Run & Hide ☠ Sequel

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ Book 2 of the K&R series ☆ DO NOT read this book unless you've read Kill & Run first ☆ ❝ I lov... More

Run & Hide
P L A Y L I S T
077☠
078☠
079☠
080☠
081☠
82☠
83☠
84☠
85☠
86☠
so close to losing my sh*t rn
87☠
88☠
89☠
90☠
091☠
092☠
093☠
094☠
095☠
096☠
097☠
098☠
099☠
101☠
102☠
103☠
104☠
105☠
106☠
107☠
108☠
109☠
110☠
111☠
112☠
113☠
114☠
115☠
116☠
117☠
Epilogue ☠
Visuals ☠
Q&A ☠
Thank You ☠
Other H.S. fanfics

100☠

20.2K 803 851
By macklemcvey

100 CHAPTERS OMG🎉🎉🎉 New covers to celebrate!! Whatcha think of them?

This chapter literally had me dying of laughter and feels TBH. I really hope you enjoy it💞

ALSO V IMP: the song for this chapter is Baby One More Time by Britney Spears.
If u don't know this then, re-evaluate your life pls.

btw Harry up there has me WET LOOK AT THAT DAMN HAIRLINE😫😫😫

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

   After the party had ended, I looked for Jade, hoping she'd finally tell me what on earth Harry did while I was gone. I knew there was no point in asking the others since they too wouldn't tell me, not wanting to 'spoil my mood'. Who gives a damn? Honestly! When I found Jade, she too still refused to tell me, but then explained it was because Harry had asked her not to do so. Apparently he had asked everyone not to tell me whatever it was he did.

   "What's wrong, Scar?" Harry's deep voice pulled me out of my thoughts, his hand touching my shoulder when he noticed I was way too wrapped up in my thoughts.

   "Nothing," I lied, continuing to open up the presents I had received today. I specifically told everyone not to get me anything but food, but obviously they went ahead and got me gifts.

   "Hmm you don't have to lie to me baby," he murmured, clearing a space on the bed to sit down next to me. "Now tell me, what's wrong?" He took my hand in his, giving me a reassuring smile as he gazed at me expectantly.

   "Harry," I sighed heavily, averting my gaze to my lap. "What happened while I was gone?" I whispered, gazing at him with pleading eyes, hoping he would tell me. But he looked confused.

   "What do you mean? A lot happened; you were gone for five months Scarlett," he chuckled lightly, but my expression was grim. I was confused on the inside, wondering whether he was taking this lightly and pretending that nothing major happened, or that he was genuinely confused.

   "You did something. Something irrational and I wanna know what it is, even though I'm better off not knowing," I rambled a little, watching it dawn upon him, his own expression turning somber.

   "You're right, you're better off not knowing," he responded, making me frown.

   "Harry, please," I pleaded, grabbing his hands and squeezing them lightly.

   "Scarlett," he said, his lips tugging downwards as he resisted. "It'll hurt you."

   "I can handle it," I responded immediately, making him sigh harshly.

   "Not tonight, it's still your birthday and I don't want to mess it up by talking about something stupid I did in the past," he spoke firmly, standing up from his seated position and walking towards the window. I followed him.

   "If not tonight then when?" I pressed on, standing behind him before slinging my arms around his waist.

  His back was warm as I pressed myself against mine, the heat from his body seeping through his thin white t-shirt, warming up my own body. I felt his hands touch my linked ones that rested on his firm stomach as I kissed his shoulder blade through his t-shirt before I rested my cheek against his back.

   "Tomorrow. I'll tell you tomorrow," he finally sighed, dragging one of my hands up his chest to kiss my knuckles. "I promise."

   "Thank you," I murmured with a tiny smile, hugging him from behind before he turned around in my grip.

   "I think it's time for me to give you your present," he said lowly with a mischievous grin, his eyes glinting wildly. "I know you said you didn't want anything and I respect that, but..." he trailed off with a grin as I rolled my eyes, nevertheless grinning when he pulled away and reached for the drawer of his dresser.

  He pulled out an ivory box, before flipping it open and revealing what was inside. It was a Pandora bracelet, already full of numerous beautiful little charms. My lips parted at the sight of it, my heart melting in my chest as I picked it up carefully, studying each charm while I moved backwards and sat back down on the bed.

   "I asked everyone to pick a charm that kind of reminds them of you or their friendship with you, y'know what I mean? So, this one," he said, pointing out at a rose gold heart-shaped charm that stood out beautifully from the rest of the silver ones. "This one is from me," he said with a smile and then continued pointing out which ones were from whom.

  There were around 11 charms, all them holding some sort of significant meaning as Harry explained each one to me. From Harry, there was the rose gold heart, another heart in the form of angel wings, and another heart with the words 'always in my heart' engraved into it. I knew I was gonna be in tears at the end of this. Next was a charm of a cute bunny; it was obvious that was from Louis and Dexter. After that was a pretty charm with a friendship flower on it, from Vicky and Jade.

