Make Your Heart Race

By CutSixHeard

An Uta no Prince Sama fanfiction!! my very first fanfiction. it is a yaoi (boy x boy) love story with many pa... More

Make Your Heart Race
Feelings
Remember when..?
Truth or Dare
Kiss.. him?
Feelings For You
Embarassed, no Worse.
Not Good Enough...
Shared Feelings
Such a Tease
The Pain, The Regret
Realizing These Feelings
Learning More
A Little Unexpected
**Author Note**
I Love You
Loving, and Caught
What Happened?
I Love Him, He Loves Me
Search Party
All The Same
Not Yet
Awkward Enough?
Awaken
Heavy Sleeper
No.. No, God No..
A Big Mistake...
Lost...
The Following Days
The Voice
**Author Note**
Will You Be Mine?
Of Course
Morning
Headmaster?!
The Condition
Unexpected Entry
The Vacation Plan
The Nervousness finally!
Nervous silence
SEQUAL!!!
SEQUAL

Yours Forever

2.5K 77 17
By CutSixHeard

'the voices... they're......'

I couldn't help it, I had to turn around. Knowing I would see him.. but I had to..

My eyes, they gazed upon his beautiful face, lingering hurt but that's not all that was shown. Was it.. happiness..? no.. no..

"A-Ai--" Ai threw himself into me, crashing his lips onto mine cutting my sentence off. I stood there dumbfounded, then kissed Ai back with all the passion I had, wrapping my arms around him.

Ai pulled away,

"Syo, I-I'm so sorry.. for.. acting how I did.." Ai trailed, looking away from me.

"No, Ai.. I am the one who owes the apology.." I embraced his small figure, rubbing his back to sooth him,

"Shhh..." I soothed him quietly,

"Syo.." Ai said quietly,

"Yes..?" I asked,

"Syo, I.. I love you.." Ai trailed, hugging me tighter 'he.. he said he loves me..'

"I love you too.. I'll never mess up again.. that's a promise.." I whispered, pulling away slightly. Ai's face had a small smile, he nodded then kissed me softly. I turned to Otoya and Tokiya who were sharing a passionate kiss.

Otoya P.O.V

Strong arms wrapped around me, just by that I knew who it was.. 'Tokiya..'

"Otoya.. I promise I'll never leave you again.." Tokiya said, I could tell by the way he spoke he was on the brink of tears. I turned into his chest, and wrapped my arms around him.

"Tokiya, I.. I love you so much.. I'll never make you question my love for you again.." I cried into Tokiya's chest, causing him to pull me closer.

"I love you too, Otoya.. I'll be with you forever.." Tokiya pulled away, and tilted my head up to his, and kissed me with the most love and passion he's ever had. Then pulled away slowly, and looked into my eyes. 'he's so beautiful..'

------------------------------------------------------

sorry! I would do anothet chapter, but I caught a god awful cold.. and I'm tired. I will be posting another chapter tomorrow.

:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 6 26
GAY STORY Short about book: He is someone who is trapped in himself and walk completely alone.Victorio Adey have "friends",but just because one reaso...
305K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...
17.4K 294 8
A steamy oneshot yaoi short story featuring Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shouyo from the manga Haikyuu. WARNING: This fanfiction has explicit gay inter...
9K 304 20
╰─➤ ❝A DAISUGA fanfiction which people like to read but I don't like anymore 😻❞ ╰─➤ Tw; Death, pain, sensitive topics, homophobia. ╰─➤ By @dansabyss...