Remember Me Slowly: Book I [U...

By saccharinewriter_

When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the w... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1 // Why Hello, Stranger.
Chapter 2 // He Actually Doesn't Know You
Chapter 3 // Have The White Flag Really Risen Or Not?
Chapter 4 // Food Fight Mayhem
Chapter 5 // Hit That Cockroach!
Chapter 6 // Mystery of the Blonde Guy at the Greenhouse
Chapter 7 // Sleep Talking Issues
Chapter 8 // The Truth & The Reconciliation
Chapter 9 // Castella Cafe & the Boy Genius
Chapter 10 // City of Heroes
Chapter 11 // What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?
Chapter 12 // Bunny Hops In
Chapter 13 // Resurrected
Chapter 14 // The Reason Why She Died
Chapter 15 // Kidnapped
Chapter 16 // Merciless Shadow Puff Girl
Chapter 17 // Aftermath
Chapter 18 // Attack
Chapter 19 // Punk's and Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20 // One, Two , Three Let's Do This!
Chapter 21 // Open Your Eyes
Chapter 22 // Sleeping Beauty No More
Chapter 23 // Consider Yourself Warned
Halloween Special: Extra Chapter // Reaper
Chapter 24 // Punishments and Love Potions
Chapter 25 // Brokenhearted By the Sad Truth
Chapter 26 // After Every Storm Comes A Rainbow
Chapter 27 // I Made Up My Mind
Chapter 28 // Camping Part 1: The White Powerpuff For Reals?
Chapter 29 // Camping Part 2: I'll Fall With You, No Matter Where
Chapter 31 // Camping Part 4: Wax Your Ears
Chapter 32 // Camping Part 5: We Found Them!
Chapter 33 // I Have Something to Tell You
Chapter 34 // To Tell or Not To Tell?
Chapter 35 // Christmas Special: Mission Successful plus Christmas Party
Epilogue
Author's Thank You Note
My YT Account :D

Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy]

3.8K 109 70
By saccharinewriter_

   OMG. We have reached 11,000+ reads PEOPLE! ILYSM! This chapter is dedicated to all of you awesome readers out there! :3 

Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy] 

The sensation of falling was the worst part.

   The dangerous falls were the ones that happened so fast you didn’t have time to react. The fall feels as though you are flying because you are in the air, but no, you are falling to the ground. You feel the air and then the next you are now in the ground and you feel as though you are going to die.

   Everything that falls breaks. When you fall, you get hurt. Just like love. If you fall too hard you’ll get hurt.

   Thanks to the tree it slowed our fall. But still…you can’t escape the fact that you will still fall to the ground and it will hurt. You fell from a cliff; I’d say we were lucky we’re still alive right now.

-Miyako’s POV-

   We were too late. By the time we have got there they have already fallen. I didn’t see Momoko because she already fell. The only person I saw was Brick jumping off the cliff to save Momoko.

   My scream was ear-deafening. The sight was horrible. Momoko falling off a cliff and Brick jumping to save her, it was all too much to bear. It was unbearable, all of it. Brick pushed Berserk before he jumped. Berserk stumbled and fell to the ground, her face was full of shock. I’m sure she didn’t expected Brick to jump in after Momoko.

   But I know Brick is just being himself. Brick loves Momoko so much and I know he just avoided her for a few days for space. He needed space to think all of the things that had happened, the secrets that were revealed to him by force. Sure Momoko had kept it but she was going to tell him at the right time and the punks had to ruin it.

   Casey and Kaoru had already caught Brat and Brute and Casey had tied them up with her white ribbons.

   “Move and these ribbons will electrify you” Casey spit at Berserk with threat. Berserk scowled and she didn’t move an inch. “Who the hell are you?” Berserk glared at her.

   It’s great that Berserk won’t be able to use her ribbons. Casey had tied them up along with Berserk.

