Luna and alpha

Від arialoveskpop

I walked in my friends house too hear moan I quietly open her door and saw my mate and my best friend they sn... Більше

Author note
Ruby
Ruby
Part title
Blood rose pack
Part 2
Ian black
Ruby
Ruby
Ruby
The worst Date ever
Ann
Ian
Ruby
Ruby
Im sorry
Ruby
Author note
Ian
Ruby
Ian
Ruby
To stay or to go?
Ian
Ruby
Goodbye and hello
Charcters
My new pack
The girl in the picture
Party and situation
Ian
Ann
Heat
This cant be
Telling him
Me and ian
Visit time
Trouble and accident
Meeting with all the alphas
Baby present
Early labor
Life is great
Baby pictures
Sequel
Author note

Depart

9.7K 271 18
Від arialoveskpop

Ian woke me up saying we are leaving I was mad because I just got here yesterday and already we have to leave because of what happened I wanted to object but the look in his eyes made me stay quiet.

" ewwww come on guys can't you guys stop ever kissing " Ashley stop and smirks " you shouldn't be talking preggo Luna " and yep she had double meaning she saw me and Ian kissing in the hospital " well play Ashley well play" she smiles and continues I roll my eyes and continue walking to the kitchen I saw food laying on the table and I just ate it.

Oh well I thought never leave food on a table by itself I ate it and it was so good I felt like marrying it literally but I was still hungry so I look for the Nutella and found it on the cabinet I took it and I started going back to my room.

" hey there sexy mate " Ian looks at me and smiles " hey there preggo mate " I roll my eyes " why does everyone got to say preggo to me" he smiles " it because you are preggo " he looks at my lips I thought he was about to kiss me but he did the opposite he took MY! Nutella.

I pout and open the door more like breaking the door and went to find Ann she was still sleeping so I turn on the light she groans " what is it " she sits up and she see me pouting " Ian is mean he took my Nutella " I said in a baby voice.

Then it was too quiet I look up and that when she starts laughing like a maniac I glare at her and stood up " everyone so mean" I huff and I went out the door to see my parents with Ann babies and jake so I fast walk and took one of the girls " hey so do they have names yet or no " " they do lily and Bella and James"

I nod and walk away with lily i took her to the couch and I just watch tv until she started crying I guess she was hungry Ann came down when she heard her baby she came and took her away I look down in my stomach and rub it " I can't wait to see you babies " I said in a whisper.

"Baby come and get change it time" " really can't we stay a little bit more " " no we have a meeting and you suppose to come all the other Luna are coming " I stood up when I felt a kick I stop and froze and felt it again " Ian " I scream I heard other people asking what wrong but then someone made the mistake to touch me because all you hear is a loud and scary growl" don't touch her".

I see Matt he came to me " baby what wrong who hurt you " he really thought I was in danger " nothing I scream because our pups kick me" he looks at my stomach and smiles while putting his hands he stay that way until he felt a kick he smiles and kiss my stomach and hugs me.

" are you ready to leave mate " I hear Ian voice I nodded my head I went upstairs to change into comfortable clothes I went downstairs to see Ian I went to him then I remember Ashley I turn around and saw her looking at me I went and hug her " Ashley I'm going to miss you so much who am I going to talk to now about boys" I hear Ian growls saying 'mine'
" I don't know I'm going to miss you too I hope you find a new friend to talk to you but I still be your number 1 best friend " I nod we let go having tears in our eyes lee walks up behind her and hugs her I see Ian and he hugs me.

Then we all said bye to everyone and left with Andrew driving we stay silent until Andrew spoke "so preggo lady how you feeling " I growl " don't talk unless you want your dick to be cut off " he immediately stops but then he said " okay preggo " I growl " Ian say something to him" he chuckles " but why it pretty funny preggo " I huff " okay okay okay Andrew let stop" I smile victory is mine I move so I can lay down on my back I put my head on his leg and went to sleep feeling him rubbing my stomach.

I smell the most delicious smell ever I woke up and there was Ian holding food chicken with rice my stomach growls I took it from him more like forcefully grab it and I start to eat Ian smiles and doesn't say anything because I look at him and said " I dare you to say it watch what going to happen to your little friend " he stares at me and puts his hand and hides his little friend point 1 for Ruby and point 0 for Ian.

After I was done I put it in the small garbage and I rub my stomach because it felt like I ate a cow I look at Ian to see him smiling at me I smile too I see the familiar sign of the pack name when we went father in to the woods I saw our house and I smile I got out and fish for the keys and went inside and look for food again.

When Andrew and Ian came in they look at me and said nothing when I was done I saw Ian" hey the meeting is later on at 10:30 pm " I nod I look at the clock it was 2:13 I see him enter the game room I decided to sleep.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
795K 21.1K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
3.1K 152 48
TW: THIS STORY INCLUDES SE*UAL A*SULT "You have a daughter?" Jack asked me as he watched Elena come running into the living room. Her school backpac...
691 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...