bad to the bone (Undertale sa...

By Canadas_maple_syrup

I dont even know what i'm doing. I just love sans and stuff...... fuck my life what even is this Its a "love"... More

Authors words
Prologue
Why did the mummy call the doctor?
On an Adventure
whatever you say kid
Loser #2 (John Cena)
authors note
legit authors note
Time skip Yes<3 No
My Hero ;-;
bad jokes and blackmail
forget
Authors note
Pretty Cute
Magic is a no no
Jim Henson and Chill
SCREEEEEEEE
Doof
Authors Note Again
Stars
Nightmares
A͈u҉̙̱͈̲͍ṯ̢̰̩̞h͏ó͖̟̘̪r̠̰s ̴͍̝n̝͈̯̳o͖̗t͍e͙̘͔̟͕̭
AND THE WINNER IS...
Authors note again, sorry /-\
Glitch in reality
Accusation
Authors note
Un-forgotten nightmares (sneak peek, maybe...)
Where am i?
PPLZ AN
Napsta and Mtt host a Sleepover
A/N
Consume
Warm
Guess who's back
Home sweet home....more or less
Smile
Authors note
Uh

Cold

1.6K 39 30
By Canadas_maple_syrup

It was snowing

It was always snowing

But this time, it was...you know

Snowing

The wind was blowing hard, and...

It was snowing

"D-Damn..."

Sans looks up, his blue coat barely having any sort of grip to his shivering bones. His tears had froze to his face, his tear ducts frozen shut. (Idfk if he has tear ducts but fuck physics)

He inhales softly and sits down, his eye glowing. He breathed softly, weak, even. His hand lifts up, and his eye glows brighter. Bones rise from the snow beneath him, forming the shape of a small hut, surrounding him.

He sighs in relief.

A shelter, where he could be alone.

"She...can't be dead..." He mumbles, pulling the frozen tear off his cheek.

"I know she's not, I can feel it." He mumbles to himself, lifting his legs to his chest.

Footsteps could be heard, walking slowly in the snow. Sans sits up, becoming tenser with each step.

There was a knock upon the bone hut, sending a jolt of surprise to the shivering skeleton.

"Sans? That is you, isn't it?"

Sans moved the bones around him, back into the ground, rather quicker than he anticipated he would. There stood Grillby, a small coat around his flaming body.

"Just the flame I needed to see." Sans grins.

He hugs him tightly, his face warm enough to unfreeze his eyes sockets, to allow him to cry again.

"What's wrong?" Grillby asks.

"Y/N's in trouble, I don't know what to do, or how to help, and all my friend and even my own brother, they're all trying to kill me, they think it's my fault... It's not, I don't know how to help, i have no idea how to prove it"

Grillby looks down and sighs.

"I...might know where she is...." Grillby mumbled.

Sans looked up at him, his eyes glowing.

=you=

You walk through the Snowdin forest, crying into your hands.

When reality returns, it's always seemed to hit you, rather hard, in fact.

You wipe your tears, looking up at the barely lit forest you walked through.

In the distance, there stood a figure. A small figure.

It was....Sans's size, even.

Your Sans...

And it seemed to be looking for something...

Someone....

"Sans."

It jolted and looked around more frantically.

It was, it had to be

He was here

"Sans!" You cry out.

The small figure looks towards you, a smile forming on your lips.

But that smile seems to fall instantly, once you see the glowing red eyes emitting from the skull, sending shivers down your back.

It seemed to make a monster-like a growl, or a low chuckle.

You didn't care what, or who that thing was, you just knew not to go near it.

"Not Sans, not Sans!!" You hiss, turning around and running.

Sure enough, the thing behind you ran as well, it's feet hitting the snow.

"Papyrus!" You yell, seeing his silhouette in the distance.

He turns, red eyes as well.

"What the hell?" You stop, staring at him, completely forgetting about the Sans behind you.

"Gotchya!" Growls a voice similar to Sans's, but more raspy, and low.

You were tackled by the small Boney creature, falling to the floor.

"Grab her by the ankles!" Yelled another Raspy voice.

"METTATON!!! NAPSTABLOOK!!! HEL-"

A bony, half gloved hand covered your mouth, making you kick and scream.

"Shut it toots. Don't want us to be brutal, dos ya now? If you want to stay in one piece, I suggests ya stays quiet." Growled a voice .

You teared up and nodded, feeling something sharp being pressed to your neck.

"Don't scream, don't fight us. We'll kill ya in a heartbeat, no questions asked. We're puttin a bag over your head, so don't move." Growled the voice.

You freeze up, tears running down your face. You felt the rope of the bag rub against your nose and you wince.

"We're pickin' you up now."

"You don't have to narrate everything we do, Brother."

"I can do what I want, how about you pick her up?"

"Fine."

You feel yourself being tossed over someone's shoulder.

"Now shut up, and let's go."

You were thrown onto a hard, ice floor, rather harshly. You felt yourself being lifted and sat down, rope wrapped around you. You tried to struggle, but whatever was in that needle made you incredibly weak.

"Should we take the bag off her head?"

"It's up to her."

You sigh and continue to try to move, the rope holding you down.

"Yes please!" You whine.

They take it off and you open your eyes slowly, seeing...

"Oh god no." You groan, looking down.

They laugh, making your eyes overflow with tears.

"Please no more Sans's, this is too much."

"Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Papyrus and Sans, the Underfell brothers." Papyrus bows, his cape flying up behind him.

"I'm fucking done with this shit please just, let me go." You yell, loosing it.

They take a step back.

"Woah, calm yourself kid." Sans laughs.

You look at him.

"I died in front of my boyfriend, I haven't seen him in forever, and all these different versions of him are fucking appearing, how the fuck do you expect me to be calm?!"

The two didn't respond.

"Uh, bro, I don't think we should stay here any longer." Sans says to Papyrus, looking away as if he knew something was coming.

"Perhaps you're right." Papyrus nods.

They turn around, leaving you tied up.

"Goodbye human. We'll be seeing you again, soon in a later chapter." Papyrus waves, going into the darkness of the forest.

You watched them leave, and felt somewhat safer. You looked down at yourself, a thick rope coiled around your body, limiting your movement.

There was no to break out.

Not to mention the drugs were getting increasingly stronger.

You struggled, the intense cold making you weaker and weaker by the second. The chair you sat on soon tipped over; leaving you on the floor, snow covering you slowly, till it would cover your shivering corpse completely.

"No.." You says softly to yourself, realizing nobody would find you.

You were too weak to scream, and much too weak to move.

"Napstablook....Papyrus...Sans..." You call out weakly.

You feel yourself shivering.

"S-Sans..." You whisper, your lips quivering, as the feeling in them left.

You felt your arm die out, the feeling gone completely.

"H-H-hel-p m-m-me."

(Wtf everything is so depressing now. Do not fret humans!! The puns and shattered fourth wall will return!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.5K 51
Warning: possible swearing, inappropriate humour, perhaps lemons? Idk. Just stop being a goody two shoes and enjoy the book, kid
136K 3.9K 10
This is my first story i ever wrote on here. But hey, it should be alright. It's a story about this adorable skeleton from undertale. A love story, t...
1.9K 155 7
Yeah I gained an idea and stuff so things will be different even personalities and everything you can think of :)
771 35 6
Timelines; a word you don't seem to understand after going through a genocide run and sparing Sans before restarting. Now you've restarted, forming l...