Ohana (Lilo family)

Por -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... Más

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

XIX

6.3K 148 24
Por -NewRules-

Zayn's POV

I groan as someone shakes me awake. It's far too early to be up, especially when you know you've got school today.

Today, Dad has taken the day off of work and Papa is missing his college classes because we're going in to talk to my principle about the bullying.

"Zayn bud, it's time to get up. Come on now." A voice that I recognise as Papa's said.

I reluctantly leave my warm bed and trudge to the bathroom to shower. After I've had a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put my uniform on, I join everyone else in the kitchen for breakfast.

"Okay, so we'll drop Niall and Harry off first and then we'll go to your school Zayn because the meeting is at ten."

"What meeting?" Niall asked confused.

"It's nothing snowflake. Daddy and Papa are just going to talk to Zayn's principle because some boys are being mean to Zaynie." Dad said.

"Well that's not nice! Sure it's not Papa." Niall huffed.

"Yes you're right Ni, it's not nice at all. That's why we have to go in to get it sorted." Louis explains.

"Can I ask if Luke wants to come over this Friday?" Niall asked.

"Sure bug, I'll invite all of them. Callum, Ash and Mikey too." Dad said and Papa nodded in agreement.

"Yes they can all come over and we'll order take away. Maybe pizza or Chinese?" Papa suggested.

"We'll think about it later baby, right now we all need to start heading to the car." Dad said.

Harry, Niall and I all put our school blazers on and Dad and Papa put their coats on.

We all got in the car and I texted Callum. Because of the cutting incident I'm not allowed to walk to school with him for just now. And because I'm not walking with him Ash and Mikey won't let him walk alone, so he is driven to school as well.

From Zayn

Hey mate, I'm not going to be in the first couple of periods this morning.

From Calum

How not?

From Zayn

We have a meeting with the principle about Justin, Sam and Nathan bullying me.

From Calum

Are Justin and that gonna b there?

From Zayn

Yeah, and their buddies.

From Calum

Okay mate, I've got to go. I'll talk to you once you get out the meeting

From Zayn

Bye

I switch my phone off and realise we're now parked in front of Niall and Harry's school.

Papa takes them both to the door and then they both run in with their friends.

"Who were you texting?" Dad asked.

"Just Calum, was telling him I wouldn't be in the first few periods."

Papa gets back in the car and turns to me.

"Now Zayn, just because Justin, Sam and Nathan are in there does not mean that you lie. You tell the principle the whole truth, and don't leave anything out just because they're sitting there okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'll tell him everything."

"Good boy. Now we've got about an hour before we have to go to the meeting so do you want to grab some coffee at Starbucks first?" Dad asked Papa.

"Yeah that sounds good."

We drive to Starbucks and Dad orders a Latte while Papa orders a tea. I get a hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream and we all sit at a booth at the back of the cafe.

"How you feeling baby?" Dad asks me.

"For the final time Dad, I'm not a baby! And I'm just feeling a but nervous s'all." I groan.

"First of all, you will always be our baby. No matter how old you get. And secondly, there's no reason to be nervous love, we'll be right there with you and we'll make sure everything gets sorted out."

"Promise?" I ask.

"We promise." Papa says.

After we all finish our drinks we head back to the car and drive to my school. It's extremely quiet seeing as how everyone will be in their lessons.

We head to Principle Higgins office and outside of the office sits Justin and his buddy Josh, Sam and his buddy Eric and Nathan and his buddy Max.

Nathan is scowling at me, Sam won't look up and Justin just looks, I don't know, guilty?

"Oh everyone's already here. I guess we can get this meeting started." Mr. Higgins says.

We all enter Mr. Higgins massive office and take seats on the couple of couches he has in his office while he sits at his desk.

"So Zayn, I would like you to tell me what happened first if you don't mind." Mr. Higgins smiled kindly at me.

I cleared my throat and began to speak.

