Partner For Life (ElixUmi fan...

By YuriWriter3

Umi Sonoda is just an ordinary girl that likes to read and write stories. All her life,she wanted to experien... More

Unexpected Dream Come True
Clever Fate
I'm Eli,Just Eli
Lost
Umi's Knight (Part 1)
First Week (Revised)
Stay Where You Are
Author's Note
Strange Feeling
Spread the Love,Umi!
Spread The Love,Eli!
We Got A Problem
Story Update!
Partner for Life

Umi's Knight (Part 2) (Eli's POV)

1K 42 5
By YuriWriter3

A/N:Hey guys! How's it going?! So this chapter was supposed to be posted tomorrow but I will have midterm exams this week so I decided to post it today so then I could study tomorrow! Enjoy reading guys! And watch out for the announcement after this chapter! 

I was walking back and forth in the Student Council Room with Nozomi watching me with pure confusion and curiosity.

"Elicchi?" Nozomi called out.

But I didn't even bother to face her and just keeps walking back and forth,I was having such deep thoughts about the actions we will make in protecting the COA students from bullies.

"Elicchi!" This time,Nozomi's voice got louder.

I mentally slapped myself and finally stopped before facing her,"Yes?"

"What happened? You became like this ever since you took that girl home."

I blushed slightly and looked away while rubbing her nape,"I-It's nothing!"

Hey hey hey! What does she mean by that?!

"Ohh?"

"Well fine! I gained a crush on her. But that is not enough to make me feel like this. I'm pretty much worried about her,I mean...what if..she was being targeted again? I don't want that to happen."

Nozomi blinked in surprise and smirked,"Hoho,what's this? You..gained..a..crush..on..Umi Sonoda?"

I flinched a bit with a darkened blush. Wait,what did I just say?!

"I see I see~ so that's why you went to that apartment to take her home!~ was it because you want to be with her ALONE?~"

"Shut up! It's not that! Aghh! Anyway! Moving on,we have to do something about protecting the students in COA or else,we will be facing troubles with those bullies. But I'm deeply worried about that girl.." I said and sighed before taking a seat on a nearby chair.

"Well then,why don't we do this? You guard her and we will do the rest." Nozomi said and that surprised me.

"What? But--" I was about to protest when Nozomi spoke again.

"Elicchi,look,those bullies mainly targets that girl. She could have some connection with them."

I then pondered for a moment and realised that Nozomi could be right..

"But..how could I get close to her? I'm busy with my work here and I don't think she will get to spend alot of time with her." I sooner said.

Nozomi giggled,"I have an idea."

I blinked in curiosity.

..........

!!!!!!!

"W-What?! E-Ehhh?!?!" I shouted as I took a step back in surprise.

Nozomi just smiled while giggling.

"You are kidding!! That would be very awkward!!"

"Aw come on,it is the only way to protect her. And besides...it will be vey insteresting because.." Nozomi halted as she went to the laptop and began typing something.

"Because what?" I raised an eyebrow as I walked towards her.

What is she typing? And wait,I just remembered something yesterday. Alot of girls in this campus were surrounding me like I'm some kind of a celebrity. Well,this has happened too when I first stepped into this univetsity but it has gotten worse..

"You see Elicchi,I have something I want you to read." Nozomi then turned the laptop over and I looked at the screen.

After a while of reading.

I blinked in surprise,"W-Wait..the other character here looks like me."

Nozomi nodded,Now you know why alot of girls were surrounding you nowadays?"

I had my mouth opened in shock,god! No wonder they look at me like they just saw a ghost! And that incident from before..when I first met her by catching her from falling after she was being pushed off by those two boys..

Hmm...now I know..but who wrote this?

"This story has become very popular around this campus despite its genre being an LGBT one. The author was named Umeletika. Other schools must have heard about this story too,as well as the younger students."

I blinked,"So...they thought that I'm Elicia Suvanov?"

Nozomi smiled as a yes.

I sighed.

"I'm half russian and I'm an Ayase."

"What a perfect coincidence because Elicia Suvanov is also half russian." Nozomi replied.

My eyes widened,ehhh??! A coincidence or a planned one? Hmm..

"Really? A coincidence?" I raised an eyebrow and Nozomi nodded.

"If it is a planned character then the author should have included her likes and dislikes but naah,the author didn't so that means she doesn't know you."

"Wait..she?"

"I could tell." Nozomi winked,"Now go and ask her!"

I gulped,"F-Fine...if it means solving this bullying case then I shall ask her to be my girlfriend.."

Then a knock could be heard and I went to answer it.

It is a guidance counselor.

"Excuse me,Miss Ayase but could you go to 1-Shakespear and ask for their president? We will have a meeting this noon."

I nodded,"Yes ma'am but may I ask why me? I mean,their professor could tell it to the president too."

