Fallen Angel (Camren)

Von alrenreguiaf5H

Karla Camila, model, millionaire. With a past laden with love and heartbreak caused by Lauren Jauregui, one o... Mehr

Little Note + Summary
Project (1)
Contract (2)
Fashion Show (3)
Remembering (5)
Resentment (6)
Change of plans (7)
Miami (8)
Truce (9)
Feelings (10)
Forgetfulness? (11)
Truth (12)
New sensations? (13)
Connections (14)
To allow (15)
A new side (16)
Promises (17)

Saving You (4)

20.3K 577 606
Von alrenreguiaf5H

Lauren Jauregui's Point Of View

The ballroom now seemed much smaller than I imagined. People were scattered all around while they had fun and drank. The party was private, only the models, shareholders and special guests could participate in that event to celebrate the opening of the new collection. Some of the outfits worn by the models, including the Fantasy Bra, were on a small stage for exhibition to the guests. In the background there was a huge banner with the picture of all the models, and in the center, as main focus, was our main Angel. Elizabeth Owen kindly asked Karla to take some photos near the mannequin that was wearing the American Diamonds Bra, for the promotion of the piece. Now the brunette would be the face responsible for the promotion of our product for a whole year; she'd appear in magazines, catalogs, billboards and everything that was linked to Victoria Secret's.

"Lauren!" The woman waved one of her hands, signaling that I should approach.

"You better get used to it." Dinah whispered as she brought the glass of champagne to her lips.

Elizabeth was on the stage, next to Karla. There was an array of photographers positioned in the front, taking all the possible photos of the model and of the most expensive lingerie that has ever belonged to that brand.

"I want you to take some pictures next to your project, and Karla."

"Oh, okay."

"Great, I'm going to call Dinah too. She's our stylist, she needs to be here." The woman spoke before descending the small stage.

My eyes followed her through the crowd, before turning towards the brunette next to me.

"Come on, look at the cameras, Lauren." The Latina said as she turned towards the lenses positioned in her direction.

I stared at her for a few seconds, and only then inched closer to the mannequin that was between us. I faced the camera lenses in front of me with my best look. I couldn't tell how many photos we took, until Dinah joined us; we were in fact the main focus of that party. Director, stylist and model. We were there for a few more minutes, answering some journalists, taking some more pictures, and only then we were fully released to enjoy the party.

"We have to make a toast!" Dinah exclaimed when we got to the table.

Elizabeth thought best to reserve a table for our arrival, which meant I'd have to stay all night next to Karla. Not that it was something bad, until now the model seemed totally impartial with my presence, as if she didn't even remember me, and that was what was bothering me.

"Let's do it!" Karla said excitedly.

The waiter immediately approached us after a signal wave from Normani; each one of us grabbed a flute of champagne.

"Let's toast to the success of this opening." The woman said.

"And to the more than perfect fashion show." Dinah completed.

"Are y'all going to toast without me?"

I heard a voice that I thought was familiar, and before the person got closer, I turned my body towards her. I couldn't believe what was happening, it was Allyson. I confess that it was a certain shock to see her after so many years, not as it had been with Camila, after all Ally and I never had any kind of disagreement; but the reencounter was always a surprise. Unlike years ago, now she was a formed woman, and with an apparently firm posture, but remained with the same angelic beauty from her adolescence. Her hair was straight and blonde, her features were no longer youthful and light, but mature, she always was the oldest of the class. Surely she must have been in her 28 years. It surprised me that Camila, even after the fame still preserved her high school friends.

"You finally arrived!" Karla exclaimed as she hugged her.

"I watched your fashion show on TV, and it was amazing! Forgive me for not being able to get here on time, Mila."

"It's okay! You know I understand, after all it's me who gives you so many problems to solve." The brunette murmured laughing. "Come, toast with us."

Ally approached the table, hugging the brunette, and as soon as she saw me, her eyes widened. She looked at Camila, who for the first time became visibly uncomfortable with my presence, and only then rested her eyes on me again.

