Love Bite (Book 2 of the His...

By Rose_Wolf_

(If you haven't read His Alpha Her Omega then go ahead and do so, it will save you a lot of confusion) Highe... More

Chapter 1 Racing Home
Chapter 2 Finally Home
Chapter 3 Safe at Home
Chapter 4 A Great Morning
Chapter 5 worst Case Scenario
Chapter 6 Baby Bomb? The Midnight Pop-Tart Run
Chapter 7 Brothers Back in arms
Chapter 8 The Visitor
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Interrogation, and the Unthinkable
Chapter 11 On Alert
Chapter 12 Pure Bliss
Chapter 13 Wake Up Call
Chapter 14 House Call
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Mate Madness and Luka's plan of attack
Chapter 17 Preperation
Authors Note: Please Read
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Elliot's Heart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 She finally Snaps
Chapter 27 Who She Really Is
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 18 A new pair of hearts

2.4K 88 23
By Rose_Wolf_

Merry Christmas you guys, this us a gift from me to you. Warning, long  chapter ahead.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Previously, on Love bite 

My uncle then shakes his head. "No Honey. You hit me in the jaw not in the nose, and it only stung for a second, you did great" He then grumbles. Then as they both stand up, my aunt and Uncle press their foreheads together as a way to reassure the other that the bond they both share is still there and that all is forgiven.

For a few moments after that the scene in front of us looks like it could've come from a Disney movie. Just the girl and the wolf standing there forehead to forehead, like there's no one else in the world, it almost seems magical. All too soon though they have to break apart, and they have to come back to their own groups.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie

I then take a step forward again, so that I'm now in the same spot I was in before. "I hope you all were paying attention to what you just saw because that's how you fight a one on one battle against a werewolf" I say. "You face off against your opponent. Never backing down, you never want to back down when you're faced with your enemy. That's a sign of weakness, and you will be taken out. Try to distract your enemy with a punch like my aunt just did, or with a fake out like you see a lot when watching football. When they're not looking you gain the upper hand, you get behind them, and you kill them before they even know what hit them. Does everybody get my drift?"

They all nod. I then take a step back, while my uncle and Chris both take a step up. "Alright then. Now Sophie is going to start calling out the names of one pure human or hybrid at a time. Chris and myself will be watching the fights, and we will be the ones to tell you if you slip up, and why you slipped up. Do I make myself clear?" My uncle asks firmly, they all nod.

"Alright first fight is between Arthur Whitefoot, vs, Jason Bay " I say firmly as the sandy brown wolf of Art's, and a young man with raven black hair, and amber eyes make their way to the center, slash fighting space. Jayson's a hybrid, I can tell that just by looking at him.

From the times I've seen Jayson I always think these three things. Cocky, ill tempered, and show off. But then again so is Art at times, which is going to make this match a good one. I know, I can feel it in my gut. I watch then as the two of them stop in the center and face each other. "This oughta be good" Dylan softly snarls from inside his chest, as he watches his little brother from the sidelines. Then the rest of the wolves grumble with him in agreement. I give him a slight nod, before turning back around and watching the both of them, waiting for the action to start up again.

"You're going down, you big sand colored fur ball" Jayson says, through his gritted teeth.

Art then huffs. "Look who's talking. You have no idea who you're messing with Jayson" Art growls at him, pulling back his top lip and showing his teeth.

"I sure would love to find out" Jayson taunts him. Art's posture then stiffens, and then for a second everything goes silent, before all hell breaks loose, and the sounds of wolf snarls and hybrid like snarls starts up.

When Jayson and Art clash, they clash head on like two wolves normally do in a fight. Jayson stands on his legs, and using his body weight, he tries to push Art back so that he'll lose his balance and fall down, Art is way too smart for that though, he then takes one of his front paws and pushes the body in front of him firmly. Jayson stumbles back a few feet but he regains his footing, Art gets back on four legs himself. Art's body then tenses like a coiled spring, as he braces for the next attack. Jason then launches out towards his rival head on, but at the last moment Art dodges him and then starts to walk in a tight circle, trying to intimidate.

