Prequelly Unique - Niam Horay...

Autorstwa CuddleMeLarry

You've read how Louis found his kitten but this is how Liam found his Prince. This is the prequel to the Uniq... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Slightly Mature, yaaaay
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Mature! Wooo!
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Such mature.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chatper 19

8.7K 342 162
Autorstwa CuddleMeLarry

[Liam's P.O.V.]

I woke up to the sounds of loud snoring in my ear and I briefly questioned where the noise was coming from. I realized that it was Niall who was snoring so loudly and I wondered if he had always snored. I tried to give back into the sleep that was still deep in my brain but the sound of Niall's snores were right in my ear and I could not fall back to sleep. I let out a small sigh before trying to wiggle out from the grip Niall had around my person. Eventually escaping the younger boy's arms, I wandered into my bathroom, deciding that I desperately needed one. My shower took longer than anticipated and my arms were almost stinging from the warm water. As I stepped into the steam filled bathroom, I heard some soft coughing. I quickly wrapped my towel around my waist and walked back into the bedroom. Niall was slowly waking up as he continued to cough and he sniffled. I dried myself off and put on some clothes before sitting on the edge of the bed. Pushing his hair out of his face, I pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Wake up, baby," I said gently.

His eyes fluttered open slowly and he looked at me before coughing some more. His eyes widened in a panicked nature and he opened his mouth to speak, finding his voice to be squeaky.

"Hurts," he squeaked, his hand flying to his mouth and his throat.

I gently placed a hand on his forehead to find it increasingly warm, "I think you've got a cold, love."

"Am dying?!"

"No, no. You've just caught a cold because we were out pretty late last night. Your body might not be used to the colder temperatures outside."

"Are sure am not dying?" He coughed a tad, proceeding to lead into a coughing fit.

I frowned and pushed his hair out his eyes until he was finished, "You've just got a cold, love. We all get them."

"Is normal to die?!"

"Niall," I chuckled. "You aren't dying. I wouldn't let you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I got out of bed and he made a small squeak noise. I turned around to find him frowning and making grabby hands for me. I smiled and kissed between his ears, causing them to fall to the sides a tad.

"Where are going?"

"To get you some tea. It helps with the throatache."

Niall nodded in understanding as I walked out of the room and headed into the kitchen. I put some water on the stove for his tea and walked into the kitchen as Niall started a new coughing fit. I felt bad for the boy because he had never experience this before and he probably did think he was dying. I felt a small pang in my chest at that thought and I quickly pushed it away as I reached into the medicine cabinet before a different thought crossed my mind. Niall was half dog, could he even take human medicine? Panic started to rise in my chest as my mind raced a little faster. I grabbed some cough syrup and read that it should not be used on animals. I grabbed a few more things and the panic began to grow. I walked quickly to grab my phone, kissing Niall's forehead before exiting the room again. The water had yet to start boiling so I called Louis.

"Liam!" Louis said, excitedly.

"Lou," I sighed in relief.

"What's wrong?"

"Niall's sick and I don't know what to do."

"Liam, you've taken care of me a thousand times when I've been sick."

"You aren't part dog, Louis."

"I forgot?"

"How can you forget he's part dog?"

"I don't really think of him as a hybrid anymore! I just think of him as Niall."

"Oh," I blanched. "Sorry. What do I do?"

"Have you looked at all you medicine to see if it says to use on animals?"

"Yes! None of the stuff I have can be used on animals."

"Um... I'm off today. Do you want me to come over and watch Niall while you go to the store?"

"Why can't you run to the store?" I asked, raising and eyebrow he couldn't see.

"Because I'm broke and you know for a fact it I go to the store by myself, I'll pick up everything but medicine," he responded, truthfully yet sassily.

"Well that's fair enough."

"Hey, that's my phrase."

"Whatever. Just come over here."

"Yes, sir," he said, promptly hanging up the phone.

I let out a small sigh and turned to the now boiling water to make Niall's tea. By the time I was putting some honey in the tea, Louis was walking through my door. I smiled at him as I walked back to the room to give Niall his tea. Niall smiled widely at me and weakly waved at Louis when he saw him.

"Here, Ni. Here's your tea. It's a bit warm so drink it kind of slow, okay?"

Niall nodded as he took a small sip, "Is good."

"Good, that should help with the scratchy throat, okay?" I looked over at Louis, who was still standing in the doorway. I motioned him into the room and he slowly shuffled in, "Hey, Niall. Louis is going to look after you for a little bit while I go to the store, okay?"

"Why cannot come with?"

"Because you're sick, baby. You need to stay at home and get some rest," I reached up and tucked some hair behind his human ear. "I'll be gone for an hour at most. I'll be quick."

"What are going to store for?"

"Some medicine for you. And some other things for the flat."

"Louis will be here?" Niall's eyes flickered to the other boy standing in the room.

"Yupp, I'll be here."

"Okay," Niall nodded, taking another sip. "Do not go for long."

"I won't," I kissed his nose. "I'll be back soon. Are you hungry?"

