Secret [Yoonseok]

By moonlightknightelves

"Do you think it's amusing to kiss guys when you are drunk!" Hoseok yelled staring into Yoongi's eyes. Yoong... More

Chapter 1: Dorms
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 3: New Years
Chapter 5: Anger
Chapter 6: Do you love me?
Chapter 7- Is it okay?
not a story update.
Chapter 8: Couple
Chapter 9: Will you still love me?
Chapter 10: Resolve
Chapter 11: I Need To Ask You Something
Chapter 12: It's okay
Chapter 13: Jikook
Chapter 14: Don't Belittle Me
Chapter 15: Sick of it
Chapter 16: One Night Stand
Chapter 17: Marry me?
Chapter 18: Family

Chapter 4: I'm sorry

6.5K 351 190
By moonlightknightelves

Yoongi woke to the sound of knocking on his bedroom door. He had a massive headache and his face felt puffy and sore. He heard knocking again but this time sounded louder.

Then the unknown person began to speak," Yoongi.. are you okay?"

Jimin? What time is it?

Yoongi got up moving his black bed sheets so his feet could touch the cold ground. Yoongi began to rub his forehead, as he did he remembered what happened the other day.

What day is it?

He felt a huge pain in his chest, he began to breath faster than normal. His eyes began to water but before a tear could roll down his face He heard knocking again.

"Yoongi are you there?"

Yoongi swallowed his feelings with a huge painful gulp, but he could still feel them in the pit of his stomach. He then stood up and walked towards his door, his curtains covered the sunlight but some did manage to seep into his room. He opened the door a little bit so only half of his face could be visible by the person at the other side. He squinted his eyes due to the amount of light, he became blind for a couple of seconds.

His vision began to clear and he saw Jimin who was staring at him very worried.

"What's up?" Yoongi said ignoring Jimin's worried expression.

"Are you okay? You don't look too good." Jimin said completely ignoring Yoongi's question.

"Yea I'm good." Yoongi responded to tired to get angry.

"Are you sure?" Jimin exclaimed moving the door out of the way and placing his hand on Yoongi's forehead

Yoongi softly grabbed Jimin's hand and moved it away from his face and gave out a small laugh.

"Yea I swear I'm good." Yoongi said a bit happier than he was before.

Jimin smiled at Yoongi and also began to laugh lightly

"Okay well um... I'm going to the studio. Want to come with?" Jimin the said.

"Yea let me just get dressed." Yoongi responded moving towards his dresser leaving the door open so Jimin could come in. He opened his dresser and got a white shirt and a black oversized sweater and threw those onto his bed. Then he proceeded to grab black jeans that were fashionably ripped at the front and also threw that on his bed.

"You know you should probably turn on the lights or at least open the curtains." Jimin jokingly said while entering the room and opening the curtains.

The room instantly became lit by the sun. Yoongi squinted his eyes again not being able to handle the sunlight.

"Wow! Your eyes are red and puffy!" Jimin said a worried and fascinated at the same time.

"Are they?" Yoongi responded touching his face just under his eyes." I was... working on a song last night, maybe that's why they are red because of the lack of sleep I have been getting." He lied

"Hyung you have to rest!"

"Yea I will try.... By the way what day is it?" Yoongi questioned wanting to change the topic.

Jimin began to laugh but responded to his question," Its Monday."

Monday? A day still hasn't passed. Fuck! Should I say I'm not feeling well?

That painful feeling amplified, he felt a deep pain in his chest and stomach. They felt tight and he felt anxious, he felt like throwing up. But once again he buried those feelings but he could still feel them crawling around in the pit of his stomach.

He then began to take off his shirt revealing his chest that felt invisible pain. Jimin sat on Yoongi's bed looking out the window patiently waiting for him to get dressed. Yoongi then put on his white shirt and then proceed to take off his pants revealing his gray boxers.

"I'm going to be outside if you need me." Jimin than said quickly as he got up and rushed towards the door and walking to the living room.

Yoongi didn't say anything he just watched Jimin leave. Then he got the black pants and then began to put them on. He then walked to the bathroom, opening the door and walking in not closing the door after he entered. He then turned on the faucet and put his hands in to make them wet. He then placed his wet hands on his hair and started moving them around, making his hair somewhat decent looking now. He then got his toothbrush and brushed his teeth. As he did he remembered Hoseok leaning on the doorway with a very cute and sleepy expression on his face. That painful feeling once again became stronger. Yoongi ingnored that feeling and began to rinse his mouth. After he was done he rushed to his room and unplugged his phone which he left charging. Which in doing so his phone automatically turned on, he ended up looking at the time 9:00 AM. Yoongi sighed feeling like garbage knowing what he did earlier and also because of the fact that he only slept five hours in total.

There was a black car waiting for both of them outside. Jimin was the one to first open the door to get in the car leaving it open so Yoongi can also come in.

"Hello!" Jimin happily greeted the driver of the car.

"Hello. You guys are really late for practice." The driver said as Yoongi was getting on the car and closing the car door.

