Bond Between Villages (Gaara...

بواسطة kiko_uchiha

(this isn't actually rated PG-13.. Ignore that please!) Kitsune is on team 7 in Honoha, with Naruto Uzumaki... المزيد

Bond Between Villages (Gaara love story)
chapter one 1
chapterr two
chapter threee
chapterr four
chapterr five
chapterr six
chapter sevenn (uploaded again...)
chapterr eight
chapterr nine
chapterr ten
chapterr eleven
chapterr twelve
chapterr thirteen
chapterr fourteen
chapterr fifteen
chapterr sixteen
chapterr seventeen
chapterr eighteen
chapterr nineteen
chapterr twenty
chapter twenty onee
chapter twentyy two
chapter twenty fourr
chapter twenty fivee
chapter twenty sixx
chapter twenty sevenn
chapter twenty eightt
chapter twenty niine
chapter thirtyy (FINAL!)

chapter twenty three

8.6K 248 24
بواسطة kiko_uchiha

*Go little recap!*

'It's funny.  She's usually pretty outgoing and maybe even a little crazy.  But when it comes to my little brother, she just gets so shy!'  I got up and walked over, sitting next to Kiba and Kankuro, across from Kitsune.  

We played for a good hour or two, talking and I guess just really having fun.  Who would have thought, you know?  That five shinobi from differnt villages could be like this?

'I think I'm gonna miss this when we have to leave...'  And that's when I really think we all started to think about what Kit had said earlier.  And I knew I wasn't the only one kind of dreading when December would come and Kankuro, Gaara, and I would have to make our way back to Suna, leaving this friendship behind in Konoha until we would all see each other again.  Whenever that would be...

*End little recap*

Kitsune's POV

'Just go talk to him!'  I sighed and walked towards the glass door leading to my balcony.  I put my hand on the smooth metallic handle. 

'But hes always been so confused.. He didn't even know what love was..'  I took my hand off the handle and looked outside into the dark sky.

Of course it was Gaara I was thinking about.  Earlier that day, Temari made me confess my feelings for him.  Not just to her, but to myself.

I guess before then I never really  thought about my feelings for him too deeply. I mean sure I had always thought he was cute, but now I guess is the time I realize... He is so much more than that.  But not just to me, to anyone who can really think about it. 

And we have so much in common.. We've done wrong, hurt people we care about, and so many more bad things. But he's done good as well. 

'Temari told me about how he was before I really met the three of them.' I sighed and sat down on my bed, giving into my thoughts.

'She said he was so cold... So far away from the outside world. Only caring for and fighting for himself.. The Gaara I know is different. He does care about people.  I mean sure he has a hard time showing it, but he does.'. I closed my eyes and leaned back, laying down.

'And considering what he's been through, I can't really blame him for anything he did. I mean come on.. The guys a jinchuuriki, who killed his mother during his birth, whose father despised him and wanted him dead, and who was treated as a monster and outcast pretty much his entire life.  If anyone knows what it's like to be alone... To be truly alone, it's Gaara.'  I opened my eyes and sat up. 

"What's the worst that could happen?" I mumered to myself.

'You could freak out and say something completely weird and scare him...'  As soon as that thought entered my head I gulped. 

'Come on! You've been on so many missions as a shinobi, you've faced way scarier things than this! All you have to do is go up on the roof and talk to him and-'

My little self pep speech was cut off by a flash of lightening and sudden burst of thunder outside.

  I squeaked a little and stumbled back onto my bed out of surprise. I mean I had been completely out of it, just lost in thought and BAM! Lightneing.

 My foot got caught on the underside of my bed, and I fell sideways onto the carepeted ground, head first.  And even though the floor had carpet, it was still hard and unforgiving.

"Awh, bitch that hurts!"  I rubbed my head and sat up. The lights had gone out and everything was just... Black. 

'Well what now?!' I looked outside and heard rain pouring onto the roof. My decision was to go downstairs and see if everyone else was awake. 

Thunder crashed an lighting lit the hallways as I tried my best to get down the stairs in nothing but darkness without falling and killing myself. Sure I'm a ninja, but they don't teach you how to see in the dark in the academy...

I reached the bottom of the stairs and heard somevoices coming from the tv room. 

"Hey who's there?" I called out blindly, reaching out with my hands and walking along the wall.  Of course I tripped and stumbled a few times, but nothing to serious.

