MEET ZAY✨

10:30 pm.
Sunday

I'm so far out of sight
Yeah that sounds about
Sounds about right
Kill this cup, not my vibe
Be the highlight of my night
Look alive, look alive

LOOK ALIVE X RAE SREMMURD.
______________________

AUGUST

I woke up to the smell of bacon and sausage. I look around and Amanda's not on me. Imani and Lee ain either. They probably in the kitchen throwin down.

I get up and go to the kitchen to greet the girls. When I saw Amanda my knees got weak. Her butt looked good in my shorts.

She was making pancakes and I came up behind her. I put each hand on her hips and rubbed my erection on her butt. I'm not taking advantage of her because she so naive. Ion think nothin wrong with a lil bump and grind.

I kiss her behind her ear and rest my head on her shoulder. "Good morning." I said.

"Morning. Go wake up the other two. Food is ready." She said. Her, Lee and Imani done fucked it up.

They made eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, biscuits and fruit to go with it.

I grabbed and cup and filled it with water. When niggas sleep it be hard to get them up and I ain got time to be makin sure they not goin back to sleep.

I walk in the theatre and pour half a cup on Man Man and the other half on Zay.

"Aye man. What the fuck ?" Zay barked at me. I looked at him crazy. "Sniff the air." I told then. They took a whiff and immediately got up.

I walked back in the kitchen to see Imani setting the table. Man Man and Zay come out the bathroom drying themselves off and go in the kitchen.

Once everybody made they plate we all sat at the table and said grace. I took a bite of my sausage and my eyes got buck. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"What the hell wrong wit you?" Imani ole ghetto self asked. "This shit good as hell B." I said and Zay and Man Man dapped me up agreeing to what I was saying.

"Aye y'all know that girl Kaliyah ?" Lee said looking up from her phone.

"Yeah what about her ?" Imani asked. "She throwin a party tonight. Y'all think we should slide through ?" Lee asked.

Zay nodded his head and everybody else did. We all finished our food and I was stuffed.

Amanda was talking to Lee and Imani and I just wanted to play with her. I went to where they were and picked Amanda up like a baby. "Why ?" She asked me slightly annoyed.

"Because I wanna play with you." I whined and carried her to my room. I threw her on the bed hard. She got mad and charged back at me.

She  wrestled me on the bed. I picked her lil light ass up and dropped her on the bed again. I must admit Amanda was a lil strong. Don't let her size fool you.

She came behind me and slammed me on the bed by my torso. Then she climbed on top of me and pinned my arms above my head.

I was just letting her win cause she kept moving and every time she moved it was on my dick. We were both out of breath at this moment.