Accidental love

By nochillmad

Some times love is accidental literally More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chappter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 34 part two and a half
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
39 part two
Chaper 40
41
42
43
44
40 fuckin5
45
The end
😊
Youve been blessed‼️
And it begins, sequel out now

Chapter 2

5.3K 146 48
By nochillmad

"Ummm, hello" she said waving her hand, "oh, I'm um....Lauren" I said remembering my name. She giggled then blushed, he smile was so intoxicating, "umm soo Health Assessments including blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs, glucose monitoring, post operation monitoring and telemonitoring
Teaching about diseases and treatment
Wound care
Dressing changes
Ostomy/colostomy teaching and management
IV management
Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
Medication administration
Injections
Heparin flushes
Foot care
Management of urinary catheters
Management of tubes, drains and bags"

I didn't hear a god damn thing she said I was still checking her out. "I also do personal things like, cooking,cleaning, I can go grocery shopping um sponge bath and massages. I listened this time, to baths and massages, "how long do your stay every day?", "as long as you need, some times over night if that's okay". I nodded smiling "yea it's fine, it's Lonely around here any ways", "um so are you feeling okay no pain in you leg chest or abdomen". "Actually my ribs kinda hurt", they really did hurt but it was just an excuse to take off my shirt.

"Okay, I'll take a look at that for you", she walked over to me, I got an idea I lifted up my shirt half way, then winced, she was totally Checking me out, "could you?", she was snapped out of her daze "oh, yea" she grabbed my shirt pulling it the rest of the way off. She had me lay back down on my back, she ran her finger down it, I was putting in the bravest face possible, I wanted to scream. She pocked it a little "fucking Apple nipples that hurt". We looked at each other before busting out laughing.

Her laugh had to be the funniest thing, I've ever heard but it was cute at the same Time . "No don't make me laugh" I said on the verge of tears. She finally composed her self, my cheeks were full of air trying to hold in my laughter.. She took one look at me, and I bursted out in laughter again. She joined me we laughed for a couple more seconds, "okay, okay stop, I need to do my job", "well I need you to stop being shy around me". "So until your comfortable around me I'm going to make you laugh", "yea what ever you say miss Jauregui".

"You can call me big daddy " I said in a smug tone, "um I think the fuck not", "oh she's feisty that's hot ", "she has a name, it's Normani". "Nah i think I'll call you google", "why is that?", "because your every thing I'm searching for" I reached up caressing her face  awkwardly on purpose, she slapped my hand away before laughing.  "Lauren stop, your distracting me", I smiled she didn't call me miss jauregui . "Okay,okay I'll stop". I just sat there humming trying to annoy her, I was literally humming the abc's as loud as possible.

"If you don't shut up I'm going to murder you" I hummed louder she walked to her bag pulling something out, she stayed there for a second, she walked back over to me, then pulled it from behind her back, it was a fucking huge needle, "wait no, I was just playing I'll stop" I said Putting my hands out stopping her, she laughed at me, "this is only going to hurt a lot" she said before laughing, "alright calm down It's just Tylenol ", "Tylenol my ass" she chuckled "yeah you're right,it's poison" she said before cleaning my arm. "Okay, okay wait" I said before grabbing her hand pushing it away from me, "oh my god, your afraid of needles"  she said laughing at me.

"No" i said hiding my blush, "well your going to have to get it together, because you have to take this" I took a deep breath, "alright, alright I'm ready" she stepped closer, "wait, wait" I said putting my hand out blocking her, "am I going to have to hold you down?", I chuckled "trust me I want you on top of me,but I'd rather it be naked then penetrating my arm with a needle. She gasped "Lauren" she said before pushing my shoulder softly, "alright just go", she tied a ribbon around my bicep, "you ready", she said holding the nettle close to my arm, "no" I said watching the nettle, "don't look at the nettle look at me". I peeled my eyes from my arm to her face, I studied every feature of her face, "damn she is beautiful".

I felt her put the bandaid over I looked back down at my arm, "see that wasn't so bad". My eyes widened, she noticed, "what's wrong?", "my dick fell off" she didn't even let me get the last word out before she started laughing. She walked back to her bag putting her things back I watched her hips and ass bitting my lip, "can I wash my hands?", "you don't have to ask, you can do what ever you want, you need to stop pretending to be shy", "I am not pretending ", "those Cheeksters your wearing tell a different story". "Do you ever think before you talk?", "nope" I said popping the the p.

My phone rang cutting off her next sentence. I rolled my eyes seeing it was Lucy. "So how old are you?", "didn't any one ever tell you not to ask a woman how old she is ?", "I thought you figured this out already I do what the fuck I want to do", she sighed "are you hungry?", "no but a massage would amazing right now", "is that a statement or are you asking?", "I'm commanding", she bit her lip nodding before walking towards me. I turned and and laying on my stomach.