"Lauren!" The shorter woman approached with a surprised expression. "What are you..."

"Long time no see, Ally!"

The woman hugged me tight with a smile on her lips, and I reciprocated in the same way.

"I know! What are you doing here?"

"Lauren is Victoria Secret's general director, Ally." Normani said.

"Oh my God. I could never expect it. I'm so happy to see you." She said sincerely.

"I'm happy to see you too."

Allyson was introduced to Dinah, who seemed to adore her immediately, which was no wonder, Ally continued as charismatic and kind as years ago. We did the toast together, wishing that the rest of the year of the collection was as perfect as the opening fashion show had been. With Ally's arrival, Camila seemed to close herself more in her world, in which I was an outsider. The model interacted with everyone, even with Dinah, who in a few months of contact has become her friend. In a way, I also restricted our contact; I didn't want to enter Camila's personal space, after all I didn't know how far she'd keep the peace with me.

"I'm going to dance." Karla exclaimed as she got up from the chair where she was sitting.

"I'll go with you, can I?" Dinah asked.

"Of course, let's go dance with the girls."

"You won't come?" The taller blonde asked.

Normani refused just like Allyson and me. It didn't take long, and we had the vision of Camila and Dinah dancing excitedly next to the other Angels who participated in the fashion show, they all were euphoric and happy with the success. The celebration was really grand; I still wasn't in full party mood, despite being in pure bliss due to the acceptance of my project. I remained in an entertaining conversation with both women beside me, while time or another I allowed myself to watch the Latina among the other models.

"I still can't believe that I found you again." Ally whispered, while Normani talked to an old friend next to us.

"I also can't believe in this turn of events." I let out tranquilly while swaying the alcoholic liquid inside my champagne flute.

"How was it?"

"How was what?" I asked confused.

"The first contact."

In that instant my eyes landed on the brunette's body in the middle of that hall. Karla Camila looked incredibly beautiful, as usual. Now, she was wearing a long gray silk dress and it had a huge slit in the left thigh, giving certain lightness to the fabric. Its thin straps left the soft skin of the woman's shoulders showing to whoever wanted to see. Her wavy hair was loose, moving from side to side as the woman moved her body to the sound of the music that was playing.

"Intense, like all I had with her."

"I'm really surprised that Camila accepted to be in the same environment as you.

"You're not more surprised than me, Allyson."

"That's good, don't you think? Camila has changed a lot, and her attitude is proof of that."

Allyson was right, Camila changed, she no longer possessed anything from the sweet girl who once she was. Today she was a sexy and imposing woman, with a superior air that magnified her title of best model in the world. She had everyone around her, fulfilling her wills and whims. Even not having any kind of contact with the brunette, at all times we received news of her life, and the events that surrounded her. The sweet girl who was known for her good deeds, for her unmistakable charisma, for her loving and kind way, now was the most known and compelling model that the fashion world possessed. It was her who appeared on the covers of magazines with good or bad headlines. It was Karla Cabello.

"I don't know if that's so good." Those were my words as I watched the brunette dancing closely with one of the Angels.

*Flashback On*

We were all gathered in Joshua's house. It was a big place, typical of an American high-middle-class family. It was crowded with young people who drank and danced to the sound of the loud music that came out of the living room speakers. According to Vero's comments, Josh's parents had gone on a trip to a conference in Los Angeles, and the house was totally free for the son, who didn't waste time to throw a big party to celebrate the beginning of classes; not that that was a reason to be celebrated, Josh didn't look like a studious student, but in my point of view, his high school reputation gave him reasons to keep it always high, and nothing better than a party for that.

"This place is wonderful!" Vero commented as she poured a little of red fruit punch and vodka in her plastic cup. "Want some?"

"Oh, no. Thanks." I said as I leaned against the kitchen counter.

"I saw that Ethan kept an eye on you during the whole day."

"He's a very nice guy, I loved meeting him. He was very kind for showing me the school."