Good Jayson, as long as you keep your head on your shoulders and don't do anything foolish, you may get out of this alive.

"Why the long face fur ball?" Jayson asks, tauntingly as he slowly begins to walk forward. Art's sandy brown ears then perk up slightly, as he continues to circle slowly around Jason. "I've heard whispers around the pack about you Arthur Whitefoot. I heard you like to draw and to paint. What are you? A third grade school girl."

Art then stops for a second before continuing to circle in front of Jayson.

Watching alongside me, Dylan looks my way and asks. "Does this man have a death wish?" He grumbles slightly.

"Apparently so" I reply in a low grumble myself, so I don't get over heard.

Art then stops all together, and then faces his rival. "And also another thing I heard about you was that you hope to follow your dreams and someday becoming an architect. Where did you come up with that idea? Playing with some mottling putty in the playroom of your childhood home, while your mommy was cooking your lunch?" Jayson asks Art playfully, as he continues to slowly walk closer and closer towards him. Art's ears perk up all the way, and then they flatten as he begins to whimper and tremble at the hurtful words.

"Oh boy, now that guys done it" Dylan slightly snarls.

Come on Art. Don't get overwhelmed.

Art then snarls loudly, trying to look tough, but Jayson has found his rivals Achilles heel, and now there will be nothing to hold him back.

"What's wrong doodle boy? Have I struck a nerve with you? Where do you think you are? Disneyland? You can't just wave a magic wand, and then it just comes true like that. I happen to know this. Dreams are nonsense, no matter how much you work or how much you try they won't ever happen. You need to get your head out of the clouds, and start looking around" Jayson says, closing the space between them, there only about four feet apart now.

Art then starts to tremble even more, as his whimpering gets louder and the rest of his body begins to visibly shake.

"Come on baby bro, don't give up" Dylan slightly howls out, cheering his brother on.

What's Jayson thinking? I ask myself, as I then watch him slowly move around to Art's left side. My eyes then widen in shock when I realize what he's about to do. Jayson has gotten in Art's blind side, and is now going to jump him.

Art. Watch out! I scream in my head, but just as I'm about to rush out to stop the fight because Jayson went way too far. Art lets out a quiet huff and one of his light blue eyes finds my pair of dark green ones, while the other one is still focused on Jayson. Watching his every move

"Don't worry, Sophie. I've got this, you know I do" He says in a low grumble that vibrates in his chest.

A shiver then runs down my spine. He's right. He does have things under control, the outcome of this fight is now in Arts hands.

Right as those thoughts leave my mind, we hear a lout thud coming from the center of the action. In the short time it took that one eye of Art's to make contact with mine. Jayson has tackled Art from his blind side, like I thought he would, and they are now wrestling over top of each other. Trying to get on top of one another. We all hold our breaths in suspense.

Surprisingly, when the rolling finally stops. It's not Art who's on top, but Jayson. We're all stunned. This is strange, Art has never lost a battle before. Never, even in a training battle. He would always come out on top. Still baffled by the turn out. I look down at Art, and that's when I notice something. Every part of Art's body is on the ground. Everything that is except the very tip of his tail. He maybe down but Art's not out, and this thing is not over yet. After only about two seconds. Jayson gets off of Art, throws his hands up into the air as he stands up with a huge smile spread across his face, probably thinking that he's won this thing.

Jayson then looks over towards my Uncle and Chris with a huge smirk on his face, without first checking to make sure all of Arts body parts are down. He just lost focus, and got cocky. Not good, it's still anyone's game.

I look back down at Art, just waiting to see what he has planned.

"Well done Jayson" my uncle tells him. "But there is one thing you still need to remember." Right as those words leave my uncles lips I see the tip of Art's tail twitch slightly, and then faster than a bolt of lightning. He gets back on his paws, and launches himself towards Jayson.