"I know! We both overslept and Yoongi wasn't ready so I had to wait for him!" Jimin replied in a happy tone.

The driver laughed and started driving the car. But that was the end of the conversation and all Yoongi could hear was the song playing from the car radio. The song playing was called "Eyes, Nose, Lips" by Taeyang. Yoongi found himself thinking about Hoseok drowning out the music with his own thoughts. He thought of his soft, lightly tan skin. His eyes that were always looked happy and kind. He thought about the way they lit up and the way his skin turned pink when he showed up at his doorstep. Then Hoseok's face of disgust and with tears in his eyes suddenly popped up in Yoongi's mind. "Oh crap, what have I done!" Yoongi thought. Yoongi turned his head to look out the window. His eyes began to water again. That painful feeling began to grow much stronger than before. Yoongi's tears began to roll down his face at an extremely fast pace. "What the fuck! Stop crying, what is your problem!" He thought to himself as he tried to secretly wipe his tears of his face. But Hoseok's face kept poping up in Yoongi's face, and all the time he popped up Hoseok was crying and the lights in his eyes were gone, They just looked dim and cold. Then Yoongi felt something warm touch his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Jimin then said snapping Yoongi out of his thoughts. At the same time Jimin tried to look at Yoongi's face but he kept trying to face the opposite direction.

"I'm fine! It's just why does that song have to be so sad..." Yoongi responded trying to hold back his tears.

"You want me to turn it off?" Jimin asked without hearing an answer he asked the driver to turn off the radio. And now there was nothing but silence and the sniffles coming from Yoongi. Jimin became very worried, he really liked seeing his hyung happy and cheerful.

"Yoongi why are you.... Crying....?" Jimin asked very concerned. He wanted to shout, he wanted to know who made him this sad that he couldn't hold back his tears anymore.

For some reason that question made Yoongi's heart start to feel tight to the point where he felt like he couldn't breathe. His eyes began to roll down tears and he couldn't control them. "Why are you crying! Stop crying! Fuck this is embarrassing!" Yoongi thought to himself.

"Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed. He tried to make Yoongi try and face him but Yoongi slapped his hand away. "Can you please stop the car." Jimin asked the driver.

Yoongi didn't say anything, he wanted to refuse and tell the driver to keep going but it was like his voice was gone and he didn't have the strength to even talk. He also sure as he'll didn't want to go to practice with tears in his eyes, he didn't want to see Hoseok. The mere thought of him made him go mad, it made him lose control. It made him unbelievably sad he couldn't hold him and feel his warmth. He also couldn't face him after what he had done.

"Hyung! Look at me!" Jimin yelled sounding more worried. "Whats wrong?" He asked. He began to make Yoongi try and look at him but his hand once again got slapped away but this time Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and with the other he grabbed Yoongi's face and turned it towards him. His eyes widened and he suddenly felt anger bubbling up inside at the pit of his stomach.

Looking into Jimin's eyes made Yoongi feel comfort to the point where he began to cry even more. Then he felt warmth wrap around him and a sweet sent hit his nose. That's when he realized it was Jimin who was hugging him. For some reason heart felt less pain than before but his tears wouldn't stop pouring out of his eyes as he hugged Jimin back in the back seat of the very cramped car.

It took a long time before Yoongi stopped crying and that's when Jimin released him from his tight almost suffocating hug.

"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked.

"Yea I'm fine." Yoongi responded wiping tears from his face, as he did he realized how much his face hurt because of the amount of crying, it also felt hot.

"Why were you crying?" Jimin asked hesitating a little bit asking that question because he knew it would get brushed off.

"I really don't want to talk about it." Yoongi responded.

Then there were a few moments of silence, until Yoongi broke it.

"Jimin thank you for being here for me."

"Oh! It's fine... I'm sure every member would of done the same thing if there were here." Jimin responded laughing lightly as he said it.

"Yea."

"Do you want to wait here until your face cools down? Or do you want to go to practice?"

"Let's go, I think my face will cool down by the time we get there." Yoongi responded lightly slapping his face to try and stop it from being red and feeling like it's burning.

"Okay, to practice it is." The driver replied instead as he heard and saw everything that happened.

Yoongi became worried, he completely forgot that there was a driver in the car. Jimin saw his fearful expression and kindly asked the driver of he could not say anything about what just happened. The driver agreed mostly due to the fact that he felt that Jimin was a kind kid and they were pretty close acquaintances.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 688 26
yoongi and hoseok had met in middle school. at first yoongi thought hoseok was a loud obnoxious boy and hoseok thought that yoongi was a cold hearted...
27.7K 1.1K 27
Hoseok has had a huge crush on Yoongi ever since they met, and is determined to make Yoongi his someday. Though, he can't seem to open Yoongi's eyes...
184K 7.6K 36
Min Yoongi can't help but feel incredibly attracted towards Park Jimin. He stares at Jimin's pictures all day on Instagram and daydreams about the la...
403K 23.4K 25
when totally wasted, hoseok ends up kissing a complete stranger in the back of a club. ©Arachniem plagiarism is a crime.