Minecraft fanfic / TSS fanfic

"Ugh, my head hurts" i complained to myself. "Where am i?" I thought. I took in my surroundings, i was in a cave. "huh, that's odd..." I thought. The last thing i remembered was leaving my house. I stood up and walked around, expecting something, but not knowing what. As i walked on, i realised i had a diamond pick-axe in my inventory. I took it out and began to mine. As i did so, i hummed one of my favorite songs, Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. When i was finished humming, i broke through to the outside. "Finaly!" I thought, excited to be out of the darkness. As i stepped out, i felt watched. I turned around, looking at the dence jungle biome i was in. "Hello?" I called, "I-Is anyone there?" I only recieved silence. "Weird..." I thought. I walked on, searching for my house. I stopped dead in my tracks, i heard someone screaming for help. I ran towards the bone chilling cry, and was terrified by what i saw. There were three people surrounded by zombies and a few creepers. I searched my inventory for any weapons, i found an iron sword. I had no memory of having it, but i didn't ask questions, people were in danger! I ran at the nearest mob and slayed it. "Angel one, mobs zero." I thought slyly. I continued to do so, and eventually the sun rose and finished off the remaining zombies. I approached the trio with caution. "Who are you three?" I asked with the utmost confidence. "I'm Sky," said one, he was wearing a black and grey battle suit, shades, and a purple amulet on a white chain, "These are, uh, my friends, Deadlox and TrueMU." He said, pointing to his friends. I nodded slightly, "EnderAngel, Angel for short." I replied, pushing back my emo style bangs. TrueMU, i observed, was wearing a blue space suit, and Deadlox was wearing a white shirt, trimmed with black, grey pants, black shoes, green headphones like mine, exept mine are purple, and had his hair in a similar fashion as mine. "What were you three doing out here? Unprotected that is," i asked, they didn't have any swords or bows and arrows with them. "We were just going for a walk and we uh, stumbled into trouble." Deadlox replied, "What are you doing out here?" I looked at him and replied slowly, "i'm, uh, not sure. All i remember is waking up at home, then waking up in some cave." They looked at each other, unsure of wether to believe me. I shrugged, "Believe what you want, i'm gonna go find my house," i said, turning to walk away. "Wait, what if we uh, came with you? You know, to, uh, accompany you." Sky said, i looked at them, weighing his offer, i sighed, "Alright," i replied after a moments hesitation, "Come on." I gestured for them to follow. Within minutes, we were talking about why i didn't come to the village or join an army. "I'd rather be alone, and i'm not to crazy about all that army stuff," i had replied, they continued talking while i stayed quiet and listened. "Angel? Why are you so quiet?" TrueMU asked, i shrugged and continued walking. A couple of hours later, we found my house. It was made of wooden planks with logs where the corners met and windows that were symmetrical to each other. "Welcome!" I announced with false enthusiasm, "To my humble abode." They looked at my house, clearly impressed. "Who helped you build it?" Deadlox asked. "No one, did it myself." They clearly didn't believe me. "What, just cuz I'm a girl, i can't make my own house? I am offended." I said, acting as if i realy was. They looked away, as if ashamed. "Lighten up dudes, it was just a joke. You guys wanna come in?" I asked, walking towards my door. They replied by following me in. I grabbed a glass of water and turned to my guests, "You guys thirsty?" I asked, holding out the bottle. "Uh, sure," Sky said, passing down the bottles until each of them had a glass. I sat on the couch next to Deadlox, "So," i said, trying to break the awkward silence, "What do you guys, uh, do in the village?" They shrugged, but Deadlox answered, "Nothin much, just, you know, normal stuff." I nodded and took a sip of my drink, careful not to spill it. "What about you? What do you do all day?" Sky asked. I shrugged, "Nothin much, just mine or hunt or somethin." We sat there for a while, not knowing what to say, when someone knocked at the door. "Coming!" I yelled. As i got closer to the door, i remembered how i felt in the cave. "Was i forgetting something? Or someone?" I thought about this as i opened my door, "Hello?" I asked. There was no one there, only a note attached to my door. I took it off and read it.

I see you found my gifts handy, i hope you liked them. We will have to meet up, we have unfinished buisness.

~ TSS

I reread the note, questions buzzing through my mind, "Who's TSS? What 'unfinished buissness'? What gifts?" I thought about this as i walked back to my new friends. "Who was it?" TrueMU asked, noticing i looked troubled. "Thats the thing, no one was there." I replied. We sat in silence for a while before Sky spoke up, "Well, uh, we should be heading back home. It was nice meeting you Angel, you should come visit the village sometime." I nodded as he stood up, followed by his friends. "Bye, wait! Before you go," i said, getting up and heading for my weapons cabinet, "Take these with you, for protection," i handed them three swords, they thanked me and headed out.

After they left, i got ready for bed, "What did that note mean?" I thought, i was so deep in thought, i knocked over a glass that i left out. It was half way full with water, it spilt on me and i teleported a block away, "Stupid Ender side!" I mentally yelled. I quickly cleaned it up when there was a knock at my door. "Yes?" I asked, opening the door. "Can we crash here for the night?" It was Sky, followed by a sleepy Deadlox and TrueMu. I sighed and let them in. "Sorry to bother you Angel," Deadlox said. I waved it off like no big deal. "I'll uh, go see if i have some extra beds," i said with a yawn. Unfortunately, i didn't. "Uh, one of you can sleep in my room while the other two sleep in here," i suggested, yawning after. They looked at each other, then Deadlox spoke, "Adam," he gestured for him to ho with me. "Ty," Sky did the same. I laughed and said, "When you guys decide, my room is the first door right here." I waved goodnight and whent in my room. I layed down and was greeted by a hesitant Adam a few moments later. I turned on my side and he did the same on the other half of my bed. "Night," i said while yawning for the millionth time, "Night," he replied.

~~The next day~~

I awoke to silence, i was expecting something, but i didn't know what. My mind whent back to the cave and then to the letter. I was confused, but went on with my daily morning routine. I turned my headphones on and put them on full blast and made everyone breakfast. I turned around to set up the table and was greeted by three eager guys. I smiled and served them, we had eggs, bacen, and toast. "This is realy good!" Sky complemented, everyone agreed. "Thanks," i said, picking up the dirty dishes and putting them carefully in the sink, i used my sorcery to clean them, leaving to check outside. "Awww, it's raining," i said, standing in the doorway. "So. Come on, lets go to the village!" Sky said, pushing me into the rain. I held back a yell of pain and ran back to the safety of my house. "No, it's raining!" I yelled. "So! Come on!" Sky pleaded, trying to pull me out of my house. "Noooo!" I whined. "Why not?!?" He yelled. "I don't like getting wet!" I answered. "Oh yeah, what about cleaning or taking a shower?" He said matter of factly. "Magic, now leave me alone" i said, pulling back my arm. I rubbed it and was greeted by pain. "Ow," i yelped and pulled up my sleeve. My right arm was wrapped in a blood stained gauze, i unwrapped it and saw a horse bite. "When did this happen?!?!?" I thought. "Wow, what happened?" Deadlox asked, inspecting my arm. "I-I'm not sure. I don't remember getting this!" I began to panick a little. "What was going on? Is this what that TSS person was talking about? Who WAS this mysterious TSS?" I thought.