Taken by surprise Jayson stumbles back, but unlike last time he loses his footing in the snow and hits the ground on his back. Before Jayson even has a chance to recover. Art leaps over top of him, growling with his teeth exposed, and his eyes going wide.

"Never count your enemy out. Always make sure that all the wolf's body parts are down on the ground before you even think about finishing it, including the tip of the tail. Oh, and don't get cocky ether. If this was a real battle, Jayson. You would be dead right now, plain and simple" Chris tells him straight up.

Art then looks his downed rival in the eye. "How's that for a big sand colored fur ball, Jayson Bay?" he snarls from deep inside his throat "Also a little word of advice. If you want to stay on my good side and make other people feel bad. Then go try to bash someone else's dreams. But listen to me, and listen well. Don't you ever try to bash mine, and don't you ever call my dreams nonsense again, If you do, you're going to regret it" Art then growls loudly. The sandy brown fur along his back slowly raising up on end, his temper reaching its boiling point.

"Art" I cut in before anyone can get hurt. "That's enough. The fight is over, you've won" I snarl.

With a huff. Art jumps off Jayson. Leaving him stunned, and scared out of his mind at what just happened. Art trots over towards the crowd of wolves that await him. "Wait to go baby bro, I'm so proud of you" Dylan yelps happily as Art comes to stand at his brother's side. Like always, Art brushes him off. Too cool and smooth for even a pat on the back.

After a few moments of recovery time. Jayson sits up, and then gets to his feet. My uncle then walks over towards him. "Also for another piece of advice. Never insult Art's dreams and hobbies like that, it only makes him angrier" My uncle tells him.

"Thanks. Though, I would've wished you would've told me that sooner"Jayson replies.

"To me and Chris, it didn't matter before now" my uncle says chuckling as he slowly walks over towards me. Jayson quickly walks back over to his group in a huff.

"Hey" I greet my uncle. "So, did you catch that Art's tail wasn't down all the way as well?" I then ask.

"Of course I did. There's nothing this Elders eyes can't catch. I mean after all, they did have to baby sit Luka for a little over a year and a half. So they have to be able to keep an eye on things" my uncle says with a smile.

"Hey" Luka whimpers as he turns his head towards his former teacher.

"Don't give me that, Luka. You and I both know, it was a bit bumpy for you in the beginning" My uncle retorts, sending a slight glare back at him.

Luka then flattens his ears slightly, and then turns back around.

***

Throughout the day, the sparing matches seem to go on with no end to them in site.

Right after Art and Jayson's match, it was Quinn against Maple Douglas. Maple Douglas is a Hybrid with light blond hair that goes a little past her hips. Silver eyes that shine and shimmer, better than any silver coin, and with a quick fire temper like most of the Hybrids. The only difference between her and the others, she has a good reason for it. Maple has a three year old toddler named Posy, Not much known about the father, he's a bit of a mystery. On rare events, I actually end up bumping into Maple and Posy ether at the store or around the pack, and every time I ask her about it, she always brushes me off, informing me she doesn't like to talk about it, witch I respect. Just before Maple stepped out of the group, I saw her pass a squealing Posy to my Aunt.

Throughout their fight instead of watching Maple, I was watching Quinn. Throughout the past two years almost, Quinn Izuka is about the only one who hasn't really changed much. If anything, it's his wolf that's done the biggest physical changes that I've seen. For starters Quinn's charcoal gray wolf has pretty much grown into his paws, but they're still a little wide for his body, giving me the indication that he still has some growing to do. While in his human form I see he still seems to trip over his feet from time to time, he did that when he first came here as well, but it's not as bad now.

The fight itself started out okay, Quinn was a little shaky, but that's understandable, considering he's not much of a fighter. Maple didn't give him a second to waste. Quinn lunged at her, teeth slightly showing. Maple got a few good punches into Quinn's snout. From behind me I could hear and feel Faya start to hold her breath when sharp whines of pain escaped from her mate's mouth. Quinn started to move around. From then every blow she attempted, he would dodge. All the while little Posy was cheering her mom on, flailing her little arms out and baby chattering every time her mom struck her fist out.

