Cold

It was snowing

It was always snowing

But this time, it was...you know

Snowing

The wind was blowing hard, and...

It was snowing

"D-Damn..."

Sans looks up, his blue coat barely having any sort of grip to his shivering bones. His tears had froze to his face, his tear ducts frozen shut. (Idfk if he has tear ducts but fuck physics)

He inhales softly and sits down, his eye glowing. He breathed softly, weak, even. His hand lifts up, and his eye glows brighter. Bones rise from the snow beneath him, forming the shape of a small hut, surrounding him.

He sighs in relief.

A shelter, where he could be alone.

"She...can't be dead..." He mumbles, pulling the frozen tear off his cheek.

"I know she's not, I can feel it." He mumbles to himself, lifting his legs to his chest.

Footsteps could be heard, walking slowly in the snow. Sans sits up, becoming tenser with each step.

There was a knock upon the bone hut, sending a jolt of surprise to the shivering skeleton.

"Sans? That is you, isn't it?"

Sans moved the bones around him, back into the ground, rather quicker than he anticipated he would. There stood Grillby, a small coat around his flaming body.

"Just the flame I needed to see." Sans grins.

He hugs him tightly, his face warm enough to unfreeze his eyes sockets, to allow him to cry again.

"What's wrong?" Grillby asks.

"Y/N's in trouble, I don't know what to do, or how to help, and all my friend and even my own brother, they're all trying to kill me, they think it's my fault... It's not, I don't know how to help, i have no idea how to prove it"

Grillby looks down and sighs.

"I...might know where she is...." Grillby mumbled.

Sans looked up at him, his eyes glowing.

=you=

You walk through the Snowdin forest, crying into your hands.

When reality returns, it's always seemed to hit you, rather hard, in fact.

You wipe your tears, looking up at the barely lit forest you walked through.

In the distance, there stood a figure. A small figure.

It was....Sans's size, even.

Your Sans...

And it seemed to be looking for something...

Someone....

"Sans."

It jolted and looked around more frantically.

It was, it had to be

He was here

"Sans!" You cry out.

The small figure looks towards you, a smile forming on your lips.

But that smile seems to fall instantly, once you see the glowing red eyes emitting from the skull, sending shivers down your back.

It seemed to make a monster-like a growl, or a low chuckle.

You didn't care what, or who that thing was, you just knew not to go near it.