Reborn Book 1 (a magi x reade...

By sorryitslarion

Y/n was just a normal female till one day, when she was killed in a car accident. But just as she took her la... More

A normal girl
The man named Yunan
The boy with the purple hair
Unmanly
Welcome stranger!
A/N
I will not die tonight.
Thats for me to know, not you!
Who is this Yunan?
Long time no see
Yunan.
13 months later.
Come with me
{A/N}
I can make it on my own.
The Inn
So what?!
Jafar
The Cafe
My Birthday
{A/N}
The secret
Hope... for bad reasons
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!! {A/N}
Too Far
A blast from the past
The Black Haired Magi
The Hole in My Stomach
You are Coming With Me No Matter What!!
End of Book 1!!
NEW BOOK IS OUT!!
Heyyyyyyy Verionicaaaaaa

Life in Balbad

8.3K 345 47
By sorryitslarion

Ok I'm so sorry I wrote 'life in Kou' I haven't watched the series in awhile so I forgot they where in balbad... GOMEN!!!

'I wonder what Sin's doing...'

5 months later and I'm at Balbad. Now for my next goal... To find the Inn. I look around, swishing my head side to side while mesmerized by the sights. 'Wow would you look at that!' I think as I stare at this beautiful trench coat. It was a olive green coat full of pockets and a golden belt. I turn my head to the price of only $50! "Wow what a steal!!" I exclaim. "Yes miss, they are imported straight from Imuchak!" Said a boy with white hair. He looked about my age too. Except short... I was actually really tall for my age anyways. 'Imuchak huh. That's where Sin went.' I think as I smile at the boy. "Wow! Imuchak really? I have a brother there right now!" I say giving a closed eye smile. "Wow that's pretty cool. So would you like to buy the item?" He said pointing at the coat. "Mhm!" I say nodding. I hand the boy the $50 and then ask, "So what's your name?" "Oh, my names Ja'far. What's yours?" He asked. "Y/n" "That's cool. So you talked about having a brother right?" "Yeah." "What's his name?" "Sinbad" Ja'far's face went shocked. "W-what?" He asked still shocked. "Anyways thanks for the coat! :)" I say walking away while waving. 'Now to search for the Inn...'
___________________
So this was just a cute short little chapter just for you to have for the week. <3 anyways thanks so much for everything peeps! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Trust By eff_off

Fanfiction

53.9K 2K 39
Fairy Tail betrayed her. She knew that she was weak, she knew that she was useless, but she always tried harder, she always did better than before a...
282 9 13
Nathan Miller is just normal high school student. But after turning 15 years old, strange things began to happen in his life. He was able to see weir...
142K 5K 14
(y/n) lives alone in Balbadd. And then she meets the dark magi Judar.
95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...