Its true Quinn may not be a fighter, but he was giving Maple a run for her money. Being a six hundred pound animal, with super sharp teeth and strong back legs probably didn't hurt much ether. It seemed that as the fight between them went on Quin was gaining the upper hand. Not getting over cocky or losing focus, just keeping his eye on the objective, until he got sidetracked. It only took a few seconds for Quinn to suddenly start whimpering and flatten his ears slightly, Giving Maple enough time to get into his blind spot and tackle him. The next thing we knew, Maple had him penned on the ground, making sure all of Quinn's limbs were touching before she even thought about taking her hands off of him. My Uncle gave her a nod, and she got up. As

Quinn started to get back to his feet. Maple speed walked over to my aunt, and collected an excited looking Posy back into her arms. Turning to look back over her shoulder she saw that Quinn was just rolling over onto his stomach. Looking concerned. The young mother turned back around, and started to head back towards him.

"Are you okay, Quinn. I didn't hurt you for real did I?" She asked him in her motherly tone.

My aunt being a pack doctor started to make a move to try to help, but just before she could step out of the group my uncle stopped her.

"Hold on for a second Sherry angel" he huffed at her, back in wolf form at this point. We all waited to see if Quinn was okay.

"Yes young miss, I'm alright. Just a little tired is all" he grumbles in a reply from deep inside his chest, trying not to scare the happy, bubbling child in her arms that he could clearly see, as he got back up and turned towards her.

Posy grinned, giggled, and clapped her little hands together joyfully, as Quinn's head came closer to her. Quinn got the hint and gently leaned his mostly dark gray head down towards her, Posy then leaned forward and stroked the fur on Quinn's face with a feather light touch. To make her laugh. Quinn then took his nose, put it up near her ear, and blew air softly at it. Posy's baby laugh then echoed out as the air from Quinn's nose tickled against the skin there, even her little feet wearing nothing more than a pair of pink and white striped socks started to wiggle out of control. Maple waited until they were done before speaking again.

"Well as long as you're okay, that's all that matters" She told him, before taking Posy and walking off. Quinn looked after the both of them for a moment, before he let out a huff as he walked back to our group,

"Are you sure you're okay?" I hear Faya ask him slightly as he gets back in formation, standing alongside her.

"Yes watashi no ai, I'm fine" Quinn whimpers as he then turns towards her and nuzzles into her neck for a moment, before turning his head back towards the action or, lack thereof at that moment.

As the hours of training continued to drag on, it became crystal clear we had a lot of work to do to get the humans and the hybrids battle ready before the attack. Most of the time. More often than not, the wolf would win, penning their opponent to the ground and immobilizing them before they even knew what hit them. Vary rarely do one of the others beat a wolf, it mostly happens when the wolf in question either gets sidetracked by something, or they slipped up. I don't blame the humans and hybrids for losing so many, after all it is understandable. All of their lives, the hybrids were taught to control their anger rather than use it, and the Humans? Well this is their first time training for anything at all, so it's pretty overwhelming.

Sometimes, When I'd get bored watching the action out in front of me, I'd check up on my pack mostly but from time to time I would take a look around the other group and see what was going on. I would see my aunt playing with baby Posy, and talking to Maple while doing so. Other times I would find a group of teenage boy's that were wrestling and play fighting with one another. Probably practicing for the real thing. But oddly enough when my eyes would wander over, they wouldn't be watching my aunt, Maple, or the teenagers. They would be watching none other than Shelby.

She would just be standing there by some random members of her large group, biting her lip, crossing her arms over her chest and then slowly rubbing the skin along the inside of her arms as if to appear nervous. Why would Shelby be getting nervous? And if she is. Over What? I then see her start to pace around the group, and then start to blink her eyelids rapidly.

