rcfvgbg

I awoke in a dark room, I tried moving, but was held back by resraints. I looked around and saw Stallion and Icee, they were arguing about something. I tried to hear what they were saying, but there was something in the way. I looked harder, and saw that there was glass around me, and they seemed taller then usual as my eyes adjusted to the dim light. I looked up and saw a huge cork. "WTF? Why is there a cork above me?" I thought. I answered my own question when Stallion noticed I was awake and walked towards me. Someone had casted a shrinking spell on me and I was in a bottle. "Well, well. Look who's finally awake," his voice boomed. I flinched at how loud his voice was, the dude was sick, shrinking me and putting me in a bottle for enjoyment. He smiled wickedly, Icee was scowling and looking the other way. "What do you want from me?!" I yelled up at him. Apearantly(sp?) I was on a table, and he sat in a chair in front of me. "You should know," he said, "Your to take my place after you freed me. But wouldn't go, so now I have to get you back to that stupid asylum." I looked at him wide eyed, I didn't remember any of this. "I dont remember any of that!" I said. He smiled maniacly and opened the bottle, jerking it and making me slam against the sides. He tumped it over and I tried teleporting,unfortunatly, the restraints were teleport proof. I fell out and onto the table. He looked down at me in mock superiority, I just glared up at him. "Why should I believe anything you say?" I ask, trying to stand up. "Because I could easily squash you," he said, slamming his hand against the table right next to me, showing his point. "Not a very good reason," I shot back. He glared down at me and pressed me against the table, his on top of me. I gritted my teeth, my ribs aching from the pressure he applied. "Don't squash her, then you'll have to go back," Icee said. He raised his hand and I took in a deep breath, checking if I had any broken bones. "Why am I restrained?" I questioned, clearly annoyed. "Can't take any chances, can we?" TSS said, smirking at my being annoyed. "I see no reason to toe her up when you can just put this on her," Icee said, holding a collar on the edge of her fingers. I glared at her for the suggestion, but TSS smiled and nodded, moving out of the way so Icee could put it on. "I hate you," I said, struggling to get out of her grip. Sh, I'm helping you," She said telepathically. "How is this helping?!" I telepathically replied, still struggling. "The collar isn't enchanted so you can teleport away," she explained, finally getting it on me. "What about you?" I questioned. "I'm stuck here, if all goes well, TSS will keep his end of the deal and I can run after you teleport," was all she said before TSS came up and chained me to the table. "F*ck you," I said to him, giving him the finger. He only chuckled and tightened the chain and collar. I gasped for air and Icee loosened it. I nodded my thanks and she did the same.