Being Me.

Door dream95a

One girl. One life. One dream. Follow Alex on her amazing journey that is life. She lives in a bubble, scare... Meer

The Stumble
The Approach
The Frenaissance
The Disclaimer
The Titanic
The Journal
The Confession
The Gift
The Stroll
The Disaster
The Clouded Hope
The Restoration
The Recovery
The Surprise
The Uncertainty
The Expectations
The Dinner
The Departure
A New Day
The New Guy
The U-Turn
The Trip
The Flight
The Silence
The Break
The Dress
The Big Day
Note

The Cocoon

24 1 2
Door dream95a

"But I don't know what to do with my life mom!"

"Alex, you're 25 years old. It's about time you knew what to do. I've already arranged your meeting with Mr.Fitzgerald. You better get going. You don't want to be late."

"Ugh."

She just never understands me. Why would I want to work for him? I don't even like Math! This is just ridiculous. I can't believe my life's going to waste. I hate it. I hate myself.

Alex was a strong headed girl. She didn't take no for an answer. She got that from her mom. Stubborn, unlucky and annoying. That's how she saw herself. While her friends were living their dreams and moving up the ladder of success, she was still stuck at the very bottom. Even the stairs didn't seem to do the trick.

Those three years of college education didn't seem to help either. She hadn't reluctantly done her graduation in communications. It wasn't her idea. Her mom always made decisions for her. So was this job in the supermarket.

She was to be a cashier at Daisy's Super Store. It was an ordinary store with everyday items. And Alex hated it. She had to attend the interview for her mom's sake. She needed a job and money. This was the only way.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

506 18 11
Whenever you saw her, she was always smiling. She never showed an ounce of sadness. Her stories unravel as you get to know her and deep within yourse...
362 0 15
The world is fascinating and at times twisting. How our problems can be seen as nothing If we start to compare ourselves to those who had worse, how...
376 74 23
COMPLETED// Ellie is trapped between two worlds. And has to make a choice. Her friend's or the boy she has only ever dreamed about. Who will she choo...
159K 4.3K 24
Alex has left her life behind. Her royal roots are a thing of the past, she wants to move on. She comes to America to get away from all of it and tha...