  Vlad and Max got a charm that was a skull. Go figure. Spencer got me a beautiful blue friendship charm. Harry told me that Spencer said the blue reminded him of the crystal meth him and I made back in our university days. It seemed like that was such a long time ago, but really it was only a year ago. Sami got me a charm that was a globe, instantly I thought of the conversation we had where he told me he would take me to Egypt one day and then we went on rambling about travelling the world someday. That was the time we really bonded and formed a strong friendship between us.

   "Mark, Sullivan and Liam got this one for you," Harry murmured, touching the charm that was of the caduceus symbol, which was I think was usually mistaken as the symbol of medicine. "Y'know since they all practically saved your life that one time with the Adamantium." I simply nodded, too overwhelmed and rendered speechless by this beautiful meaningful gift.

   "This one's from Damien," Harry mumbled, pointing at a charm that had leaves on it, some gold some silver.

   "I think this one's called the Gold Tree of Life, something like that," I muttered, frowning to myself as I tried to figure out the meaning of this one.

   "I asked him why this charm, and he said something like you breathed life into me," he chuckled lightly, his words squeezing my heart. "He went on about how you brought us all together as a family, rather than just a bunch of assassins working together."

   "Harry," I frowned. "I didn't do that-"

   "Not directly, no, but when you were gone we all stuck together and helped each other move on from the grief we were experiencing. Ever since you came, Valkyrie became some sort of family, along with Dexter and Louis and everyone else. We're all closer now, and it's because of you, somehow," Harry ranted a little, as I averted my gaze to the bracelet, pursing my lips. What he said couldn't really be true, could it?

   "What about this one?" I asked once my gaze spotted a cute blue charm with silver stars on it. Harry smiled softly, biting his lip before he gazed at me.

   "Do you remember when I read your dad's letter while you were in the bathroom?" I chuckled at his words, nodding. "Sorry about that, but yeah I didn't read the whole thing but at the end I spotted the 'my little star' he signed off with. So when I was buying the charms I thought I should get you one that reminded you of your dad, and then I remembered the letter and the 'little star', so I got a little star charm," he said with a grin before he noticed the tears in my eyes.

   "Harry, that's so thoughtful of you," I whispered, feeling the tears building up as I gazed at the beautiful charm, feeling all the memories of my father wash over me. "Can you put it on for me?" I asked softly, holding out the bracelet.

  He smiled taking it from my hands and opening the clasp, before securing it once the bracelet was around my wrist. My heart swelled up at the sight of the charms, feeling all my emotions build up inside of me. They all looked completely random and didn't match, but in my eyes they were all perfect, every single one of them. I turned to Harry, immediately engulfing him in a hug after I pressed a firm kiss to his cheek.

   "God, you're honestly the best, Harry," I cried, squeezing his shoulders as I tried to contain my tears. "I love you so much."

   "I love you even more baby girl," he whispered back, pulling me into his lap and hugging me back tightly. "I'm so glad you're back," he mumbled softly into my ear, kissing the hinge of my jaw.

   "I'm glad too," I responded, pulling back only to press my lips against his.

   "I've actually got two more gifts for you," he mumbled against my lips, a cheeky smile growing on them as I let out a low whine when he broke the kiss.

   "You're too good to me," I whispered, grabbing his face to kiss his lips again. "Too good," I murmured, peppering kisses all over his face as he let out a laugh.

   "I promise you're gonna love this one!" he said excitedly, running over to the wardrobe and pulling out a pink bag.

   "You got me lingerie?" I chuckled, arching a brow at the Victoria's Secret bag that he just handed me.

   "That's part of the gift. Put this one quickly," he told me, shooing me away into the bathroom as he prepared for whatever the hell he was trying to do.

  While I was in the bathroom, I rummaged through the bag, finding a very sultry satin and lace low back slip along with some matching red panties. I shook my head with a smile, feeling myself fill up with excitement, as I got dressed quickly. I checked my appearance in the mirror, adjusting my newly cut and colored hair. Since it was my birthday Jade and Vicky insisted I do something different to my new to my incredibly long dark locks. So I had it cut short until it was right below my shoulders, and added subtle caramel highlights to it.

  After one last look at the mirror, I inhaled deeply before exiting the bathroom door. I leaned against the doorframe with an amused smirk playing on my lips, folding my arms over my chest as I watched Harry fumble around in the dimly lit room, putting away my presents and setting up the vinyl player before he spotted me at the doorway. A small laugh left me when he dropped whatever he was holding in his hands as soon as his gaze was set on me.

  His lower lip was tugged into his mouth by his teeth as he studied me; eyes travelling from my own down my body, right to my long smooth legs. He was literally rendered speechless as I arched a brow at him expectantly, hoping he would say something, but his silence had already said a lot.

   "Are you gonna stand there gaping at me?" I said with an amused smirk, watching him finally close his mouth that had fallen open.

   "Yes," he smirked back, picking up what seemed like vinyls, and placing them in the box near his feet before he kicked it away.

  I walked further into the room, approaching him with a sultry smile to match my attire as he smirked, proud of his lingerie choice. His hands grasped my hips, pulling me into his body for him to place a kiss on my lips. I immediately responded with lacing my fingers into his lengthy curls, fisting them when he pushed his hot tongue against mine. We pulled away for a breath of air after a few seconds, his hair distracting me momentarily as I tried to smoothen it after messing it up.

