Thrown, not jumped

I felt an arm shake me and I suddenly was pulled out of a dream. I opened my eyes and saw Talen, sitting beside me on my bed. I stretched out groggily and he said "Ew! Are you drooling?"

I sat up immediately and said "NO!"

He laughed and said "I know, I just wanted you to get up."

I shoved his arm and he said "We're having breakfast. Oh, and the air conditioning broke like an hour so Blake called a guy but it might be a while." I felt a wave of heat wash over me and I said "Oh."

I immediately pushed my heavy blankets off and stood up. Man, it was hot.

"Talen, leave so I can change into shorts and a tank top." I said, shoving him out of my room.

He left and I switched to some clothes that might be able to handle the warmth. Then I lightly brushed my hair and walked downstairs.

When I got into the kitchen, I saw 4 very shirtless guys.

"Guys!" I protested, shielding my eyes from them. "Put some clothes on!"

"It's hot!" Nick said, coming over to me for a hug for the first time in my life.

"EW Get off!" I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you blushing?" Nick asked with a grin. 

"No." I said, turning away.

"You are!" Dylan said coming over to see my face.

"I suspect it's a sunburn." I said trying to hide it. 

"Oh Kota. It's not a sunburn. You're blushing because of my six pack." he said, pointing his abs at me with a huge smile.

"You guys are so arrogant. You think you're so gorgeous." I said, looking at Dylan and Blake primarily, moving away to the fridge.

Dylan laughed and said "You're just jealous that you can't whip off your shirt anywhere you want. But that's just one of the many advantages to being a guy."

I walked over to the cabinet and dropped a pop tart into the toaster.

"How come it had to be nice outside on the day that our AC broke?" Talen asked, walking over to me.

Talen was the least built of all my brothers but even then, he was still very fit.

Blake said "Don't worry, it'll get better. But for now, why don't we go for a swim?" he asked, looking at the pool outside.

"I'm in." Dylan, Talen, and I said. Nick added the same. 

Then I heard another voice coming down the stairs. "I'm there." he said, entering the room.

I looked at Chris, who was wearing nothing but some tight gray basketball shorts. They hung low on his hips, fully showing his perfectly carved abs and beautiful tan chest. I was surrounded by my brothers with their muscles but his perfect body still shocked me. He caught me watching and he flashed a smile with his beautiful white teeth, reminding me of his smile last night.

In response, his gorgeous cobalt blue eyes raked my body, and he admired my somewhat tight tank top and short shorts. His eyes came up to mine and he smiled larger as he noticed my blush.

"Chris, you're still here?" I asked, slightly breathlessly.

"Yep." he said. "I was ready to leave when Blake invited me to stay for another night."

"Oh. Cool." I said, attempting to be casual, and now eating my pop tart.

Dylan came over and stole a bite of it. I was still grateful that he invited me yesterday so I didn't say anything. Unfortunately, Blake noticed.