WWE The Shield's Recruitment

By Stheslayer101

Stephanie has been in the business for five years and is considered a female version of John Cena. After bein... More

Background Story/Table Of Contents
Week 1: Number One Contender
Week 2: Score 0-2
Week 3: Unintentional Backup
Week 4: All or Nothing/Why Help Me?
Week 5: Taken In Plain Sight
Week 6: Hostage
Week 7: Innocence Powerbombed
Week 8: New Member?
Week 9: Believe In The Shield
Week 10: Why?
Week 11: I Want Payback
Week 12: Payback In Motion
Week 13: Past Never Stays In The Past
Week 14: Who Is Alissa Flash?
Week 15: Payback's A Bitch/One-on-One
Week 16: Keep Your Enemies Closer
Week 17: Bella's Gonna Fall
Week 18: Challenge Accepted
Week 19: Hell Hath No Fury
Week 20: Extreme Rules
Week 20: Part 2
Week 21: Kick Her While She's Down
Week 22: 3-on-2 Is The New Even
Week 23: I'm Ready To Fight
Week 24: Winner Gets AJ
Week 25: Lending The Shield
Week 26: Triple Threat Showdown
Week 26: Part 2
Week 27: Enemies Become The Best Allies
Week 29: Good Luck
Week 30: Getting Protection
Week 31: Survivors
Week 31: Part 2
Week 32: Unlikely Turn Of Events
Week 33: Follow the Buzzards
Week 34: Burning Stare
Week 35: Family Fascination
Week 36: Join A New Family
Week 37: Too Much On The Mind
Week 38: Torn Pages
Week 39: Hell In A Cell
Week 39 Part 2: Green Monster Appears
Week 40: Heart Divided
Week 41: Battle of Animals
Week 42: In The Wrong Hands
Week 43: Confrontation
Week 44: A Choice Is Made
Week 45: Sister
Week 46: Mysterious Figure
Week 47: TLC
Week 47: Part 2
Week 48: What Goes Around Comes Around
Week 49: The Promising Fact
Week 50: Going In Fists Swinging
*BONUS CHAPTER*
Week 51: The War Gets Worse
Week 52: Royal Rumble
Week 52: Part 2
Week 53: The Lunatic's Revenge
A/N:*Need Suggestions* IF U LOVE THE SHIELD PLZ READ
Week 54: The Empty Feeling
Week 55: Bringing Back Justice
Week 56: The Build Up
Week 57: Elimination Chamber
Week 57: Part 2
Week 58: The Odds Are Not In Our Favor
Week 59: Odd Things Make It Even
Week 60: In Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures
Week 61: Wrestlemania 30

Week 28: Even The Score

7.4K 109 3
By Stheslayer101

Brie Bella w/ Nikki Bella vs. Alissa Flash w/ Stephanie Skye

Brie has Alissa in a head lock trying to get her to submit. Stephanie watches intently from outside trying to give Alissa some momentum going. Alissa manages to flip Brie over her shoulder and take a breather. Brie attempt to charge at Alissa, gets a kick in the midsection along with a forearm to the face. Alissa picks up Brie and slams her with a power-slam to the mat. As Brie tries to gain momentum Alissa hits her with a dropkick.

Brie Irish whips Alissa against the ropes. Alissa ducks underneath a clothesline and grabs Brie by the waist for a German suplex for the pin attempt. Brie kicks out at two. Alissa grabs both Brie's legs to apply the gorilla clutch.

Suddenly Nikki jumps on the apron to distract the referee. While the referee is trying to get Nikki off the apron Brie counter Alissa move with a small package pin. Stephanie quickly jumps in the ring and rolls Alissa on top Brie then she gets out of the ring. Nikki jumps down the apron unaware of the pin switch. The referee counts the pin...1,2,3.

"The winner of this match...Alissa Flash."

Alissa exits the ring and high fives Stephanie.

Nikki Bella w/ Brie Bella vs. Stephanie Skye w/ Alissa Flash

Nikki catches Stephanie with a lou thez press leading to Stephanie falling out of the ring. Alissa keeps her eye on Brie. Stephanie jumps on the apron as Nikki tries to grab her by the hair, but Stephanie pulls her down against the top rope. Stephanie rolls back into the ring and hits Nikki with a neckbreaker. She goes for the pin attempt but gets a two count. Stephanie applies a sleeperhold on Nikki, but she managed to lift Stephanie and push back into the corner.

Nikki begins to deliver multiple clotheslines on Stephanie. Nikki grabs Stephanie by the hair and shoves her in the corner turnbuckle. With momentum, Nikki runs towards Stephanie to deliver a dropkick but at the last second she moves aside, causing Nikki to tweak her knee on the turnbuckle.

On the outside, Brie attempts to attack Alissa while her back is turned but Alissa manages to hit Brie with a STO. Alissa pulls Brie up to her feet by her hair as she tosses her head first into the steal steps.

With Nikki in pain over her knee, Stephanie hits Nikki with a sunset flip and pins Nikki for the win.

"Here is your winner...Stephanie Skye."

Stephanie rolls out of the ring to rejoin with Alissa as they celebrate their wins.

Backstage

AJ is watching as Alissa and Stephanie shake hands and walk up the ramp in victory to her disgust.

"AJ," Renee Young approaches AJ with a microphone, "You've just seen Alissa and Stephanie's matches as they both came out on top. How do you feel about that?"

AJ scoffs, "How do I feel? Well I already know I can't trust those dumb clones to do anything right since they both lost like losers. To think, I was going to give them a title shot if they did the dirty work, but they are not worthy of a title shot just like Stephanie and Alissa."

"So what do you plan to do next?"

"They may think that they have me cornered but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve and I am going to remind them the hard way why I'm champion and they're not."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 582 18
You just got the career of your dreams - being a wrestler in WWE. On the night before you start your job, you end up having a one-night stand. But, t...
1K 8 12
Brooklyn used to have the dream of becoming a WWE wrestler. But after she couldn't make her dream happen after her brother, John Cena, makes it in, B...
451K 8.1K 104
Lila was a Diva. From her first time watching WWE to the first time she stepped into a ring she knew that was where she belonged. Until her trust was...
1.9K 74 8
The Shield Members. Seth, Roman, Dean fall in love with Stephanie and Triple H Daughter Sasha Banks. But its goes terribly wrong!