   "Your hair has grown so long," I murmured, tucking a curl behind his ear as he grinned down at me. "I love it."

   "Yeah?"

   "Yeah, more to tug on while we fuck," I said with a shameless smirk, watching him widen his eyes with a sudden laugh.

   "Oh baby you're so much more sexually confident now, I love it," he murmured lowly, ducking down to brush his lips against mine as I hummed in approval.

   "Only for you," I whispered, watching his pupils dilate. "So what now?" I arched a brow questioningly, wondering if we were going to take this further or was there something specific he had planned.

   "I did have something planned but y'know maybe we can skip that-"

   "No, what is it?" I protested, gazing up at him with pleading eyes as he reluctantly answered my question.

   "I was going to give you a lap dance."

  A loud laugh escaped my lips at his words, making him immediately pout at me and ramble profusely about how he's not gonna do it now that I started laughing.

   "You're gonna go all Magic Mike on me, eh?"

   "Shut up!"

   "Oh no please Harry do it for me," I begged, knowing it was going to be hilarious because he was the most awkward person when it came to dancing. A lap dance? This was an opportunity I couldn't afford to miss. "Please," I jutted out my bottom lip, hoping my puppy dogface would work its wonders.

   "It'll ruin the mood!" he argued, his face holding a tight frown as his pink lips remained pouted.

   "No it won't! I'll be up for anything. Please, do it. Especially if you've gotten a routine sorted out with music," I pointed out, making him groan before finally agreeing. "Yay!"

  He instructed for me to go and sit on the bed as he got turned the vinyl player on. I tried to contain my amused smile and laughter as I lay on my stomach, resting my face in my hands as my elbows held my upper body up. He stood at the front of the bed with his hands on his hips, staring down at me with a tight frown while I smiled wide at him.

   "Don't say I didn't warn you when you're not dripping wet by the end of this," Harry threatened while I simply chuckled, promising him that my brand new panties will be destroyed by the end of his lap dance.

  The music began to play, the song name already popping up in my head making me almost laugh out loud again. Baby One More Time by Britney Spears. He had a smirk covering his face as he began to dance ridiculously, moving his hips to the beat while mouthing the lyrics seductively. I knew he was trying to make this all amusing, and he was successful at it, throwing in a couple of crotch grabs and hip thrusts. At some point he stuck his tongue out while trailing a finger down the front of his body, down to his crotch while his back arched and his v-line was revealed when his t-shirt rose up.

  As much as I was crying in laughter, I was also slightly turned on by the sight of his crotch grabs and smoldering stares. At some point, he tugged his t-shirt over his head, whipping it around in the air as he swung his hips from side to side just as Britney sang 'hit me baby one more time'. I was laughing so hard; my cheeks were aching from smiling so much. My stomach hurt from laughing continuously when he almost tripped over his feet while he tried to walk sexily towards the bed.

   "My loneliness, is killing me, and I!" he belted out loudly, dragging his hands up his bare chest while tossing his head around, his curls flopping around. "I must confess, I still believe, STILL BELIEVE!" he sang in a high-pitched voice, amazingly enough nailing the high notes while he continued dancing, having the time of his life.

  The song ended with him throwing his arms up dramatically, kneeling on the bed in front of me as he did three hip thrusts in sync with the 'one more time' part of the song. My lungs were literally screaming for air as I fell back on the bed, gasping for air after all this laughing. Harry seemed utterly pleased with my reaction, crawling over my body to lay a kiss on my cheek before pulling up to stare down at me with a giddy smile.

   "That's the best lap dance I've ever received in my entire life," I breathed while he rolled his eyes and responded.

   "That's the only lap dance you've ever received."

   "How do you know that?" I arched a brow at him challengingly, only for him to duck down to peck the tip of my nose with his soft lips. "In all honesty that wasn't really a lap dance."

   "I was afraid that if I came any closer and touched you, you would've orgasmed just by that," he said with a dirty smirk. "So tell me baby, is your pussy soaking?" Trying not to cringe at his dirty words, I responded with a suggestive smirk.

   "Wanna check?"

   "Don't mind if I do."

✖️✖️✖️

Hands up, who wants a lap dance from Harry? *raises all limbs

💀 DID U ENJOY THAT CHAPTER BABES? Omg the next one is literally gonna have your pussies SHOOK 👅

💀Question: what do you think it is that Harry has to tell Scarlett about what happened while she was gone?

Down below are the charms on Scarlett's Pandora bracelet. Thought it'd be nice if you knew what they all look like ☺️

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.4K 37
"Your legacy goes on, Harry..." Cover by @MagicAl_WinGs_ Please do not copy this story in any shape or form.
7K 243 28
Revenge. Thats all you're worried about right now. Not what anyone says, but how you can find him and . .end . . Him This is the second book. A serie...
2.7M 101K 87
∙COMPLETED ∙ Book 1 of the K&R series He taught her how to be a successful assassin. She taught him how to love, but not how to stop loving her...
619 40 5
The thing about your first love is that even after it destroys you and you hide it away in the back of your closet, behind your old high school yearb...