I am then snapped out of my thoughts by a rustling in the vegetation behind us. My body then tenses, and the wolves alongside me turn their heads around back to the surrounding forest behind us, all except Dylan. After a moment, I take a deep breath through my nose and sniff. Its species is human. Female, and moving on foot. As the possible intruder gets closer, I take in another sniff to try and see who it is, and my body relaxes. I do know this person.

"Show yourself, Angie" I snarl, as I turn my body around and face the trees.

A few moments later I watch a young teenage girl with blond hair and blue eyes walk out of the trees, and after she battles the trees in order to get out of them walks slowly over towards us. Once in front of me. She gets down on one knee and bows her head in respect.

"Alpha" She says in a firm tone. I nod my head, that's how humans in the pack submit to the higher ups. The young girl bowing at my feet then gets back to her feet, and just stares at me for a moment.

I'm about to speak again, but I'm cut off by the sounds of Dylan and his footsteps as they speed walk over towards us. I back up slightly, so that he has enough room. "Angie Darling, what are you doing here? I thought you still had an hour to go in your shift at Pizza Hut" he then tells her with his mouth open with his tongue lolling out of his mouth.

"I do. I mean I did, but I've listened in all day, and I finally couldn't stand it anymore, me being away from you when there might be danger afoot, so I told my boss there was an emergency at home, and then I took off and came here" she replies, turning to look at him. She then turns back, so she's now looking at the both of us. "And besides, I missed my other half so much" Angie then adds with a tinge of sadness in her voice. Angie then turns her head back around to face the sandy brown wolf standing in front of her. "I can't believe it's only been three weeks since the last time I saw you, it feels like a lifetime ago. I've just missed you so much, Dylan. More than you can ever imagine" she sniffles.

Dylan then looks her in the eyes, a warm grumble sounding from deep inside his chest. "Not as much as I've missed you" he then whimpers. Something in nature to a whimper or a cry escapes Angie's lips, as she then runs over to the wolf she loves. I watch as the older teen then sinks to her feet, grabbing hold of her mate as she starts to break down. "I know its tough darling but we'll get through this, I know we will. Just watch and see, it'll get better, I promise you" Dylan tells her sweetly, as another warm grumble vibrates from within his chest as Angie still continues to sob into him.

I'll try to spare you the novel length version of how Dylan ended up with a human for a mate, the key word being try to. One cold afternoon nine months after Luka left, I was taking a walk through the pack and noticed that Andrew and Art were done building the last touches on the indoor training center. Suddenly realizing I was famished, I asked them if they wanted to come with me to the pizza hut for some lunch, since I hadn't been there since the day that Luka met Elliot all that time ago. They agreed, and since Dylan seemingly doesn't want his baby brother to go anywhere without him he got to come as well, much to Art's disapprovement. So we all piled into my Porsche, drove to the pizza hut in town, and went inside. Oddly enough the waitress was the same one from before, the one I thought my father would've called an air head, but my party didn't think twice about it. So we walked over to our table, and then set down.

When our order came, we stuffed our faces to our heart's content, with Dylan stopping periodically to check is phone. As we finished the meal Angie decided to sit down so that she could get her flirt on, not with Dylan but with Art. I just sat there across from them in disbelief, while Dylan was texting on his phone. If we had brought Mia and she was here watching this instead of Andrew, I wouldn't even have time to tell her to bite her lip or the inside of her cheek. Angie would've been on the floor dead before I could've even opened my mouth.

After what seemed like a few minutes of this Art grew tired, and told the young waitress he was already taken. Looking broken hearted, the young blond then stood up, and hung her head low in defeat. But then just as she was about to walk away with her tail between her legs, Dylan finally finished texting, and looked up at her. In that one second, it felt like everything in that restaurant had stopped. In the space of about ten seconds it seems like Dylan speed walked over and held both of her hands in his, comforting and reassuring her as he did. Reacting to the newly formed sparks that then spread up both her arms, she looked up at him and he looked down at her. After introducing himself to her Dylan motioned for her to sit down beside him so that we could all get to know her a bit better. She told us bits and pieces about herself, however it was clear to me as an Alpha that she was holding some really big things back. For what or why, I hadn't yet known.