"Boys are always kind when they want to hook up with you." My friend said while she savored another sip of her drink. "You know that he is the captain of the football team, right? All the crazy straight girls want him."

I let out an amused laugh after what she said. Veronica Iglesias was very extrovert, she had a striking and cheerful personality. I didn't know a human being who didn't love being in her so engaging and charismatic presence. Even if we didn't have many years of friendship yet, she was the type of person who was present in all the moments I needed; that includes all the times that I cried over my old boyfriend. Vero was there to support me and give the same advice:

'Kiss girls, they are better and more sensitive. Somewhat complicated, but still, much better than guys.'

That's right, Vero didn't have a defined sexuality. In fact, she always said that she was in love with people, regardless of gender. Her motto was to be happy with whoever wanted to be happy by her side. I always admired her free and loose side of life, but I was sure of myself. And despite the heartbreak with my ex-boyfriends, I would still persist in finding the man of my life.

"I heard about that earlier today. But I don't want to cause any trouble, and I don't have anything with Ethan. I barely got here.

"Lauren, Lauren... You better keep your eyes open, Ethan already has his on you." She said while filling her cup again. "And speaking about him..."

"Lauren! So glad you came!"

I turned towards the boy who stared at me with a wide smile on his lips. He approached and hugged me gently, and I took care of reciprocating in the same way. Ethan looked even more handsome than earlier today; now he was wearing white jeans and a navy blue shirt. As I hugged his muscular body, I could smell the aroma of the strong and woodsy perfume present in his neck.

"You look beautiful." He whispered close to my ear.

That night I opted for dark jeans and a turquoise sleeveless blouse, with a light and kind of transparent fabric and with buttons on the front. My brown wavy hair was loose, reaching my waist. And on my feet high heels.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I spoke as I released him.

"Iglesias, it's good to see you here."

The boy hugged my friend gently, making me feel very relieved that they got along. Not that I already had any kind of intention with Ethan, but it was nice to have the support of my new best friend if I wanted to have someday.

"Have you talked to Josh? He was looking for you when we arrived." Vero spoke.

"Oh, no. I just got here, I'll go talk to him. Then I'll come keep you company too, Lauren." He flashed me a beautiful smile before kissing my cheek and leaving.

I watched him leave the kitchen with a stupid smile on his lips.

"God... He's an idiot sometimes."

"Vero..."

"I'm serious! But come, let's dance and meet the rest of the people."

Iglesias grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the living room of Josh's house, the biggest number of people was there, dancing and having fun in the best possible way. I was still a little timid, I confess that one side of mine was much more shy than I thought, but I was trying to leave it aside, and enjoy a bit of the party next to my friend, and her friends. Almost all those faces were already seen by me a few hours ago, most of those people were in the gym earlier today, except for a group of older people that I thought were already in college. They smoked and drank amidst an entertaining conversation with others more young. Among so many people, oddly one was present in my mind and not present in that place. The brunette who had won the beauty contest at Dalton Academy still hadn't arrived. Was she still going to show up?

"Hum, Vero?" I called my friend, who danced to the sound of a lively song.

"Yes?"

"That girl, the one who won the contest. She's not coming?"

"Camila?" She asked a little louder due to the sound.

I nodded quickly.

"She said she'd come. Actually, it's very strange that she hasn't arrived yet, but I believe it shouldn't be long now. Why?" Vero asked in a carefree way.

"Oh, nothing, just curious. I found her very cool."

"Mila is a sweetheart, really. One of the best people in that high school, and that place lacks good people."

"She seems very nice."

"Yes, and she is. You'll love to study with her."

I frowned at my friend in confusion.

"She's in the same year as us?"

"Yes! We are all in the last year. And I think she'll have a lot of classes with you."

I bit my lip lightly, as I thought about the possible classes that I'd have next to the so kind girl. Camila seemed to be a girl with a good heart, even in a few hours in her presence. She was the type of person you want to be around due to her so polite and friendly way.