   “I’m the white power puff, Cassandra. Mess with them and I’ll kill you. Got it?” Casey says with venom. Berserk laughed. “Like that will scare me. Great, another one? Where are you guys coming from?” She rolls her eyes. “Shit” Berserk cursed under her breath as Casey tightened the ribbons tied around Berserk.

   “The other one wasn’t a puff. Bell was a shadow puff” Kaoru screeched. “And you had just killed Momoko! You little shit!” Kaoru pounced on Berserk and was about to punch her when Casey stopped her.

   Kaoru turned to give her a death glare “What?! Why are you stopping me from killing this stupid f*cking bitch?!” She huffed. “They have already done so much damage! They gave Butch and Boomer love potions and they revealed to Brick Momoko’s a puff! Haven’t they have done enough and now she had just wanted to kill Momoko?! F*ck!”

   Casey frowned and closed her eyes. She kept silent and Kaoru had begun punching Berserk. Her sisters were screaming at Kaoru for her to stop but she didn’t mind them she still continued giving Berserk punches.

   “You wretch! Taking the boys away from us wasn’t enough for you?! You still starve for more and killing Momoko was something you have thought of to satisfy your thirst?!” Kaoru said as she repeatedly punched her. She stopped and grabbed Berserk from the collar and raised her limp body. There was blood streaming out of Berserk’s mouth as she coughed.

   “Brick wouldn’t be mine not until I have killed Momoko! She’s the cause why Brick can’t be mine!” Her voice was hoarse but she screamed anyway. “That stupid bitch was better off dead!”

   I gasped and I was already crying. Usa held me to her chest as I continued to cry. The rain was pouring hard but no one minded. They continued giving each other death stares. Oh no no. The word Berserk have let go only fueled Kaoru’s anger.

   Tears streamed down Kaoru’s eyes but you can’t really tell because of the rain but having her sniffle was enough to know she was already crying. “…You f*cking monster! You’re the one who is better off dead! Someone like you shouldn’t have existed!” She screamed and was about to punch Berserk when Usa stopped her.

   “That’s enough! You’re going to kill her.” Usa yelled. Kaoru turned to look at us. “Are you kidding? I can’t kill her when Momoko’s down there probably dead?! Bullshit!” Kaoru huffed as she drops Berserk to the ground. Kaoru approached Usa and they give each other death glares as they are now face to face to each other.

   “Puff’s don’t do violence. You should know that.” Usa said. Kaoru snorted as she walks away. “I’m going to look for Momoko”

   “No, you are not!” Usa screams. Kaoru turned. “And why the hell not!? She’s probably freezing to death somewhere down there!”

   “Can’t you see the rain’s pouring right now? It will be hard to look for them. We’ll need to look tomorrow morning and tell Miss Keane about this. Right now, all we can do is go back to the cabin and wish for Momoko and Brick to be alright. It’s too risky right now and it can be muddy. The least I’d want is for one of you to get hurt right now. Please Kaoru just listen to me.” Usa said, practically pleading for Kaoru to understand.

   Kaoru glared. “Alright, fine!” She sighs and walked back to the cabins. Usa lets out a huff as she ran her fingers to her wet brown hair. “This camping has turned into a disaster…” She closed her eyes for a second and opened them right after. “…thanks to the punks” She glared at them.

   “Come on. Let’s go back. I don’t want anyone catching a cold.” She orders as we all went back to the cabin soaking wet. I kept crying.

   When will all the bad things stop? This is all too much. All too much for one person to bear; for anyone of us to bear…

   Momoko…Brick…please be alright.

-Somewhere-

-Momoko’s POV-

   The rain is pouring out there. It’s pouring non-stop. It’s a good thing I have found a cave nearby to take shelter on. About exactly fifteen minutes ago, I thought I was seriously a goner. I mean, I can’t transform in order to fly because the punks have my belt. But thanks to Brick I didn’t really get injured only a few bruises and such but Brick…he…

   A tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped them away. He was severely injured. His head wasn’t broken but it was bleeding. (I think it hit something when we fell) I woke up a few minutes ago and rip a piece of cloth from my shirt to stop the bleeding of Brick’s head injury, the bleeding stopped thankfully but Brick is still unconscious.