"Their professor is still busy in arranging for the intrams and told me that I should have you do this."

"I see.." I nodded again,"I will do that right away." The counselor nodded and then left.

"Be right back Nozomi." I looked at the purple-haired who nodded before I left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goddammit! I'm so nervous!!

I was walking around in the COA building,trying to find Umi's classroom while some girls were staring at me.

What? Did I do something wrong? And plus,I could hear their whispering around:

"Is that Elicia Suvanov?"

"She is! Just like in the story! Look at her! She is much more beautiful in person!"

"Where is she going?"

"Maybe she will go to Umi?"

"Kyaa! I wanna see it! But I have classes at this hour.."

"Oh don't worry! We will inform you!"

"Ain't Eli so dreamy? Look at her face,she is so beautiful!"

"More like handsome!"

I just sweatdropped until I finally reached Umi's classroom,I did check her schedule at the dean's office.

But all I saw was Umi being surrounded by her classmates. And after a moment,she stepped back and eventually hit her back on my chest.

Wow...she is so warm and fragile at the same time..

Just like those of a real woman's..

Wait what am'I thinking?! You are a girl too!

In a different way since I'm the tallest girl here in this university,my height makes me look like I'm one of the males here..

Or more like they already categorized me as one of them..add the fact that my built matches an average male's..

After a moment,Umi looked up at me and her classmates looked at me in awe so I blinked in confusion.

Wait,what is happening here?

Anyway,I have to ignore that for now...

"I assume that we have a commotion here?" I asked emotionlessly. It is my usual expression when talking seriously.

"It's her!!" I heard one of Umi's classmate shout.

"In flesh!" Says another one.

I sweatdropped and thought that I should silent them.

"Alright alright let's be silent! I came here to ask. Where is your class president?"

Then the class president stepped in with a smile,"Here I'am!"

"Could you go to the faculty after your class? We will have a meeting."

Then the class president nodded,"Alright."

"And also.." I halted..nervously trying to put the words up as I looked down at the blue-haired girl who just stared up at me,"Come with me."

There it is..

"Yiiiiieeee!!!!!"

I blinked as I noticed Umi's blush darkened.

Was she that embarrassed? What's wrong with these guys?

Ah..oh yeah I forgot..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So...what can I do f-for you?" Umi asked me as we continued to walk towards the mini park of the university.

I then stopped walking and felt that my heart skipped a beat when I heard her voice..

Just like that last time..my heart was beating like crazy that I'm gonna have a heart attack.

I turned around and stared at her,pondering for words..

Or more like I was encouraging myself since this is very embarrassing.

And unconsciously,I gently held her hand.

Wait what?!

What did I do?!

"W-Wha--" but before Umi could finish,I halted her up.

"Umi Sonoda."

"J-Just call me Umi.."

"Umi then. I was gonna ask something." I then used my free hand to touch my nape out of nervousness..

Damn..

"Y-Yes? What is it?"

"Well...this may be so sudden but..." I halted as I blushed a bit.

Goddammit man,my heart is gonna burst.

I looked like I'm actually asking her to go out with me!

"Well...I just wanna ask if you don't have a special someone yet?"

Here it goes..rejection is coming..

"I don't have one. Why?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend." I finally said it.

Eli Ayase,good luck and get ready for a hard slap on the face...

A/N:How was the chapter? Hope you enjoyed it! And also,I have an announcement to make!

I was kinda planning to make another AU fanfic for the whole Muse! So I will ask something to you guys,have you watched Scream Queens? It doesn't matter if you did or not since it is really not needed XD (Why ask,Creator?) but if you did then do you agree that Nico should be Chanel Oberlin?

Next Chapter Release: October 9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.2K 46
"ᖻᓍᑘᖇ ᘜᓍᓰᘉᘜ ᖶᓍ ᕲᓍ ᘿ᙭ᖶᖇᗩᓍᖇᕲᓰᘉᗩᖇᖻ ᖶᕼᓰᘉᘜS ᓍᘉᘿ ᕲᗩᖻ" She whispered in that gentle and smooth tone of hers. "ᖻᓍᑘᖇ ᘜᓍᓰᘉᘜ ᖶᓍ ᘜᘿᖶ ᗩᘉᓍᖶᕼᘿᖇ ᑢᕼᗩᘉᑢᘿ. ᗷᑘᖶ Sᕼᕼᕼ," s...
57.6K 1.3K 18
"it's complicated...I'm sorry that it has to end so soon"M/n doesn't want to ruin Yuri's innocence."But your my first love!"He keep pulling away but...
5.8K 164 39
//This is an AU (Alternate Universe) story. As the well-known idiomatic expression says, "Don't judge a book by it's cover"~ Just read it :D There wa...
35K 1.2K 30
Kotori and Umi were childhood friends, and when they were younger they both promised to get married with one another. However, they were separated af...