"Look at that, she just arrived! Mila!"

I turned my body, and then stared at the beautiful girl that entered that room with one of her best smiles. Camila looked incredibly beautiful that night, no different from earlier today. She was wearing a black pleated skirt that was slightly tight in her voluminous hips; her long-sleeved blouse had a pinkish tone, containing only one word stamped on her chest "fabuleuse". Her brown hair was long, and just like mine, reached her waist. On her head was a small and delicate bow hair with a black bow.

She greeted some people kindly, while another girl accompanied her. That girl was slightly shorter than Camila, her hair had a brown tone containing some lighter strands. She was very pretty, and seemed to be as friendly as Camila.

"I thought you weren't coming." Vero exclaimed as soon as Camila stopped in front of her.

"I stopped by Ally's house before coming here, that's why it took me longer to get here." Camila commented as she hugged my friend quickly. "Hi, Lauren. I'm glad to see you here."

The brunette inched closer to me, and to my surprise hugged me, just like she did with Vero.

"Wow, I love your blouse. You look beautiful." Camila let out sincerely.

"You look very beautiful too." I answered somewhat embarrassed. Camila was very spontaneous.

"Let me introduce you to my friend, this is Ally Brooke."

"Pleasure to meet you, Ally. I'm Lauren Jauregui."

"The pleasure is all mine, Lauren. Welcome."

The four of us stayed talking about different subjects, actually, I kind of watched the conversation more instead of participating. Not that that was bad, the girls wouldn't leave me out. Camila whenever she could, she asked my opinion on the subject addressed in that instant.

"Girls! Are you enjoying the party?" Joshua asked as he rested his arms on Camila and Vero, one on Camila's shoulder and the other on Vero's.

"It's great!"

"My parties are always the best in this place, don't forget that, Lauren. You're always welcome." The boy said, making me smile.

"Josh, leave the girls alone." Ethan approached. "Don't mind this pain in the ass, Lauren."

"Hey, don't talk like that about your friend here, dude."

Joshua was already much more altered than when we arrived. Maybe it was the good amount of punch he ingested, or even the pot brought by his older friends. I had never smoked pot, but I recognized the smell by far, because all my friends from California loved consuming it.

"Aren't you girls gonna dance?"

"Of course we will." Camila said excitedly.

"Then come with me, all of you."

Joshua pulled the three girls at my side to the middle of the living room, next to the group of college students who danced excitedly to the sound of "Don't Stop The Music" by Rihanna. Ethan remained beside me in the midst of amused laughs at the sight of Josh dancing with the girls. I watched the scene and couldn't help my laughter as I watched the clumsy way the boy danced alongside Camila, who seemed so connected to the song. The brunette moved her body in a perfect sync with the lively beats that came out of the speakers. I couldn't fail to mention how she always took care of smiling among friends, as if happiness was part of her.

"I see that you are fitting in very quickly." Ethan said, drawing my attention.

"Yes, everyone is being very kind to me."

"Me included?"

"Absolutely." I smiled, and he did too.

We talked for a few minutes. And the young boy started to talk about music, about plans and things he loved to do. Ethan seemed to be a very extroverted boy, he liked football and action movies. His favorite musical genre was rock and electronic music, he was a bit vain and somewhat careless with his studies. All that said by him.

"Hey! Ethan!" One guy approached. "The guys are calling you outside. It seems that Josh is a little altered and wants to start a fight."

I widened my eyes just like the boy in front of me.

"I warned him not to cause trouble. I'll be right there."

The other boy nodded frantically and nervously, and ran towards the exit.

"I'm sorry, I'll have to help there. Do you mind?"

"No, of course not. Go."

He flashed me a smile and walked away. But before Ethan could completely disappear from my line of sight, I heard the sound of shattering glass outside. I hurried my steps towards the living room window, just like all the other guests who were there. The cluster of people in the garden of Josh's house was big, everyone was in a large circle, witnessing the spectacle I thought was a fight, because everyone around shouted excitedly in cheering.