   His head is on my lap as he sleeps. He still looks hot even in a situation like this, screw that, he looks hot every time.

   This is not the time to think of that

   My inner thought points out and I shake my head to stay focused. I caress his hair as I stare outside of the cave. It’s storming out there and thanks to the rain it’s freezing in here. My mind wanders back before Berserk had interrupted us. What was Brick about say?

   “…Momoko…I-I…”

   What was he going to say? Is he—?

   A groan interrupted my thoughts. Brick groaned and touched his forehead. “Ouch…my head hurts like shit” I looked down at him as I caressed his hair. His eyes were still closed.

   “Brick don’t move—“

   “MOMOKO!” he quickly opened his eyes and hastily sits up but since I was looking at him, my head was bowed down and our heads hit each other when he quickly sits up. He then plops back to my lap.

   “OUCH!” We said in sync as we both touch our sore heads. “That hurts…” I whimper. My eyes widened. “Oh my god Brick! Are you okay? Is your head bleeding again!?” I panic as I remove his hands to look at his head. I sighed relieved when it was okay.

   “Thank goodness” I sigh. Brick sits up completely as he touches his forehead. “Momoko…? Momoko!” He says and then before I knew it I was engulfed in a tight hug. I was too surprised to act but then I began to tear up and I hugged him back, tighter.

   “Momoko, oh dear god, you’re okay! You’re alive! Thank god” He says as he ran his fingers to my hair. I was forcing back my tears but they began to fall when Brick says something that made me cry my heart out.

   “You’re alright, thank goodness. I don’t know what I’ll do if I lose you. I have lost you before and I won’t let it happen a second time. I love you, I love you so much. I’m sorry” He kissed every part of my face. He kissed my forehead, both of my cheeks, my nose and lastly…my lips.

   Fire ignited inside of me replacing the cold I’m feeling because of the rain. Every touch he was giving me was hot and passionate. The noise outside coming from the storm was gone and it felt like we were in a world of our own, blocking the noise outside. The noise I could only hear was our ragged breathing. The kiss we are sharing is enough to melt me and make my toes curl. My hands find their way behind Brick’s neck and he moves closer to deepen the kiss.

   I have missed him so much. I ached for his touch and his lips when he was so close yet so far away from me. I have missed my bad boy so badly.

   Brick lifted me up and sits me on his lap. He caresses my cheek with his hand and his other was on my waist. I practically whimper when his lips left mine. I feel my face heat up when he chuckled. I finally had the courage to look up at him and when my eyes met his crimson ones I forced my self not to moan in front of him.

   Why has he always managed to look so sexy and hot even at a time like this? Curse you ever so hot boyfriend. Wait—Are we boyfriend and girlfriend again? Did we even break up? I’m confused…

   “You’re frowning, is something the matter?” He breathes against my bare neck making me shiver. His lips brushed along the nape of my neck. I gasped as he sucked on my skin making it leave a mark, marking me as his. I moaned his name.

   “Brick…” I moaned and held him closer to me. What’s happening to me? I feel so hot and breathless. He cursed under his breath, “Shit. Your voice is so sexy…moan my name again” He breathes as he lefts trails of wet kisses on my neck.

   “Brick…You’re mine…” I say breathless as my fingers ran through his hair. I can feel him smirking as he continues to nip on my neck.

   “I’m yours baby. Only yours, no one else’s” He said as he sits up and kisses my forehead. I blush from his actions and words.

   “You’re mine okay? Not Berserk’s…” I frown at him. He gives me a scowl. “No. why bring her up? I was yours to begin with.” He smiles.

   I roll my eyes. “She’s a bitch.”

   Brick chuckles, “I know that baby.” Butterflies flutter in my stomach every time he calls me ‘baby’. I playfully shove him. “What’s with the sudden endearment, huh?”

