I Don't Beg

Dylans POV:

I always face problems head on. 

I ran downstairs, skipping every few steps, to distract myself and try to think of all the idiots I invited over.. there were a lot. Matching the description Kota and Derek had given us shouldn't be too hard though! I paced more across the room and thought..

Could've been that kid Toby..? No, he was pretty shy normally he couldn't be that forceful. 

Maybe that weirdo Caleb? He was on the football team so definitely strong enough but he did have a girlfriend and I could've sworn he brought her to the party. 

WAIT! It might've been that Cavanaugh kid people always invited because of his hot sister... What was his name again... 

Leonard? Something weird sounding I think... 

I texted Derek asking him to investigate it and sat down. That was all I could do for right now. Suddenly Blake barreled into the room and I could've sworn his eyes were glowing red.

He tried to speak but it wasn't his normal quiet strict talking it was his angry I'm about to kick your ass kinda speaking. 

"What the actual fuck have you done, Dylan?" he asked angrily. 

"Ummmm... like today, or..?" I joked with a grimace, hoping it'd calm him down. 

He glared and I held up my hands defensively and backed up a foot. "What'd I do?" I asked. 

He took in a huge breath madly and yelled "WELL, FOR STARTERS DAKOTA WARNED YOU ABOUT THE LOSER! THEN, YOU ALMOST FUCKING RIPPED HER SHIRT OFF HER AFTER WHAT SHE JUST WENT THROUGH! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HER?"

I flinched back a little with every word then realized what I had done today.

I pleaded "Look, Blake! I really didn't realize the guy was anything to worry about and I forgot with the shirt thing, I wasn't thinking! Force normally work-"

"WELL YEAH YOU WEREN'T THINKING!" he yelled again, face red and breath coming out in angry puffs like a dragon. 

"SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT NOW IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OKAY?" I yelled now, angry too. I hadn't meant to do that, but Kota cried wolf a lot and the shirt thing was just a mistake, god!

Blake looked pissed that I had yelled so I took another step back. He took another puffy breath to calm himself and said "Go up right now and apologize. You're going to let her stay with you tonight, I don't care if she kicks you in her sleep or even punches you, you deserve it. And tomorrow you're doing a shit ton of chores and anything I request of you loser."

Even though the last part was uncalled for, I nodded. I guess I did deserve it...

"And have you had any luck tracking down the guy?" he asked in a somewhat kinder voice.

"Yeah, Derek and I are working on it. James even said he'd help since he knows a lot of the students at our school as well." I explained.

He rubbed his temples, sat on the couch and said "Okay, good."

I left to walk upstairs and Blake called out "Be nice or else."

I didn't answer. 

"DYLAN!" he yelled, reprimanding me. 

I rolled my eyes, but facing away from him, and said "I will, I will."

When I reached Dakotas room, the door was open a crack, so I busted right in like always. I saw Kota sitting on her bed and facing the window, away from the door.