Niall shrugged and Louis jumped in, "I'll get him some soup or something."

"Don't burn down my kitchen," I teased.

"I'll use the microwave," Louis rolled his eyes and Niall made a small squeaky noise.

I looked over to find his hand pressed against his nose, "Am leaking?! Through nose?!"

"You've got a runny nose, dear. Hold on."

"Is not running. Is right here," Niall said, confused.

I smiled and gently pressed a tissue against his nose, "Breath out really hard through your nose."

It made a loud noise that made Louis chuckle and me smile.

"Is funny?" Niall asked.

"A little bit," I said wiping his nose again. "There you go."

"Thank you."

I pressed a kiss to his now reddening nose as I got up and stuffed my phone into my pocket, "I'm going to hurry up and go because the sooner I leave, the sooner I get back. And I don't like that Niall is sick and-"

"Liam, just go."

I shot a slight glare to my best mate as I walked to the front door. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my car keys before walking out to my car. I looked around for Louis' car, deeming that he must have walked the few flats away. I jumped into the car and headed toward the store. Despite it being nearly nine in the morning, I caught early morning traffic and I groaned loudly. I turned up the radio and listened to it until the traffic dispersed. I surprisingly found a spot near the front of the store and parked the car. I grabbed a small basket, knowing I wouldn't need the large cart, before heading to the medicine aisle. It took me nearly twenty minutes to find medicine that I hoped Niall could use. It said that it had been tested on animals, so I assumed it would be okay. I looked at my phone to find that I had a picture message from Louis. I opened it up as I walked toward the aisle with soup in it. The picture showed Niall with a tissue you close to his face and his eyes crossed with his tongue sticking out. With a slight chuckle, I called Louis. He answered on the first ring.

"Why are you messing with my boy?" I asked before he could say anything.

"Because it's fun," Louis chuckled before talking to Niall. "It's hot, be careful."

"What'd you just give him?"

"Chicken noodle-" A sharp cry sounded from the opposite side of the phone. "I told you to be careful!"

"He just took a really large bite, didn't he?" I smiled.

"Yes," Louis sighed. "Your boy is a genius"

"Heeey!" Niall whined in the background.

"Be nice to him," I growled to Louis.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"I'll be home soon."

"Kay, bye."

Louis hung up the phone before I got to give a response. I gave a small sigh before tucking my phone back into my pocket. I debated the different types of soups, deciding on a few different flavors before wandering over to the bread section. As I was reaching for a loaf, I was jostled.

"Oh sorry, mate," A voice said.

"It's fine," I smiled toward the voice but my voice faltered as I saw who it was.

"Liam?" Joe asked. "Hey!"

"Hiiiii," I mentally cursed myself for going to the store alone.

"How have you been?"

"Good... You?"

"Great!" He smiled, widely.

"Good..."

The lull in the conversation made me turn back toward the bread to pick up the loaf I had previously been reaching for, hoping he would get the hint to leave now. Of course, he didn't.

"So are you seeing anyone?"

An involuntary sigh escaped my mouth as I turned to him, "Look, I-"

"Because if you aren't, I'd like to take you out again."

"Joe-"

"That is if you're ready to be committed."

"I-"

"And maybe you could be my boyfriend?"

"Joe!" I said, somewhat loudly in frustration from being interrupted so many times. "I told you no once before. Why would I say yes now?"

"Nobody can say no to this face more than once," he smiled widely and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"No."

"No?" He asked in shock.

"Yes, I said no. I'm taken."

"I thought you weren't looking for anybody?" Joe's face grew a tad flustered.

"Well maybe I just wasn't looking for you."

He huffed out a sigh, "What makes him so much better than me?"

"He's sweet and kind. And he's not a jerk that kicks me out of his car the second I tell him I'm not looking for a relationship. He's nice and he makes me laugh," And he's part dog, I added mentally.

"Whatever," he huffed, again.

"Goodbye, Joe."

I turned to walk away from him and toward the check out. I smiled at my small victory as I set my items on the counter to be checked out. The bored looking clerk checked all my things and I paid for them before grabbing the bags and dashing out of the store to my car. I placed the bags in the back seat and proceeded to drive home. It didn't take me long because there weren't as many people as soon I was pulling into my driveway. I shut off the car and grabbed the bags to walk into my flat. As I reached for the door, Louis was already pulling it open.

"Thanks, man," I smiled to him.

"You seem happy," Louis noted.

"Well I found all the stuff I needed and I ran into someone at the store."

"Oh who'd you run into?"

I set the bags on the table and looked around for Niall, "First of all, where is my hybrid?"

"He said he felt tired so I told him to go to bed because you would want him to be getting as much rest as he can."

"You're good at this."

"I've got four little sisters, mate," Louis shrugged, sitting down at the table. "Who did you see at the store?"

"I ran into Joe at the store," I responded as I unpacked a few things. "I may or may not have been a tad rude to him."

"Oh what did he say?" Louis asked.

"He asked if I was ready to be in a comitted relationship. Asked if I wanted to go on a date."

