Loving The Bad Boy

By lisasinghh

Emma Miller didn't know that one run in with the school's bad boy, Aiden Black, would make her life go in all... More

STOP AND READ!
Chapter One*
Chapter Two*
Chapter 3- On my mind
Chapter 4- Dinner with the Black Family
Chapter 5- Meeting the Boys
Chapter 6- Project Bad Boy
Chapter 7- Project time with Mr. Bad Boy
Chapter 8- Hanging out with Bad Boy #2
Chapter 9- Partying on a Tuesday night? Oh what fun.
Chapter 10- Whoop Whoop, Party time! Not.
Chapter 11-Getting to know Mr. Bad Ass
Chapter 12- Weekend Fun with the Bad Boys
Chapter 13- Dare to Kiss
Chapter 14- The Bad Boy's Past ~
Chapter 15-Dealing with the Queen B
Chapter 16-Feeling Like An Idiot
Chapter 17-Ignoring Him, Missing Her
Chapter 18- The Bad Boy's Confession
Chapter 19- Date Night
Chapter 20- The Best Friend's Secret
Chapter 21- Blast From The Past
Chapter 23- Catching Feelings
Chapter 24- Revealing The Truth
Chapter 25- Plans and Promises
Chapter 26- Escape
Chapter 27- Just Being Teenagers
Chapter 28-Friends Best Friends.
Chapter 29- She's Back
Chapter 30-This is Not the End: Pt 1
Chapter 31-This is Not the End: Pt 2
Chapter 32-Worst Nightmares
Chapter 33-Relief
Epilogue- It Was Worth It
Author's Note!
Special Chapter: Here We Go Again
Brand New Story Alert!!!!!
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!
A New Bad Boy Story?!
Announcement! 🚨

Chapter 22- The Hangout Spot

697K 13.5K 2.3K
By lisasinghh

Chapter 22- The Hangout Spot

-Emma-

A few weeks pass without running in to Mark and Mia and things were going smoothly. Aiden was still his bad boy self which I argued many times with him that even though he has the look and the past to be one, he's still a big softie on the inside. Usually that conversation ends with him throwing me over his shoulder and taking me away from wherever we were, he only does that because he knows how much I hate being thrown over his shoulder. It makes all the blood rush to my head and when he sets me down I get dizzy. One time when he sat me down I was so dizzy that I almost tripped and was going to fall into this HUGE puddle, like no joke you could mistake this puddle for being a lake because of how large it was. Aiden being the big softie that he is couldn't stand to see his awesome girlfriend fall into the humongous puddle and get all muddy and wet so he grabbed my waist catching me right before I fell into the puddle and that ladies and gentlemen that just proves how soft Mr. Bad Boy actually is.

A few days after the diner incident Amy had her big date with Matt and all through that day she was freaking out, I didn't have a clue why, she must have really like Matt and wanted things to go perfect, but we all know things don't go the way we want them to. Anyways, she made me skip school and go to the mall with her, and she knows how much I hate the mall but she said if I didn't go she would drug me and drive me all the way to Mexico putting me on a raft and letting me float out to the middle of the Gulf of Mexico with no food, water or any communication. Don't I have the most caring best friend ever? Sarcasm, got love it.

She made me follow her the whole damn day through the mall looking for the 'perfect' outfit. I had called Aiden to tell him the torture that I was enduring and guess what he did. He just laughed and said 'oh well, enjoy' and I could imagine that stupid but yet sexy smirk on his face when he said that. Such a mean boyfriend. Couldn't even save his girlfriend from the wrath of her best friend. After hours of dreadful shopping Amy finally found the 'perfect' outfit it was a peach colored dress that was laced at the top and fell right above her knees, it had small brown belt wrapped around the waist and she paired it with a light colored jean jacket and brown combat boot. She looked gorgeous when she finally got ready, her makeup look natural with her light tan skin, she added a small layer of eyeliner and small amount of blush on her cheeks. She pulled her brown hair to the side and did a fishtail braid letting fall over her shoulder. But even though she look amazing she was still freaking out, I had to literally put my hands on her shoulders to stop her from bouncing through the roof. When Matt had finally appeared at her front door the look on his face when he saw her was priceless. He looked completely and utterly awestruck with Amy's appearance and couldn't even find words to say anything and when he finally did they were both blushing. It was so adorable. When they had finally left, I decided to stay and hang out with Nick for the night since Aiden was busy with something and I haven't spent time with him in so long. Our night consist of movies, perverted jokes, junk food and popcorn fights, all in all it was an awesome night with my other best friend.

The next day Amy called interrupting my wonderful sleep and when I picked up my phone she literally squealed my ear off before I could say hello. She jumped into her story about her date the night before. She said that Matt had taken her to this small café that served delicious mouthwatering food. She said they talked about their family, childhood, and told stories about them. After that they went for a walk in the park and he had bought them ice cream. He took her by the lake and where the moonlight shined onto the lake making it glisten and took her hand pulling her near him and kissed her. She said that kiss was sweet but yet filled with passion, after they kissed he asked her to be his girlfriend and of course she said yes and that made them official. So yes, Matt and Amy are officially together and I was happy for them, they deserve to be together and I like seeing this happy side of Amy that only Matt would give her.