She walked behind me, "stop before you start, don't be scared to get in there, climb on if you need to", "are you sure it won't hurt?", "Yes I'm sure". She put her leg to the other side my body, resting her body weight on my back, she started at my shoulders, "tell me some jokes Lauren",

"my life" I husked out. "Oo that ones funny" she said chuckling, I laughed as well, "I cry myself to sleep at night" I said laughing along with her, "aww,fuck" I moaned out as she used her elbow to massage my upper back. She smacked me , "don't fucking curse around me" she said before letting go continuing what she was doing.

"Marry me" I yelled at her in my head, I just moaned again out loud, "really tell me a joke", "i I only know dirty jokes", I could practically feel her smirking, "the dirty the better" she said in a low voice, "I'll bang you if I'm wrong but is your name Guadalupe?", she gasped "who told you my government name",

"do you have a shovel?", "why?" She asked curiously, " because I'm digging that ass", she chuckled, "you can do better", "and you've figured that out in the 5minutes you've known me?", "um actually it was 6 minutes" she said in a matter factly tone.

"Alright you tell one then", she chuckled accepting the challenge, "do you want to paint the Mona Lisa, I paint Lisa and you make me moan". "Is it wrong that I want to ask for your hand in marriage?",

"I mean my girlfriend would probably kick your ass but no", "your friend that is a girl?", "no as in the woman in dating", "you just let me flirt with you for the past hour, and you have a girlfriend?", "that was flirting it was pretty week honestly", "you didn't even know if I liked girls" I chuckled it didn't matter what you like, it's a win, win situation for me". "Why is that?", "because no straight girl can resist me, how is a gay one supposed to?".

"And I could smell your homosexuality when you walked through the door", " yea okay Lauren" she said stopping rubbing my back, "I didn't say stop" i said harshly. "You do realize that you're the one crippled right?",

"I'm handicapped" I said raising my voice at her. "You will be permanently disabled if you yell at me again". I chuckled, "man you're violent little midget aren't you?", "your literally two whole inches taller than me", "true but The two inches are the line between short and tall". "I am not short" She said offended, "yea you are", "I am not" she wined, she's so cute I thought.

She creaked my back in the middle, I grunted out, "I need to know where you're at mentally and emotionally", "can I ask you a few questions?", "okay" I said a little over easy, "I need 100% honest answers", "okay I said again, "where is your head at right now?", "it's on vacation",

"okay" she said, "how do you feel right now?", I hesitated to answer, not knowing if I should open up or shut down, "umm, I'm, im okay" she made a loud buzzer noise "nope try again", "really in fine" I said not letting her in, "I need you to be honest with me", I sighed, "I feel like laughing the pain away".

"The pain of what", I found myself getting choked up, "um nothing I don't want to talk about it" I said moving to the side. She nodded hoping off of me, "that's okay you don't have to tell me now" I put a fake smile before laying on my side clutching a pillow. "So, your leg is fine no burning or pain", I shook my head no. "Welp on that note, I'll see you Tomorrow". And with that she was out the door.

Normani's pov
I just left Lauren's house, she is gorgeous, funny,hopefully educated and an athlete plus she talks to me crazy . I bit my lip just thinking about her. I feel bad for lying about having a girlfriend but she came on a little strong, I'd only known her for an hour then she already said she wants to sleep with me then asked for my hand in marriage.

I pulled into my driveway, I saw Cara's car was here, she's probably still mad at me, I get inside and put all my stuff down,

Cara was laying on the kitchen counter on her phone, "hey" I said, she gave me the sup nod, "you know there's a couch for that" she looked at the couch, then shrugged her shoulders, I rolled my eyes "where's Dinah?", "out with her girlfriend". She said in an annoyed way".

"are you still mad at me?" Does a shark shit In the ocean?", "she's just a friend", "okay" she said hoping off the counter walking to the refrigerator, I walked behind her hugging her from behind, "you can't stay mad at me forever", she removed my hands from her torso,

"I sure as hell can try" she said continuing to look through the fridge. I pouted, she turned around, "don't give me that face", I folded my arms at her, she rolls her eyes opening her arms,

I smiled big running into her arms she was too easy. I knew Cara liked me but I decided not to act on it. she's not really my type, she too soft, she gives me what ever I ask for, sometimes even if I don't ask.

My phone rings me to pull away, I took it out of my pocket I cringe, it was ruby, she hated ruby she thinks that her and I have a thing but honestly Ruby's soft as well.

