Angel's Fight: a TSS/MC fanfi...

Par allthegayallday

Angel is a lone wolf, surviving on her own. But what happens when she looses her memory, makes new friends, a... Plus

Minecraft fanfic / TSS fanfic
Minecraft fanfic/ TSS fanfic 2
Minecraft fanfic/ TSS fanfic 3
authors note
authors note
part "i dont care anymore"
authors note
cliffhangers, cliffhangers, cliffhangers!!!!
there u go!
THANKS U GUYS!
rcfvgbg
Authors note
Lnvgds
Hhfdin x
ICEE DUN KILL ME!
A note
Jaksk
Very short, sorry
the End!... or is it?
ending

Minecraft fanfic/ TSS fanfic 4

50 0 0
Par allthegayallday

A few moments later, Sky, Jason, and Ty came back. Just in time too, i don't know how many more questions i could take. "Can we go back to my house now, or do you guys need to stay?" I asked. Sky looked at the others, "Actually, we have to stay, why don't you two head to your house and we'll meet up later?" He asked. I gave him an "are you kidding" look. "Come on, just for today. That way you two can get to know each other, please?" He pleaded. I lead him away, out of earshot, "Are you kidding? We just met her, we don't know if we can trust her." I said. "That's how you make friends, and come on, she seems nice enough, give her a chance," he pleaded once more. We debated about it a while, and i finally gave in. We made our way back to the group and went our separate ways. Icee and i walked for a while, but she suggested that we fly, "What if someone sees us?" I asked. "No one will, we're to far in the jungle, come on" she said, revealing her wings and flying up. I gave in and did the same, it was alot faster then walking. We got there faster then we would have if we had walked. She somehow knew i had built it myself, when i asked her how she knew, she said, "Only a girl has the talent to make this perfectly symmetrical." I shrugged and went in, she followed. "Welcome, to my humble abode," i said with a stupid smirk, flopping on my couch.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
642K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...