Amy and Matt are together, Aiden and me are together now that only leaves Derek, sweet, caring Derek. The one guy who could get any girl that he wants, doesn't have anyone, but Derek seemed fine with it. After Derek confessed to me and found out that Aiden and I was dating, I still could see a bit of sadness lingering in his eyes whenever he saw Aiden and I together, but recently I've seen that sadness fading, it looks like he as finally coming to peace with it and I was liking that. He could finally move on and find someone way better and could finally open up to her. Derek and I have gotten closer to each other over those past few weeks and I was glad to say he is one of my best friends and one person I could turn to for anything. We joke around, plan pranks and team up on any game, this dude is like the big brother I never had.

As for Aiden, I finally introduce him to my parents as my official boyfriend and he was so freaked out to meet my dad again, because he was my boyfriend. I had invited him over for dinner one night and he came clean cut and without any bad boy gear, hair combed neatly, his jeans not black but blue denim, he wore a black button up shirt that was rolled up at his elbows. Overall my boyfriend looked hot, just saying. When he had entered my house I could see a thin layer of sweat covering his forehead, I took him into my kitchen where my parents where and introduced him. My mom gave him a hug and a smile and my dad shook his hand a little too firmly and gave him a look that said 'hurt my daughter and I will kill you.' I could tell my dad only did that for fun, but I could also see he was a bit serious. When I had introduced Aiden to Tyler again, it was like meeting a long lost best friend, they instantly click. Tyler was happy to have another guy figure to look up to other than my dad. By the end of the dinner, everyone was stuff with amazing food and the conversation was light and easy, it was like Aiden was the older son my parents never had, not my fault I'm a girl, but overall the dinner went well and I was glad my parents really liked him. So over the last couple of weeks everything was going smoothly with everyone and I was happy no drama was going on, well none that I know of.

Now Amy and I were heading to our lockers to get our things since the last bell of the day rung. I opened up my locker and grabbed my coat and replaced it with my heavy text books that I have no use for since I had no homework and that was just pure luck since I always have homework. I slipped my coat onto my shoulders and hitched my bag too, slamming my locker shut.

"You riding with me?" Amy asked also slamming her locker shut and started to walk towards the end of the hall where the double doors are that leads to the parking lot

"Of course, I can't leave you alone." I said with an innocent smile and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I could do a day or two without you." She said with a smirk on her lips.

I faked gasp. "You could really go a day without your awesome best friend?" I said feigning hurt.

"Nah, I love you too much to ever be away from you for so long." Amy said with a smile giving me a side hug that I returned.

"Aww, love you too Ames." I said with a smile. "Don't tell Matt or Aiden, they might get mad because they're not getting any of this loving." I said wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

Amy laughed. "You're right. This love has to be a secret." She said and I nodded in agreement was we walked out the double doors to the parking lot. Since it was November, the temperature was starting to drop tremendously, so basically stepping outside was like stepping into a freezer turned on high.

I pulled my coat closer to my body as we walk down the parking lot to Amy's car. "Why does it have to be so cold?" I asked as the wind blew cascading my hair all over the place.

"You complain for the littlest of things." Amy said unlocking her car.

"But yet you're still here listening to it." I said to her as I slid into the car the same time she did.

"Maybe I need a new best friend then, one who doesn't have a food addiction, likes shopping and doesn't complain." She said giving me a pointed look as she start the car letting the heat from the vent blast into my face to which I melted like an ice cube.

I slammed her arm. "You're such a mean best friend for thinking about replacing me. Even though I have my flaws and so do you, we'll always be best friends."

"Yup!" She chimed as she pulled out of the parking lot and onto the main road..Amy drove to diner and parked her car, we got out the car and walking into the diner. I glanced around till I found Aiden, Derek and Matt sitting at a booth. I tapped Amy on the shoulder and showed her where the guys where and we walked over to them.

"Hey guys." I said sliding into the booth next to Aiden.

"Hey sweetheart." Aiden said giving me a peck on the lips. Matt and Derek also greeted us with a smile.

Amy sat next to Matt and Derek grabbed a chair sitting on it backward. Aiden wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. Over the past few weeks, the diner was the place all of us would usually meet up to hang out at after school. We would eat, tell jokes, and say stories, do homework and study for tests here. I guess you could say that this place became our hangout spot. I glanced around to my friends and saw genuine smiles on their faces as they talk among themselves.

"What are you looking around for?" Aiden whispered into my ear.

"I'm looking at our friends and how happy they all look." I whispered back at him.

"They do look happy don't they?" Aiden asked look at our friends and I nodded with a smile.

"I just hope all this happiness stays this way." I said.

"It will sweetheart." Aiden said giving my shoulder a small squeeze and offering me a smile.

I smiled back at him and nodded, but I couldn't shake this feeling that something is going to happen in the near future, something that will affect all of us, but mostly Aiden and I and this feeling was unsettling. I just hope things will stay the same and nothing will destroy this happiness. Well all I can do is hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 319 29
He wore a light blue shirt and leather jacket, and had fluffy black hair that fell into his eyes if his head was tilted just right. He stood with his...
937K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...
183K 5K 46
Emma; Your stereotypical bad girl. She: smoked, Raced & was involved in what you would say "underground fighting". Being previously kicked out of two...
4.5M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...