Worst Enemy✨

Saturday
8:40 am.

AMANDA

"Baby!"
"Baby!!"
"Baby!!!"
Then I felt my leg being lifted I didn't have the energy to say anything I was too tired.

I felt Ants soft lips kiss my cat and I sat up instantly.     "What the fuck do you want!" I screamed. I was turned on but also mad he woke me up.

"Girl if you don't calm yo lil ass down." He said putting on cologne. I rolled my eyes. "Who the fuck you putting cologne on for ?" I asked laying back down .

"August Amir Mitchell. What the fuck wrong with you ?" He asked turning around from the dresser. "Nothing." I said.

"Baby girl chill out. I'm going to work ok. I woke you up to say goodbye." He said  climbing on the bed hovering me. He pecked my lips and I grabbed the sides of his shirt.

"I really dont want you to leave but I know business is business." I said looking up at him. His face looked filled with guilt. "I'm sorry baby but we gotta find out who robbed. I know you wanna cuddle and I know you wanna fuck but we can do it when I get back." He said rubbing my stomach.

"Ohhh Kayyy...." I said a little sad. He kissed me but this time put his tongue in my mouth. I moaned.

"Baby I got to go." He said pulling away. "When I come home imma break you off!" He said walking out the bedroom. I just rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

-10:43 am

I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a piss. I went to the shower and turned it on hot. I stripped from my clothes and got in.

I took a 20 minute shower and got out. I walked to my closet and looked for something to wear today because I want a cake pop from Starbucks.

 I walked to my closet and looked for something to wear today because I want a cake pop from Starbucks

I grabbed my money and my phone. I headed to Starbucks and got four cake pops. I start to go to my car when I saw a man in all black staring at me.

I couldn't decipher what he looked like because he had a motorcycle helmet on. He looks about 5 feet 11 inches.

I quickly get to my car and open the doors. I speed out of the parking space and the man was staring at me as I left.

I drove on the highway and looked to make sure no one was following me. No one was. It took me five more minutes to pull up in the building.

I went to the elevator in the parking garage and rode all the way up to the 12th floor. I ran to my door and unlocked in from the outside and locking it on the inside.

Once I felt safe I dropped my stuff on the counter and went to take a shower. I walked to my bedroom and got out some matching panties and bras. I turned around and came face to face with my enemy.