   “Why? Can’t I call my girlfriend that?” He says playfully as he tickles me. I chuckle and swat his hands away. My heart beats when he said the word ‘girlfriend’.

   “Girlfriend?” I stopped and asked. He looks at me confused, “Yeah. Girlfriend, Why?”

   “I-I thought we…we broke…up” I choke on my own words. He smiles and shakes his head. He leans in and gave me a peck on the lips.

   “We didn’t break up Momoko. I just…kind of needed space” He says slowly and I nodded. I mean, that was understandable. He needed space to absorb everything he has just known.

   I lightly hit him in the shoulder and he faked hurt. I narrowed my eyes at him, “Well mister bad boy, if you needed space why were you with the punks then? I swear I was forcing my self not to skin her alive when she was all clingy to you like a f*cking leach.” 

   He chuckles as he rubs his shoulder. “Well miss carrot head, I was in a state of shock. What can I do?”

   I smiled and my face softened. I bring my hands to his cheek and stroked my thumb on his cheek. “Oh Brick…I missed you so much. I’m sorry for lying to you; I swear I’ll tell you at the right time. I was just so scared you’ll…” I find the right words to say, “…avoid me or something because I was also the person you detested to much.” I say as tears began to well up in my eyes.

   “Do you hate me now?” I asked. His eyebrows shot up.

   “Hate you? No, why would I? All is forgiven. Let us forget the past though that punched you have given me when you were Blossom, hurt like shit. I think I have lost a tooth back then” He said as his face was full of horror as he travels the memory where I have punched him hard.

   I laughed so hard at this. “Oh I remember that! I’m so sorry Brick; you were being a jerk that time.” I laugh.

   He frowned at me. “That hurt real bad…” He pouts. I chuckle and kiss his cheek where I remember I have punched him back then. He smiles at me, “That was the root of all your anger and despise towards Blossom huh?” I say as I stare outside the cave. The storm had already stopped but it was already night time by the time it stopped so I guess we have to spend the night in this cave…together…in a cave… HOLY FUDGE.

   “Yeah, I guess.” He sighs as he removes me on his lap and sits me between his legs and hugged me from the back. I blush. He rested his chin in above my head.

   “It has been a long day. I’m just happy we’re both alive. If I have found you…dead I think I’d go crazy bananas. We’d probably end up like Romeo and Juliet”

   I close my eyes and just feel his touch and presence. “Hmm? Why so?” I asked begin to feel sleepy. He chuckles,

   “Well, Romeo thought Juliet was dead right? So he killed himself because he knows there is no point in living if your loved one is already dead. I’d probably think the same” He says. My heart skips a beat.

    “I thought boys don’t like those kind or romance-y things? It’s funny how you know about Romeo and Juliet.” I say with a chuckle. His hands finds mine and he intertwined his hands with mine. He grips my hand tight and I gripped back.

   He groans. “Boomer watched Romeo and Juliet and I beg for him to change the channel but he just hit me with a pillow so I kind of watched along with him. It’s good though”

   I hummed, too sleepy to answer back. Sleep was calling out for me. “Good night Momoko” he says as he kissed my hair.

   “G’night…” I mumble. He chuckled. After a few moments of silence I spoke.

   “Brick…”

   “Yeah?”

   “1234” I said.

   “Huh?” He asked, confused. I smile to myself.

   “One thing Two do Three words Four for you…

   …I love you” I said and let sleep take over me.

[WOOT! Brick x Momoko moment! How was this chapter? Leave a comment! :D]  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 193 19
For years the power Puff girls have faced the most devious villains of all time, now they're are in high school and a certain trio of villains have j...
27.8K 530 15
The Power Puff Girls and the Rowdy Ruff Boys have finally found peace within each other and surprisingly even love. With the exception of Blossom an...
150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...
3.1K 38 11
The puffs finally defeat Mojo Jojo and send him to jail while the ruffs escaped. The ruffs ran away to another city and met a guy named Oscar. Oscar...