Hhfdin x

I sat there, TSS watching my every move. Icee was in the kitchen, making something to eat. I heard a noise from the other room and TSS went to check on whatever it was. "Dan, stop that, your only making it worse," I heard TSS say. "Why are you doing this?" I heard a guy say, clearly choking on something or being choked. Icee poked her head in, worry clear on her face. "Is that who TSS was holding against you?" I telepathicaly asked her. She nodded and went back into the kitchen when Stallion came back, I could hear Dan breathing heavily as he regained his breath. "What?" he snarled at me as I watched him sit back down. I put my hands up as if to say nothing and Icee walked in with two normal sized plates and a tiny one. She placed one of the big ones in front of Stallion and the tiny one in front of me. I thanked her while TSS ate it greedily. She took the other one to Dan. I saw Stallions' ears twitch in the direction of the two and saw him roll his eyes. Icee came back, suppressing giggles and a smile, but she wasn't hiding it well. I looked at her and cocked an eyebrow, she blushed and went back to the kitchen. All the while TSS was eating, ignoring what was going on. I finished my plate and so did Stallion. He took them to the kitchen and i heard Icee wash them. Icee came in instead of Stallion though, so i guess Stallion washed them. Icee sat in front of me and placed her head on the table. She looked tired and closed her eyes. "You ok?" I asked, moving to sit by her head. She nodded and turned to look at me, she gave a small smile and fell asleep just as TSS came in. He headed for the room Dan was in...