SAVED BY A THUG

Par TyreeKnight

Plus

MEET AMANDA✨
MEET AUGUST✨
MEET MAN MAN✨
AUTHORS NOTE✨
MEET ZAY✨
MEET LEE✨
MEET IMANI✨
Won't Let It Happen Again✨
Intoxcicated✨
Makin Love Faces✨
5 Years Later✨
Chapter 11✨

Worst Enemy✨

278 6 3
Par TyreeKnight

Saturday
8:40 am.

AMANDA

"Baby!"
"Baby!!"
"Baby!!!"
Then I felt my leg being lifted I didn't have the energy to say anything I was too tired.

I felt Ants soft lips kiss my cat and I sat up instantly.     "What the fuck do you want!" I screamed. I was turned on but also mad he woke me up.

"Girl if you don't calm yo lil ass down." He said putting on cologne. I rolled my eyes. "Who the fuck you putting cologne on for ?" I asked laying back down .

"August Amir Mitchell. What the fuck wrong with you ?" He asked turning around from the dresser. "Nothing." I said.

"Baby girl chill out. I'm going to work ok. I woke you up to say goodbye." He said  climbing on the bed hovering me. He pecked my lips and I grabbed the sides of his shirt.

"I really dont want you to leave but I know business is business." I said looking up at him. His face looked filled with guilt. "I'm sorry baby but we gotta find out who robbed. I know you wanna cuddle and I know you wanna fuck but we can do it when I get back." He said rubbing my stomach.

"Ohhh Kayyy...." I said a little sad. He kissed me but this time put his tongue in my mouth. I moaned.

"Baby I got to go." He said pulling away. "When I come home imma break you off!" He said walking out the bedroom. I just rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

-10:43 am

I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a piss. I went to the shower and turned it on hot. I stripped from my clothes and got in.

I took a 20 minute shower and got out. I walked to my closet and looked for something to wear today because I want a cake pop from Starbucks.

I grabbed my money and my phone. I headed to Starbucks and got four cake pops. I start to go to my car when I saw a man in all black staring at me.

I couldn't decipher what he looked like because he had a motorcycle helmet on. He looks about 5 feet 11 inches.

I quickly get to my car and open the doors. I speed out of the parking space and the man was staring at me as I left.

I drove on the highway and looked to make sure no one was following me. No one was. It took me five more minutes to pull up in the building.

I went to the elevator in the parking garage and rode all the way up to the 12th floor. I ran to my door and unlocked in from the outside and locking it on the inside.

Once I felt safe I dropped my stuff on the counter and went to take a shower. I walked to my bedroom and got out some matching panties and bras. I turned around and came face to face with my enemy.

It was about six men including the man from Starbucks. One of them grabbed me and put a rag up to my nose. I was screaming, kicking and punching until I fell in a deep sleep.

ANT

"Ayo B!" I called my nigga Blang. He walked in here limping and shit. "What?" He asked sitting down in one of my chairs in front of my desk.

"I need you to find this here young man and bring him to me." I said handing him a Manila folder. He shook his head and limped out my office.

I took a long pull from my Cuban cigar and decided to call baby girl. Her phone rang and rang. I tried again and I went straight to voicemail that time.

She probably still mad at me. I sent her a text tellin her I'll be home earlier. She didn't reply back so I know she pissed.

I was typing up an email when this nigga Cirus walked in my office. He a young nigga but he loyal. "Ayo boss it's sum females out here stashin. They on the zan product." He said half way through the door.

I closed my laptop and headed to the elevator with Cirus behind me. He told me he worked on the 3rd floor so I dropped him off there so it wouldn't look like he snitched.

I rode to the second floor and the elevator doors opened. Naked females, and drugs. I walked in further as they were cooking and packaging.

I looked at all of them carefully. I walked back and forth scanning each female. That is until I came to a old woman as she looked scared shitless.

I leaned down to her ear and her breathing sped up. "My office now." I whispered to her. She got up and followed behind me. We rode up to my office in silence.

I opened the door for her and she walked in the office. I sat at my desk and gestured for her to sit. She sat and looked around the room.

I leaned back in my chair. "What did you do ?" I asked her calmly. She looked down at her hands. This bitch wasting time.

"I....... I uh..... I'm sorry." She said on the verge of tears. Now she pissin me off. "Where is it ?" I asked her. I hope this bitch did not sell nun.

