick turned to me and gave me a glare and Dylan chuckled under his breath. Talen even straightened up a little. 

Ohhhhh no. I think they were bored. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled, shooting between them and down the stairs to safety. 

They trampled down noisily after me and I heard the sounds of many stomps and a loud thunk, someone might've been pushed into the wall. I didn't pause to look and see who it was. 

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I twisted to the side but my stupid huge jersey got caught on the bannister. The last few steps I missed and I was hanging there by my shirt, about two inches off the ground. I struggled to get free but it was too late. They were all surrounding me, even Blake, who had come in to see what all the laughing was about. I tried to get my shirt loose from it but I couldn't. 

Dylan laughed and said "Need help baby?" 

"NO! I'm fine." I said, as I tried to turn my body like an owl and get it unstuck. But it just wouldn't move, and I couldn't stretch that far. The laughter behind me grew louder. The only way to get free would be to take off my shirt or get help. Both seemed like pretty terrible options. 

I grimaced and turned to my four older, vicious, and smiling brothers. 

"Okay mayyyybe I might possibly require a little assistance." I admitted in a squeak, with a blush heating my face up. Better than saying I needed help at least. 

Talen took a step forward with a laugh but Dylan held him back with an arm. 

"Hmmmmm I don't think we're convinced yet." he said with a laugh. 

"Dyyyyylannnnnn!" I whined as I suffered in midair. 

"Baaabbbyyyyy!" he mocked me back. I glared and he smiled.

"Now that's no way to treat someone who could help you down from this torture, is it?" Blake said. Dylan looked at me expectantly and crossed his arms over his chest. I shook my head twice slowly with my glare intact and he laughed again.

I looked at Nicka nd raised an eyebrow but he shook his head.

Talen was next, and he looked like he would but he popped his head in the others direction. They'd probably just throw him up here too. 

I turned back to the massive ones. 

Dylan spoke again. "Now, if you want to get down all you have to say is 'I love all my older brothers sooooo much and please please please help me down.'"

"Noooo! I don't want to!" I whined again, trying to shake myself free. The stupid fabric held. 

"Say it." Nick said evilly. 

"FINE!" I said it way too quickly to hear and under my breath. 

"Do you really think that counts?" Blake said. 

I rolled my eyes back as far as they could roll. If they could freeze up there, they probably would. 

"Fine. I-ugh... I love my brothers so much and please please please let me down." I said in a small voice, the rosiness of my face burning to a full red flame at this point. 

Dylan tapped my nose and rudely said "There you go, cutie." 

I growled but like always, didn't seem to intimidate anyone. Blake grabbed me easily and in one pull freed me from my trap. 

The second he set me to the ground I tried to run but he held one tight grip on my shoulder, locking me in place. 

"Don't forget to set your stuff out for soccer in the morning. And I don't have school tomorrow so you're all walking unless you can get rides." he said.

I nodded, grateful that I had already asked Chris, even though Dylan had as well. 

Dylan could drive at this point, I think he just liked being chauffeured around instead of driving our old family car. 

I slipped in between the beasts at this point and lightly sprinted upstairs. Before I got into my room I heard them all call out varying forms of good night and good luck for my game tomorrow. I would say I love you to them like normal but I was not really in the mood right now. After a minute, I called it down to them regardless. I couldn't help it. Then I went into my room and set up my gear by the foot of my bed, next to my school stuff. I was ready. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ahh I am so sorry I haven't updated recently! Unfortunately, I have been preparing for college along with my regular school stuff, after school activities, and a new job. But I will still always find time to write for y'all because I love doing it and am forever grateful for the support! Comment, vote, message, or tell your friends about it. Hope you enjoy :) The picture is just because I thought it was true haha. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

THORNS | 1 De goldenroses15

Ficção Adolescente

33.4K 709 27
Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family, which comes with four extremely protec...
120K 2.1K 25
Best Rank: #14 in Overprotectivebrothers -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Saphire i...
515K 9.5K 43
Fifteen-year-old, naive and innocent Ria Wilson is the little sister to the most reputed, feared and protective six brothers, renowned as the Wilson...
869K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...