"Oh?"

"Then he asked me to be his boyfriend."

"Can't!" Niall squeaked, stumbling through the doorway. "Cannot! Are mine!"

I turned around to see Niall tearing up and I immediately went over to him, hugging him. He sniffled into my neck as I rubbed his back, "You're supposed to be sleeping, Ni."

"Heard you come home. Cannot be with Joe! Are mine! My Liam."

"I told him no, baby," I soothed. "Of course, I'd say no. Wanna know why?"

"Are my Liam?"

"Well yes. But I told him no because he's not you."

"Am me. Joe is not me."

"Exactly," I touched my nose against his. "And Joe is smelly."

Niall giggled that caused him to continue into a coughing fit. I rubbed his back until he had finished and I gently kissed his cheek before moving to get him some more warm tea. 

"Am hungry, Liam," Niall squeaked.

"Did Louis not feed you?" I asked as Niall shook his head, covering his mouth as he released a small giggle. "Are you lying to me?"

"I fed him soup!" Louis interfered. "You heard him burn himself on said soup!"

"Am still hungry!"

"Of course you are."

Niall stuck his tongue out at Louis as he sat at the table and waited for his tea. I finished unpacking the items that I had just bought, setting the medicine down in front of Niall.

"Is this?"

"Medicine. It will make you better faster," I answered Niall.

"Louis says is bad though."

I turned toward Louis with a slight scowl as he looked at Niall, "Thanks for throwing me under the bus, kid!"

"Did not throw under a bus? What is a bus?"

"Oh nevermind."

"Don't listen to Louis, Ni. He'll teach you bad things."

"Louis told me that-"

"Nothing! I told him nothing else."

"Louis," I scolded.

"He can tell you later!" He huffed. "Now feed your dog boy and preferably your best mate before they start to wither away."

"You are not going to wither away," I rolled my eyes as I turned to make soup on the stove for the three of us.

"Are you calling me fat?!"

"You make my life difficult."

"I make your life fun."

I rolled my eyes and continued to make the canned soup. Louis and I continued to bicker and Niall giggled and coughed in addition to our conversation. After lunch was finished, Louis claimed to have to do some things at his flat so he headed back home. Before he could leave, Niall attached himself to Louis' torso.

"Oh," he said, a little taken back before wrapping his arms around Niall.

"Thank you for taking care of while Liam was gone," Niall mumbled against his shirt.

"You're welcome," he said rubbing the hybrid's cheek. "Don't forget to ask Liam about the things we talked about, okay?"

"Will not!" Niall giggled, releasing the other boy before running off to go finish his tea.

"What did you teach him?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out later," Louis smiled widely. "See ya, man.

"Talk to you later."

He gave a small wave before disappearing out of the door and I wondered into the kitchen. Niall smiled widely up to me before giving a large yawn and rubbing at his eyes tiredly.

"Let's get you some medicine then we can go take a nap, yeah?"

Niall nodded and set his tea down on the table, waiting patiently for his next instructions. I got a small spoon and poured some cough syrup on it. Niall grimaced as he smelled it.

"Tastes bad?"

"As soon as you swallow it, take a drink of your tea really quick."

He nodded again and opened mouth as I shoved the spoon into his mouth, making sure he drank all of it. I pulled the spoon out of his mouth as he swallowed loudly and he reached for his tea. He took a large gulp before setting it back down again.

"Was awful!" Niall whined.

"It will help with your throat," I promised.

"Any other med-ee-sin?"

"Nope, not yet. Let's get you to bed."

"Will snuggle with?"

"Of course, lovely."

He sniffled a tad as he stood up and I reached for a tissue. I pressed it against his nose and told him to breathe through his nose. When he finished, I wiped his nose and threw away the tissue. I gently placed a hand on his back as we headed back to bed. I laid down and he snuggled up next to me.

"Do not feel good," he mumbled with a small cough.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry," I rubbed his back.

"Is not your fault. Are taking care of me so can feel better."

 I pressed a kiss between his ears, "Go to sleep, baby. You need rest."

"Love Liam."

"I love you, too."

It wasn't soon after that I heard soft snores coming from him and I knew he was asleep. Not realizing how tired I had been, I fell asleep quickly after him.

[A/N] Yaaay, updates! As promised, here is your update for the week. I have one more final tomorrow then I get to go home! Yaaaay! My wattpad birthday is in five days! (December 17th) Well I'm headed off to finish packing. Love you guys. ♥ Soph

Hallo. This Elsie.  I hath edited this. Sophie wants me to apologise to those who have read this before I edited since there were a few minor errors xD Deuces, muchachos.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

481K 7.6K 24
Zianourry One-Shots Mostly Niall Centric. Hopefully you enjoy because I love writing these.
1.7M 46.9K 35
Harry and Louis have been together nine months when Harry develops a strange illness. Much to everyone's surprise, this "illness" isn't just the flu...
806K 9.7K 66
A collection of Harry centric one shots, prompts, age play, fluff, and maybe a couple other things I came up with.
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...