"Oh my God..." I whispered to myself.

I don't know for how many minutes that lasted, but my eyes widened as soon as the red and blue lights flashed in the background.

Oh no...

The cluster of people inside the house started freaking out, just like those who were outside. Now the guests of Joshua's party began to run, escaping through every possible and existing exits of that place. Three police officers got out of the vehicle parked on the garden, running towards the boys who were fighting, including Joshua.

"You better come with me." I heard Camila's sweet voice, and now somewhat nervous.

The brunette grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen. I didn't protest or stopped her, just followed in hurried footsteps the girl who practically ran in front of me. We left through the back door, stepping on the soft and wet grass. My breath was breathless due to the scare of the situation and the rush in which we were.

"Run, there's an exit through there." She pointed to the back of the backyard of that house, more precisely to the wooden fence.

I looked at both sides, still seeing some people running from inside Josh's house. The sound of the siren, and the lights still flashing ahead, the only thing I was thinking in that instant was: I have to get out of here.

"This way." She whispered breathlessly.

Camila with certain difficulty pulled some of the wooden slats of the fence, which already were misplaced, thus giving us a good loophole to escape from that place. As soon as we crossed with difficulty to the outside area of the neighbor's house, the girl took care of putting everything in its place.

"There." She murmured as she wiped one hand in the other, removing the dirt remnants.

I stared at her with a frown, in a confused expression. After cleaning her hands, the brunette looked at me tranquilly.

"What?" She asked incredulously.

I had a laugh stuck in my throat in that moment. Camila was so delicate and gentle, her style was of the typical innocent and quiet little girl, which didn't fit, at all, the fugitive type of a few seconds ago.

"I'm just a little affected by the situation." I laughed nervously as I shook my head.

"I understand, I was like that the first time." Now she laughed too.

"This always happens?" I had one of my eyebrows arched in that moment.

The brunette bit her lower lip, as she thought about my question.

"Almost every time. You'll get used to it. Josh's biggest parties end up like this, the cops are always called by the neighbors. So I already have my secret passage." She said as she pointed to the loophole on the wooden fence. "Now not so secret anymore."

"Very clever, Camila."

She casted me a smug look as she fixed the bow hair with the black bow in her hair.

"Where are the girls?"

"Vero took Ally ahead." She whispered as she gestured for me to follow her. "She already knew about the passage."

"And she didn't even wait for me."

"I told her I'd stay to save you, Lauren. That's why she went ahead."

"Thank you for that." I let out with a smile at her. "Ouch!" I exclaimed when I stumbled on one of the stones.

"Shhh!" She asked for silence. "Don't make noise. The Madsom's are very annoying, and they have a big dog in here. I think it's a German Shepherd, I'm not a fan of German Shepherds." She whispered as she walked with her spine curved. "And you won't like to run with him after you, trust me, it happened to me and it wasn't cool at all."

I couldn't contain the laughter as I imagined the sweet girl running from a dog through the neighbors' backyards. She expanded her lips and laughed at her own misfortune.

"Come with me, it's through there." She grabbed my hand and pulled me gently.

We got out of the Madsom's backyard, and luckily, the German Shepherd didn't find us, despite having barked a few times. We were now walking down the sidewalk in front of the houses of that neighborhood.

"Do you live far from here?" She asked curiously.

"Nope, just a few blocks. I live in block seven, house number three."

"Really?" She raised one of her eyebrows, expressing her surprise.

I nodded as I walked beside her.

"I live in block eight. House number one. We are almost neighbors."

Knowing that Camila lived so close to my house made me like that neighborhood a little more, which initially I had hated. But thinking that having the presence of a so cool new friend made everything less dull and bland.

"Since we are going to walk for a little while, tell me a little about yourself, Lauren."

That was the kind of thing that I never knew how to answer. It's the same thing when someone asks what are our qualities and flaws, and everything vanishes in our thoughts, like a blur.