When we were getting ready to leave Dylan pulled me aside and told me he wanted to take his new mate back to the pack so that he can reveal everything to her, I felt a bit unsure but nodded. She had to find out sometime. At first she was a bit unsure herself about whether to come with us or not. Smart girl, I'll give her that much. We waited until she was clocked out. Telling her boss that we were friends of hers and we were going to take her home, before we all turned around and walked out. She was still a little nervous as we walked out of pizza hut, but then she saw the silver Porsche sitting in the parking lot and it seemed to calm her fears. That and she was already developing a strong connection with Dylan, but for reasons she couldn't and wouldn't understand yet.

Once we got back to the pack grounds Dylan did the honors while Angie stood back and watched, with a wall of pack members standing behind her if she fainted. After a few moments in wolf form, Dylan then shifted back and began to explain everything.

I had to admit that for a plane human, she did pretty well. I mean. She did go white as a sheet, and then think she was going insane, but once we brought her inside my house and Dylan started explaining everything to her, she started to come around. The sad thing was still yet to come. After Dylan explained what a mate was to her. Angie broke down and told us what she was holding back before, who she really was. Angie it turns out is the single daughter of the worst kinds of parents around. She lives in a rundown house with her mother and father in the worst part of town. Her dad has a massive gambling problem and her mom is addicted to Heroin, and they both also have a drinking problem, which makes things a million times harder for her.

Angie has to work day in and day out to keep her family afloat, she works her butt off every day at her job trying to make ends meet. Then when she gets home all the money that she's earned that day goes towards her family's bad habits. She doesn't even see or get a cent of it, and if she doesn't make enough, Angie told us they will abuse, starve, and beat on her until she does.

That's also the reason she liked to flirt with all the young guys that came walking through the door, it was a way for Angie to escape her parents for at least one night. She kept holding out hope that if she kept on flirting with the boys so that they would want to take her home, Angie would then call her parents, tell them that she was staying over at a friend's house, and that was that. She was free for the night.

Ever since that night the only time she and Dylan can see each other is at pizza hut, or when Angie somehow manages to sneak around her boss and her parents. When Dylan asked why he couldn't just visit her at her house. Angie said that she wouldn't want him to get hurt. She went on to say that if they were talking to her parents and she were to say something she shouldn't have. Her parents would be furious, and there would be nothing that Angie could do about it. So what if she got lonely, protecting him was even greater to her.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of my uncle clearing his throat, I instantly turn my head towards him. But this time though his attention is not directed towards me, but towards Dylan and Angie.

"Son. Is your mate going to take part in the training?" he asks.

Dylan looks up, his mate still holding on to him. "No Sir. I don't think she will today" he grumbles.

"Well, why not?" my uncle then asks. "She's already here, so why shouldn't she take part?"

Seeing that Angie's emotional state is nowhere near battle ready, I speak up for the both of them and turn towards my uncle. "That's enough." I slightly snarl, pulling my lip back slightly. "Now then, as you and I can both see, Angie's in the middle of an emotional breakdown, and thus, she can't train today. Don't worry, she'll take part in training tomorrow, and she has listened to the mind link all day." I tell him

"Very well, Little Sophie" says my uncle with a nod of his head, before he walks away.

"Thanks Uncle, it'll just be another moment. I promise" I tell him. With that I look back over towards Dylan and Angie. "Are you okay, Angie?" I ask in a slight whimper as I move slightly over towards her, wanting to make sure she's okay. It doesn't matter what she is. Human, werewolf, it doesn't matter to me. The bottom line is. She's now a member of my pack, and that means that we all have to stick together.

Angie finally let's go of her mate, and looks at me. "Yes Ma'am. I'm okay, I just got a little emotional there" she replies.

My feet stop when I feel someone's eyes on me, coming from the left. I whip my head around to find Luka looking at me from his spot in the formation, a slight loving grumble rumbling from inside his throat. Instantly, my tail starts to wag.