"Well on the first day of school, Justin, Sam and Eric just started pestering me. At first it wasn't much, they would just trip me up here and there and call me a fag," I paused when I felt Dad stiffen beside me. "But then it escalated to more physical bullying. They would push me up against the lockers and punch me in the stomach. The final straw was when they remarked about my mum killing herself on purpose. I don't even know how they found out my family history, but they used it against me.

"So I felt useless, worthless even and that's when I started cutting. It continued for a week until my little brother Harry ran into my room to ask if I wanted to watch a movie one night. I had just finished making new cuts and must've been too late in pulling my long sleeves down. Long story short Dad and Papa found out." I explained.

"Okay Zayn, thank you for that. Boys do you have anything to add?" Mr. Higgins asked.

I looked over at the three boys and their buddies. All of the buddies looked absolutely fuming and Justin looked like he has tears in his eyes while Sam's head was still down. Nathan, however, just scowled at me.

"It's all lies! He's telling lies to get attention. Probably never even cut himself." Nathan shouted.

Dad went to stand up but Papa stopped him.

"Nathan Sykes! What do you think you're saying! Apologise right now for that outburst and you have just doubled your punishment when we get home." Max bellowed.

Nathan shrunk back in his seat.

"Nathan. Apologise. Now." Max said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry." Nathan said insincerely.

"So boys do you have anything to add?" Mr. Higgins asked Justin and Sam.

Sam shook his head but Justin nodded.

"I'm so sorry Zayn, I was only playing around when we were tripping you up. I never wanted Nathan to take it that far but he told me he'd bully me too if I said anything. I'm so sorry." Justin cried.

"It's okay, I forgive you." I said in a small voice.

"Well you shouldn't. I don't deserve it." He said.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." Louis said, smiling at the lad, while Liam was still glaring at the three younger boys.

"Okay, here's what I propose. Justin and Sam you're going to serve two weeks of detention with me in the canteen picking up food that people drop and cleaning the tables. Now, Nathan you're going to be suspended for a week and then you will have your two week detention with me when you return back at school." Mr. Higgins said.

3rd Persons POV

Once everything was sorted Louis and Liam shook hands with the principle and then went to talk to Josh. Apparently Liam went to school with Josh and was actually quite friendly with the man.

"I hope you know that Justin will be punished for this by me as well. I do not take bullying lightly." Josh said and Justin looked down.

"I know, but it's okay, everyone makes mistakes. In fact, this Friday Ash and Mickey are coming over to ours, your more than welcome to join as well." Louis said.

"That sounds great. I'll phone you later about it."

Meanwhile Justin and Zayn had left the adults and stood a few feet away.

"Listen Zayn, I know it's not any excuse but I really was scared of Nathan. I'm so sorry I never stuck up for you." Justin said.

"Justin it's fine. I really admire you for apologising to me in front of everyone as well." 

Justin pulled Zayn into a hug and Zayn, although startled at first, hugged back. Both boys pulled away grinning.

"We'll see you Friday then." Liam said to Josh as the two families went to different cars.

"Yeah, I'll bring booze, for the adults of course." Josh laughed.

Maybe everything would be okay.

Hey guys!

In case you're wondering yes, the Nathan is Nathan Sykes and no, I have nothing against him. The other two are Justin Bieber and just Sam.

Another thing is that after the next chapter I'm starting to incorporate the prompts. So if you have suggested a prompt and I've not done it yet; don't worry! It is coming!

Thanks for voting and commenting!

💖

4/10/16

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

107K 3.2K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
23 0 13
When Diana Mitchell moves to her new boarding school and meets old friend Liam Payne will something happen between them or will friends get in the wa...
21.4K 626 27
Ziall- Zayn is the new kid at Niall's school. Zayn likes Niall and Niall likes Zayn as well. They soon get together and life couldn't get any better...
968 10 11
Louis Tomlinson loves being the oldest kid in a big family. Even after his mom passes away and he steps into the responsibility of caretaker, he's st...