"Okay, I better ask you some questions." She laughed. "Why did you leave California?"

I stared at her for a few seconds, and Camila seemed to be distracted waiting for my answer as she kicked a small pebble on the sidewalk.

"My father works for a real estate, and has a high sales rate. The owner always sends him to the places where he has new apartment to sell."

"So you're always changing place?"

"It had been a good while since we didn't move. According to him this will be the last time."

"I imagine it must be very annoying for you, having to rebuild your day to day."

"You have no idea how much."

We stared at each other for a few seconds and she just smiled. Camila had a peculiar way of looking at you, almost as if seeking to decipher everything that was in our interior just through our eyes.

"I saw you on the fashion show earlier today, I knew you'd win." I tried to start a conversation.

"You knew?"

I nodded as I accompanied her slow and lazy steps.

"So you rooted for me?" She asked as she turned to face me, without stop walking. But now, walking backwards. I looked away from her eyes, feeling my cheeks grow warm. "Come on, if you didn't there's no problem. It's not as if I'll leave you here alone. Even thinking I should." She let out thoughtfully before laughing. "Just kidding."

"I rooted for you. You were the best. And I'm not saying this because I'm scared of you leaving me here alone." I paused briefly and continued. "Even thinking I should."

Camila started walking beside me again, with a contagious laugh.

"Thank you! I swear I didn't think I'd win. Amber won in the last three years."

"You deserved it. You looked like those models from TV."

"One day I want to be like them. It's my biggest dream." She said with a hopeful tone.

"I bet that one day you'll be."

"May God hear you, I want that since I was a little girl. My mother always tells the story that when I was a kid, I put on her high heels and walked around the house like I was on a runway." She told amid a so sweet laugh that was like music to my ears. "Not that I do that today."

I laughed as I imagined the brunette walking with bigger heels than she could use.

"Oh, who am I kidding, I still do it. BUT," She gestured with one of her fingers. "With my high heels."

We continued on our way among such a pleasant conversation that could last all night long, and I wouldn't mind. Camila had a fascinating way to captivate someone, as if being in her presence was one of the best things about your day.

"Well, we're here." She said as she stopped in front of my house.

I looked inside, seeing the lights still on. I knew that my mother wouldn't sleep until seeing me entering through that door.

"Do you want me to ask my dad to take you home? Don't you think it's dangerous to go alone?" I asked seriously.

"Don't worry, Lauren. My house is in the other block, a few steps and I'm already there."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Well..." I looked at the ground, and then at her brown eyes, which had an almost hypnotizing glow.

"Thank you for today, for saving me."

"No need to thank me, Lauren. Reciprocate when you can."

We were silent for a few instant, and Camila then inched closer, giving me a hug.

"Good Night! I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good Night, Camila."

*Flashback Off*

Even the clock marking 2AM, the party still remained incredibly lively, as if none of the guests were tired of all that. I danced and drank after much insistence from Dinah and Ally, but now I had stopped again. I was in a relaxed conversation with Elizabeth who was already retreating to her house. Camila was in the middle of the hall dancing and having fun as if the world was going to end in the morning. I had already lost count of how many glasses of champagne the brunette had consumed from the moment we entered the ballroom, I was only sure of one thing, she was already drunk.

Dinah was already a little altered, but she wasn't even close to the state that Camila was in. The model was now dancing with one of the Angels, sensually, drawing the attention of everyone around. It was a beautiful scene, I couldn't deny it, but deep down I felt a little bothered to see her so close to someone, even if today my feelings for her were almost nil.

"Don't you think it's time for you to take your friend home?" I asked Normani.

"And don't you think that I already tried that? She said she wants to enjoy till the last second. Today is a memorable day in her life."

I saw the brunette in the middle of the cluster of women, now in a breathtaking kiss with the same model she was dancing with a few minutes ago. Martha Hunt was also one of the Angels, and now she was kissing the woman who once was mine.

"Wow, what a kiss." Dinah exclaimed as she stopped next to me.