"Alpha, who's that?" Angie then asks as she stands back up, with Dylan following her actions and standing back up himself. I don't respond. Angie then does a double take, by now my tongue must be hanging out of my mouth slightly. Then when she does a third take Luka's way, the penny finally drops for her. Alpha Sophie, is that your mate?" she asks.

"Yep it is, that's Luka" I reply this time.

"No way. I would've never thought that a random group of teens coming in for dinner at Pizza Hut, were actually connected with something far more mythical and magical then anything found in an old fairy tale or a story book. Or that young brown haired kid I saw sitting next to Sophie on that night, would fill out and grow up to be something like that" Angie then looks back towards me. "His wolf looks amazing, Alpha Sophie. You're Lucky to have him" Angie says.

"Thanks Angie" I say, I then look towards the empty space between the two parties. "Alright guys I've got to head back over there, but you two are free to stay and talk to each other" I tell the both of them, before I go off to rejoin my fellow pack members.

I and Luka nudge each other's shoulders as I come up from behind. As I'm looking out towards the open space, someone connects the mind link. It's my uncle. I quickly put up a barrier in my head before answering him, so that we won't be over heard.

"Your match is the last one, Sophie. Now one more time, are you sure you want to do this?"  he asks.

"Of course I'm sure. I wouldn't have said so the first time if I wasn't" I reply.

"But she's never fought anyone before, let alone you" my uncle tells me.

"I know that, that's why I want to be the one to train with her, to gain her trust and show her that I'm not going to hurt her" I tell him.

"Well alright. Do you want me to call the pairing out or me?" he then asks me.

I think about that for a second. "I want you to. It will be easier if I'm not the one calling her out to face off with me" I reply.

"Very well then" he says, before the line goes dead.

I then watch and listen as my uncle steps forward, clears his throat again, and begins to speak. Alright, now we are down to the last sparing match of the day" my uncle says. Suddenly my heart starts to race, so I quickly take a deep breath in and out. Calming myself. Easy Sophie girl, calm down, I tell myself soothingly. You can do this. I know you can. My uncle then looks towards me, I give him a reassuring nod. I then turn away, not wanting to look at the other group. "The last match of today is, our own Alpha Sophie Peterson Vs Shelby Green."

In that one moment time stands still.

============================================================

Finished 12/6/2016: So guys that was chapter 27, hoped you liked it. First off, I'm sorry this chapter took me so long to write, I had a lot of things to fight through. I had a lot of idea's for this chapter that got jumbled up in my mind, so I had to sort through them. Secondly. I'm sorry this chapter was so long in general. When I did get the ideas sorted out, I then had to just roll with it. So all my lovely readers, what do you think about the new couple in the pack, Angie and Dylan? 

1. Why do you think Shelby was biting her lip, when Sophie saw her?     

2. What do you guys think about Angie, being added to the mix?

3. If Angie's parents were to found out about her and Dylan's relationship, what would happen, and what do you they'd do do her?   

As always to all of our new Emerald Shifters please be sure to keep reading, because we like to watch the numbers go up. Vote, because we love the support. Comment, so that you can give your opinion, and if you find any mistakes, feel free to let us know. Add it to your reading list and library, to stay updated. And share it, to get it out there.   

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @jaylathecookie and @Measmyself99for being such amazing fans.

And I would also like to give a shoutout to @StrangerSight for making such an amazing book cover.

Bye guys, happy writing and thank for reading :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615 9 33
Skylar is an omega in her pack, she is a born leader and only wishes to help her pack. She has secrets hidden up her sleeves that no ones know of and...
408K 11.2K 42
Hello everyone !! This is my first book and I hope u like this one . Feel free to comment and please do vote for the chapters u like . Alena...
286K 13K 44
Complete. Rootbridge Pack - Book one. She's on the run. He's living a normal life. She's being chased by shadows - haunted by memories. He's just ha...
1M 42.7K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...