"Me!"  Three different voices said. Judging by what I had heard, Gaara wasn't in there. Nevertheless, I kept walking until I saw candlelight.

"'Bout time! We could hear you walking down the stairs for ten minutes crashing into everything!" Kiba said, grinning.  The three of them were sitting with their backs leaning on the couch and a few candles lit on the table in front of them. 

I sighed and sat down in between  Temari and Kiba. 

"Yeah well don't yell at me." I said and pulled my legs up to my chest, leanign my back against the couch for support. Temari laughed a little. 

"What time is it?" Kankuro asked while yawning.

"If I could see more than three feet in front of us I would tell you." Temari said flatly.

"What do you guys wanna do 'till we get power back?" Kiba said.  I shrugged.

"Let's tell stories!" Temari suggested eagerly.  

"Huh?"  I turned toward the blonde with my eyebrows raised.

"Its storming outside, powers out, we're all sitting in a pitch black room, lit only bit the flickering flames of candles..." Temari grinned as she spoke, annunciating her words in odd ways.

"What?" Kiba held Akamaru, and let me tell you they both looked pretty confused. Well I was too, so does It really matter?

"Oh me first!" I hear Kankuro say almost excitedly. 

"Remind me why we're doing this..?" I mumbled. Come on. Story time? Really? Really? 

'Ah whatever. Why not?'

"Okay.. So it was a dark, stormy night." Kankuro ignored my comment and started telling his story. 

"Kinda like tonight?" Temari asked.  I laughed a little. Afterall, we could all still hear the rain punding against the windows and the thunder rumbling every few minutes, slowly getting louder.

"Just like tonight..." Kankuro said quietly, the candlelight  casting dancing shadows on his face. 

"Mhm.." Kiba said.  Although I could tell he wasn't actually paying attention. 

"So it was dark and stormy. And um... Two shinobi were out, just returning back to Suna from a long, long mission." Kankuro annunciated every word, staring straight ahead, his eyes not moving at all.

"Wait wait wait, are you just making this up?" Temari interrupted his story.

"...No! This actually happened! I... I heard Elder Chiyo telling her brother about it." Temari narrowed her eyes at Kankuro, but sat back and let him continue. 

"Anyway, the two shinobi were covering their heads, trying to keep dry, 'cause the rain was so-"

"Wait wait wait, it was raining?  Isn't Suna in.. You know, a desert?" And again Kankuro was stopped. This time, by Kiba. 

"It rains sometimes!  Now just listen!" Kankuro crossed his arms, almost like a pouting child, and resumed his story again. 

"Anyway!  They got to the gate and no one was there.  No guards, no gatekeeper, nobody in sight. And the gate was closed so they couldnt-"

"Wait wait wait..."

This time is was me who cut Kankuro off. "Isn't the gate just some big rock kinda things? You can't really close those..."

"Okay. Fine. None of you want to hear my story. I see how it is." Kankuro said, sounding rather unhappy. 

" Maybe if it was good we would want to..." Temari mumbled and we both laughed. 

"I'm lost." Kiba shook his head, and Akamaru barked in agreement. "So it's raining in the desert, and the gate that can't close, is closed?"

"Fine. I tried and I'm done." Kankuro sat back and frowned, while Temari just laughed.

"Well what now?" I asked and shufted my feet under me.

"I guess we just wait until power comes back on..." Temari sighed.

'Great stuck in the dark for who knows how long.' I sighed with Temari. 

_________________________________________________________________________

 I realize now how pointless and not good this chapter was XD

Again with the weird spacing, this might be a regular thing if I keep trying to write and edit from my ipod... -_-

Well I hope you guys like it anyway!! And at first I was going to apologize for late upload, then I realized how perfect this is!

Today is Janurary 19th, Gaara's birthday!! So this is kinda of awesome :D

Which kind of messed me up because in the story it's only like... October -_- Oh well! 

So like I saidd, hope you like it!!

2 votes before the next chapter like always!!! And comment and message, I love feedback ^^

Thanks!

<3!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

239K 4.6K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...
736K 27.2K 37
"You know, the thing about failure is that it only makes me want to try harder." . . Minato and Kushina survived the Kyuubi...
192K 5.7K 43
After four years of traveling, Sasuke returns home for a week to see the Hidden Leaf Village and what it's become, as well as to see his friends and...
708 15 26
Isamu Tatsuageru is the last known survivor of her clan. She is also the first born and heir chieftain to her clan. Her home was destroyed during a r...