MEMORIES || KTHโœ”๏ธ

By Jiminttrash

What happens when you come back to Korea after all of these years and reconnect with a certain person you've... More

Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter21 | Final

Chapter20

7.8K 400 26
By Jiminttrash

When I hear a knock on my door I panic a little.

The time had finally come for my date with Taehyung and I wasn't mentally and physically ready to tell him I loved him.

I mean I know his reaction would be good but I was terrified.

How would I even say it?

I shake my head and sprint over to the door.

When I open it I take in his appearance.

He had on a grey and black varsity jacket with a scarf and normal skinny jeans but yet he looked like a god.

"You look beautiful." he says as he steps forward and presses his lips to mine for a second then pulls back.

"Thank you. You look good too." I say which earns a big smile from him.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod and let him pull me after him.

We ended up going out to eat then walking around through a street art fair thing.

It was really beautiful.

"I love this one." he says while looking up to a certain picture.

Instead of looking at the picture I was looking at him.

He was the art and I love him the best.

That was cheesy but it was true.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks but I quickly turn my head away as a heat washes over my face.

"I wasn't." I protest and he replies with a laugh then ruffles my hair.

"Whatever you say." he says then grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers which causes butterflies in my stomach.

I loved this too much. I loved him too much.

"Taehyung I have something I need to tell you." I say as he drags me along.

"Can't it wait till we-"

"Taehyung, I love you." I say and he comes to a stop then slowly turns around.

"You what?" He asks and my face becomes hotter.

"I said I love you." I repeat and the next thing I know his lips come crashing into mine.

The kiss was sweet yet it held so many emotions.

His fingers slide into my hair as I rest my hands on the sides of his face.

I never wanted this moment to end. It was too precious to me.

When he pulled back he rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much (Y/n). I've waited so long to hear you say those words and now that I have I couldn't be happier. I love you." he says and kisses me again, This time short and sweet.

This moment felt absolutely perfect and I wouldn't want it any other way.

I love Taehyung and he loves me. That's all I needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Gift By

Fanfiction

157 41 12
Kim Taehyung shows up on your doorstep, injured and without any memory of who he is. You know it's wrong, but you decide to keep him.
3.3K 36 40
You never really get to choose whether good things or bad things happen to you. Though, everything that happens to you, everything you go through, ma...
37K 1.7K 19
โyou are gone, vanished from my fingertips, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to get you back?โž - Kim Taehyung @๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰_๐˜ฝ_
706 31 1
Months after things ended between you and Taehyung, you see him again at a friend's wedding. And you learn a thing or two.