Chapter 11✨

______________________
Saturday, June 24.
9:45 am

ANT

I woke up and felt Amanda's legs on mine. But when I sat up her upper body was half way off the bed. I snatched the covers off me and laid her back on her pillow.

I got out the bed and headed for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went downstairs into the living room and started watching ESPN.

30 minutes into watching it Amanda came downstairs. "Go wash ya hands." Her loud mouth ass said.

I took my hand out my pants and flipped her off. I heard her mumble a whatever. "Huh?" What was that ma'am?" I raised my voice at her and added a bit more base.

"Shut the hell up. Allat damn hollerin, it's too early!" She fussed. I stood up off the couch cause I be damned she make me be quiet like I'm her damn child.

I'm the daddy round this motherfucka!

I walked behind her as she was in the cabinet reaching for something. I pulled her hair back. "Who you talkin to ?" I asked her in a serious tone but slightly teasing her.

"You. But stop playin I gave you sum last night." She said tryna dismiss me.

I popped her on her ass. "Owww." She said. "I'm the daddy round here. So what I say goes woman." I said.

"Shidd." She said going to the stove. I left her alone cause she gone get dealt with later on.

I went back in the living room and called Man Man and Zay cause I need a fix.

"What nigga." Zay said on the other line. I cringed.

"Hoe, you sound like a ole ass stud." I said. I heard Amanda loud ass in the kitchen laughing.

"Tell Amanda loud ass I said Wassuh. But what you want ?" He asked. Damn rude much.

"Need a fix bring the work." I said. I'm looking forward to sum good Organic Gupta Kush.

"I already know what you want. I'll be over later tho." He said. I ended the conversation with an ok and hung up.

"Foods ready." Amanda sang. Hyperactive ass.

I sat on the bar stool and ate the scrambled eggs, sausage links, and pancakes with syrup. Shit was slammin.

"Ant, did you put us in the bed last night ?" Manda asked. I nodded. Her slow ass, how else we gon get in the bed ? A ghost?

Amanda finished eating and walked out the kitchen with her silk robe showing some of her assets when the light shines through.

I'm truly a lucky man.

AMANDA

I came out of the shower and lotion my self in Cashmere Glow. I went in my closet to pick out something.

 I went in my closet to pick out something