She pulled out a whole coke brick out her ragged dress in between her double d breast. I looked at her in disgust.

"Bitch take yo ass to the basement and tell Clyde what the fuck you did." I yelled at her. Ion even wanna touch that shit cause these hoes carry diseases and germs and Amanda told me about being clean.

She walked out crying and shit dropping her infested ass tears on my floor. Ugh, I grabbed a can of Lysol and sprayed the whole room till it irritated me to breathe.

I decided it was time to go home and I was tiered anyways. And for that old bitch she might get her toe or sum cut off for stealing.

I closed up my office and headed out the door and out the building. I cranked up my car all black corvette. Amanda got me on that all black shit. I was more of a all white but black looks bad as hell.

I drove at just 60 miles per hour calling Amanda. Her phone went to voice mail each time. I was starting to become furious. She that damn mad ?

I got to the apartment building 15 minutes later and rode on the elevator. I reached our door and unlocked the door.

I walked in and it was dark so I turned the light on. She prolly got the light off cause I'm bout to get some😛.

I walked in the bedroom and turned the light on to be surprised by a rude awakening. Shit was all in the floor, a hole in the wall, and dirty ass boot prints on my expensive ass carpet.

"Manda!" I called out not knowing what to do at the moment. I was caught in a daze. My anxiety kicked up and I almost started to panic.

Who the fuck took Manda? Why the fuck would they take her ? How they know where I stay ? All these questions ran through my mind.

I pulled my phone out and called Man Man since I saw his name first.

"Hello?" He said on the other line.

"Man they took her Cam!" I said breathing heavily.

"Aye nigga, is you cryin ?" He asked me. I didn't even know I was till he said it.

"Uh, naw man." I said wiping my tears. I heard him laughing on the other line.

"Chill bruh, cryin ain gon help find her. Now, find some clues and call Tido cause he good with fingerprints and shit like that." He said. I sat on the edge of the bed and listened to him.

I know I gotta be strong but this is so fucked up.

AMANDA

I was awakened by a liquid pouring over my body. I couldn't see anything. I tried to move from the chair I was sitting in but of course I was tied to it.

I heard movement and got scared because I couldn't see where they were coming from.

Moments later there were a few more bangs that scared me then the light came flashing in my eyes. I closed my eyes instantly.

I felt my hair being pulled back and I screamed in pain and shock. I opened my eyes and realized I was in a basement.

I couldn't turn my head to figure out who was behind me. I just sat there looking at the ceiling.

"We meet again." A familiar voice whispered. Too familiar. He pushed my head foward letting go of my hair.

I was covered in what looked like blood and was horrified. "Monkey blood." The voice said behind me.

I turned around to see who it was. You wouldn't believe it was the same man from Starbucks. I almost laughed when I seen his bitch ass.

"Oh, wassuh pussy." I said not showing any type of fear. I learned from Ant never show a bitch fear.

He looked at me like that didn't phase him smoking a Cuban cigar. He stared at me for a moment.

He walked up to me and slapped me. It stung like shit but I sucked it up. I almost wanted to cry but I was more of mad than anything.

"That should shut you up." He said. He started to walk away. "You still a pussy bitch. You gotta tie me up and shit." I said with my head hung low.

I heard his footsteps coming back and felt him pull my hair back again. He leaned his head down to me. He took the cigar out his mouth and pushed it into my skin on my arm.

I screamed out in pain. If I wasn't tied up right now I would kill him with my bare hands. He yanked my head forward and walked back out.

Now I'm stuck here to think about Ant. I wonder if he even knows I'm gon yet?

ANT

"Man you really think they took her ?" Man Man asked me. I sat back in the chair I was in. I looked up at him across from the long table that was in the middle of the meeting room.

"I mean, who else we got beef with? I just wanna know why they kidnap her if they stole from us? This ain on no business level this is personal." I said thinking.

"You fuckin right mane. And you know what, Tido needa check ya spot. Then we needa go around the hood and see if they know anything." Zay said from down the table.

I shock my head understanding what they were saying. We'll have to do things one step at a time. It makes my blood boil.

After the meeting I went to Xandoes. I got sum food and headed straight to the house.

I got there 15 minutes later and sat in silence eating and thinking. Eventually I let sleep take over

______________________

•Amanda is kidnaped😳

•Poor Ant😪

•Comment💟

•Vote💟

~Quaaaa❕💟

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

231K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
67.1K 3.1K 73
❤️
182K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
153K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...