I watched that scene till the end. Camila looked into the eyes of the golden-haired model, and smiled with that broad and happy smile. I felt my stomach turn, reencountering Camila wasn't as simple as I thought it would be. It wasn't just the return of her presence, but the return of everything that one day she caused me. And this time it wasn't as natural and good as the first time, now Karla showed me that she could have a beautiful and perfect life without me.

"I'm going for a walk." I whispered to Dinah, who just nodded with that worried look.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, thank you."

Fresh air. It was what I needed in that instant. I walked to the outside area of the building, which also had a beautiful décor around the big pool. There was a small amount of people scattered around compared to the amount of people that were inside the ballroom. Perhaps those people, just like me, wanted a moment of peace outside the whole celebration. Or they just wanted more intimate moments with their partners. I leaned against the glass frame, as I looked at the faint movement of cars through the streets of New York; the sky was open that night, providing a clear view of the starry sky. The music outside wasn't as loud, it had a muffled sound, giving me the chance to think clearly.

"Destiny can only be kidding me..." I whispered to myself.

I lowered my head on my arms, which were resting on the glass edge frame, when I heard the desperate screams and the sound of the siren inside the ballroom. I widened my eyes and ran towards the passage between the two areas. The rest of the people who were inside the hall ran desperately under the water that came out of the sprinkler system. They were those small devices distributed in the ceiling of the place, which activated due to fire outbreaks.

Shit!

I looked from one side to the other, and saw Dinah totally soaked next to Ally. The security guards rushed to help the people get out of the place safely, while others tried to put out the fire that was spreading through one of the decorative curtains. It wasn't a big fire focus, but the desperation was general among the rest of the party guests. I entered the place even with the artificial rain and noticed that one of the security guards picked up Camila from the floor, she was unconscious.

"Get her out of here!" Dinah exclaimed as she pointed to Camila. "I'll take care of this with Ally and Normani."

I just nodded nervously, and asked the man to help me take the model to my car. The group of people was still outside, now all wet and frightened.

"Put her here, please." I said to the strong security guard who accommodated the brunette's body in the back seat of the car. "Is she alright?"

"Yes, ma'am. She just fainted in the middle of the confusion."

"Okay, thank you."

I looked at Camila once again, making sure that she was really breathing. Then I ran towards the driver's side, thanking God for Elizabeth always leaving a car from the brand available to me. I took a deep breath, seeking all the calmness in me before starting the car and driving out of that place with the model. During the whole way I made sure that she was in perfect condition, even while unconscious. Should I take her to the hospital? No, she just fainted, I can take her to the room and call a nurse to check on her. And it was exactly what I did; I stopped the vehicle in front of the luxurious hotel chosen by Victoria Secret's to accommodate the models who participated in the fashion show that night. I hurried out of the car, and asked one of the employees for help to remove Camila from the car. Luckily, the movement in the hotel was almost nil because of the time. The man carried the model's body, and headed to the room reserved for her as soon as I got the access card.

"Put her on the bed, please."

The perfectly uniformed man put Camila on the bed carefully just like I asked, and I just thanked him before he left. I guided him towards the exit, and closed the door, now going back to the center of the room.

"Much better now..." I let out accompanied by a sigh of relief.

I looked at the sleeping woman on the bed, and for the first time after so many years, I could recall in those traits, now serene and sweet, the Camila that one day existed in her. For a few instants I felt my heart warm simply by seeing her so fragile, as if she needed me to take care and protect. And I'd do it, if she allowed.

"Tonight, I saved you."

-----

NOTE: OOOHHH. When Camila wakes up things are gonna be very interesting... XD

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

161K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
116K 4.3K 25
"...I didn't realize it at the time, but you were exactly what I needed that night. I needed one person to reach out. I needed someone to show me tha...
4.2K 197 12
Is when camila a witch/ vampire meets Lauren who's a human that accidentally entered the supernatural world and couldn't go back Will camila help he...
25.7K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...