Star-crossed lovers (Law x R...

By OneSwordStyle

As an ordinary doctor in the Grand Line. One day your island was attacked by pirates. The Heart pirates happe... More

Mr.Grumpy
Close Encounter
Punishment ?!
Pancake
Kidnapped
The Untold Secret
Christmas {Extra}
The Deal
Childhood
Flamingos
Lemon Alert 1/2
Thx for 2k !!!
Lemon 2/2
Never mess with my girl
Violent delights have violent ends
Misunderstanding
"Just want to make you all mine"
Confession
Help !!!
Neko Neko No mi
Y/N VS Rabbit
Marriage❀️

Don't judge people by their looks

12.4K 217 56
By OneSwordStyle

Hi readers, this is my second story,so I am still kind of a beginner. Please don't hate me if it's bad. Hope you enjoy it and reminder :

( ) is your thoughts

* * sounds

Sounds of explosion,gunshot,terrified people ran for their lives, everything is happening at the same time.

Then, a young woman came to me and pleaded for my help, because her baby is trapped in a burning house. I instructed her to stay there, while I ran into it to rescue her baby. As I got closer, the whimpering got louder, finally I saw her in her bed. I quickly pull her in a tight embrace, to protect her from the flame of fire. Later *eek* I looked up and saw cracks starting to form on the ceiling. With the baby in my arm, I ran as quickly as possible. At last ,I got out of the house safely, the mother thanked me and ran away.

Behind me, I could hear a group of pirates roaring, I got up to my foot and was ready to escape. When my ankle sent a great pain, I let out a small cry. But the next moment I knew, a gun was pointed to my head,the pirate grabbed onto my waist pulled me closer to him and said to another pirate who wore a yellow hoodie with a smiling Jolly Roger on it. ( I'm sure I've seen this Jolly Roger before . Who is he ?) "If you dare to take my heart, I will kill her." Then that pirate commended "Room". A bluish spherical space formed around us. After that, the sound of the gunshot filled my ears ,it felt like a bomb in my brain just exploded, I couldn't hear anything, but I could see that pirate commanded something again ,then, he punched the pirate'a chest and the pirate's heart came out in a ice cube. After that, everything went blurry, I couldn't keep myself awake anymore, I closed my eyes and fell into deep slumber.

<Timeskip>

I woke up and found myself lying on a bed. The room was dark, so I couldn't see much, but when I looked out the window , there were fishes swimming pass. (Wait. Fishes ?! Does this mean ... No this can't be true ) I quickly got up to find out where I am. Suddenly a great pain came from my head and ankle.I touched my head,expecting to see bloodstain on my palm, but there wasn't any, in fact my wounds were treated. Carefully, I put my weight on another leg, so it won't hurt. I opened the door and saw people working around wearing white uniform with the smiling Jolly Roger I saw earlier.

I decided that I would explore this mysterious place, find a chance to escape,so I can go back to my normal life. As I walked along the corridor, I noticed this is quite a huge place,it has a bar, a sporting area (swimming pool,tennis court,gym...) and even a library. I looked around the corridor and noticed a massive metal door. (It doesn't look like anyone's room, in fact it looks like a cell for monsters)*Thump Thump* I heard sounds within the room.Out of curiosity, I attempted to open the door,but failed.

When I was about to continue my adventure, when a worker noticed me, he wore a black and white cap with penguin written on it, he whispered something to me,but I was terrified that he would chase me off the ship,just because he didn't know me, so I quickly chose a hiding place, it was the room opposite to the huge metal door. I quickly ran towards the door, that was when suddenly the door flew open. "Ouch !" Feeling surprised,I staggered. As I fell, a pair of strong arms saved me . The strong arms belonged to a slim and handsome man, I looked up and met with that man's bright golden eyes, however deep in it was blank and grey,we stared into each other eye's for a while . (he's sooo hot 😍)
  Eventually, we broke from each other, my face was still as red as a tomato and my heart was beating crazily. I took a good look at him, he wore a cute black spotted hat with strands of dark hair peeking out of it. He also wore a black and yellow hoodie with the Jolly Roger on it. And there were tattoos on his arms . I snapped out of my muse when he asked "Why are you here ? Go back to your room right now !"
I : Why ? I am not tired at all .
Man : Sure, but don't call for help if your wounds open up and you might bleed to death, which I don't really mind.

  I was shocked by the way he spoke, absolutely emotionless. I thought such good looking man would have a perfect personality, but I was wrong  ! He is a meany, no a horrible man. Then he commended " Penguin, take her to back to her room. " and left.

Law's POV
I felt a familiar scent when I stared into her hazel eyes, as I looked into her eyes, I could feel her searching deep into my soul. It was the exact feeling when Corazan cared for me.
My heart was filled with warmth, I was speechless. Swiftly ,I snapped back to my senses and knew that I couldn't spill any of my feelings, so I had to act as my usual self , a harsh yet wise captain. So without hesitation, I quickly commended Penguin to bring her back to her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 488 16
"There's just something in your eyes that burns a flame in me, so much it hurts." Sanji x Reader (If you're just here for the spice, Chapters 5, 13...
12.7K 509 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
2.7K 76 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
17.8K 322 11
You are a girl that has been stranded in the seas for awhile. After awhile of being on a pirate ship you had gained their trust. Once you did you dec...