She saw who it was rolling her eyes she grabbed her drink walking to the couch, "hi you" I said in an excited way, I felt Cara roll her eyes again, "hey, I miss you", I blushed, "I miss you too",

Cara mumbled under her breath, "What are you doing today?", "nothing, why", "why don't you let me take you out?" I giggled, "take me out were?",

that was Cara's breaking point she walked to her room slamming the door. "Dinner, Maybe a movie" she said I could here her smirking through the phone. "Um that sounds like a date too me", "well that's because it is", "Ruby I told you already, I'm not looking for anything right now", "I know I know, well then how about we go as friends".

I sighed this girl won't take no for an answer, "I've got to pick up issac", "is that a yes, wait who's Isaac?", "I'll think about it bye" I said clicking the end button before she can say anything else. I felt bad, I walked to Cara's door opening it,

she was laying on her stomach looking at the wall, "Cara" I said in a child like voice, "what?" She said harshly, "are you mad at me?" I asked her for the second time today, "nope" she said popping the p. That made me think of Lauren, "will you cuddle with me?",

she didn't answer I climbed in her bed next to her, she turned her head the other way. I sighed, "when I get back your going to cuddle with me". She didn't respond just stared at the wall.

I pulled up too Isaacs school, Isaac my son, he's not mine-mine, he's my ex girlfriends ex girlfriends son, she's off in Afganistán fighting for our country,who knows where his real mom is. I agreed to keep Issac until she got discharged from war.

Even though we're not together anymore I would never give him up to child services or anything like that, I've had him for a little over a year now and I love him and treat him like he's my own.

I parked in front of the school then got out and sat on the hood of my car waiting for him to come running out into my arms like every day, the bell rang he pushed through the door running out first like always.

I squatted down preparing for his death grip hugs, he sprinted wrapping his self around me, I lifted him up spinning him around "hey buddy" I said, "mommy" he said squeezing me tightly, he never talked much beside simple commands like potty, eat, mommy etc.

He understands very well, he was only 5 and very smart . I opened the door, he jumped in strapping his self in his car seat, this kid was a genius, "did you have fun at school today?"

I said pulling off He nodded with a big smile, he held up a colorful paper, I gasped amusing him, "what's that?" I said he handed it to me, it was a picture of me Dinah, Cara and Isaac holding hands.

I can't believe he managed to spell all of our names, sometimes I can't even spell my name, "this is going on the fringe when we get home" he nodded smiling, we pulled into my driveway, I opened the for him helping him out of the car, he ran to the door jumping up to the handle he managed to open the door this time,

it's amazing how smart he is, I came in shutting and locking the door behind him. He ran into Dinah's arms hugging her tightly, "hey chunky monkey" she said hugging him back, "are you hungry?" He nodded, she lifted him up on the counter before opening the refrigerator.

I walked in standing behind the fridge door watching for her to close it, she pulled out some cheese and butter before shutting the door, she jumped seeing me behind the door,

"don't do that" she said holding her chest, I laughed at her, "so when do u get to meet her?", she played dumb, "who?" She said bending down to get a pot. I covered Isaacs ears before answering "the girl you've been fucking for the last two months"

I took my hands off of his ears, she gasped "what are you talking about?", "cut the act, your not as quite as you think during phone sex",  she gasped again, "alright,alright" she said cutting me off before I go into detail.

"What's her name, can I see her, how long have you been together, what's the sex like?" "Camila, one month, amazing" "and like this"she said taking her phone out.

I grabbed her phone from her hand, "that's her?", I started fixing my hair, "and you said only a mouth?", she caught on trying to take the phone, I had already hit the face time button.

"No Mani" she said trying to take the phone from me. She chased me around the island in the kitchen, finally getting it from me, Camila answered, "hey baby" Dinah said excitedly. "Hey babe" she said back just as excited. "Dinah said your sex is amazing" i yelled before running away, "did she now?" I heard Camila say as I ran up the stairs.

I opened Cara's door, she was in the bathroom, I ran and got under her covers, when she was finished she washed her hands then got into bed next to me, she face me, when she saw me she turned the other way.

"Stop" I whined, "I'm not doing anything" I flipped her on her back, I put my leg across her nuzzling my head into her neck. She spread her arms and legs out like a star fish. "Cara" I whined, "what?" , "cuddle with me" I whined again, "why don't you go cuddle with her?", "no i want to cuddle with you" she wrapped her arms around me "good answer".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 488 24
He fell in love for the first time, she fell in love forever
256K 5.9K 35
"...and then, everything was a restart,"
910K 21.2K 53
"Her eyes screamed danger, but her touch screamed love."