Luna and alpha

By arialoveskpop

I walked in my friends house too hear moan I quietly open her door and saw my mate and my best friend they sn... More

Author note
Ruby
Ruby
Part title
Blood rose pack
Part 2
Ian black
Ruby
Ruby
Ruby
The worst Date ever
Ann
Ian
Ruby
Ruby
Im sorry
Ruby
Author note
Ian
Ruby
Ian
Ruby
To stay or to go?
Ian
Ruby
Goodbye and hello
Charcters
My new pack
The girl in the picture
Party and situation
Ian
Ann
This cant be
Telling him
Me and ian
Visit time
Trouble and accident
Depart
Meeting with all the alphas
Baby present
Early labor
Life is great
Baby pictures
Sequel
Author note

Heat

12.3K 375 0
By arialoveskpop

I knew it when I was downstairs that I was in my heat all the male was looking at me like I was a piece of meat currently there was 4 of them walking slowly to me and I was slowly walking backwards i knew how to fight I just didn't want to hurt them.

"Listen just back off remember my mate is your alpha " they didn't care what I said all I heard was lust full growls shit!!

Then I move my eyes to see there was a door so I continue to walk backwards and I hit the wall then I slid to the side and when I was sure I was close I run to the stairs and I look back to see them catching up until I saw down the hallway was Ian office I ran and I open it.

I saw Ian and there was two other people with him it was two middle old age they snap there heads and look at me Ian look up in surprised " Ruby what happened why are you running " then the growls were heard " what you " " you don't get it my heat has come " he smells the air and he growls he pulls me and made me sit on him.

I look at the two man with curiosity eyes " so alpha jim and alpha luck " " I agree to form and alliances with you "

Oh so that what it was about I stood up and open the door to see no one so I decided to leave " hey you can't go around walking around in your heat " " I'm not I'm going to the DOOR " he nods the door is a metal door when girls are in heat.

It a pretty cool room I lay down and watch tv for hours I was so bored that I call " Ian where you at I'm bored your mate is bored can you do something about it I'm hungry too okay bye" I didn't let him response this heat is giving me a headache.

I heard a knock it was Ian with food I grab it from him feeling hungry " I need to leave but Ashley is coming " I nod when I was down eating the door open " hello honey

So me and her talk and talk until she brought up the topic about mating of course I blush " look I can see you both want each other why you guys don't have sex" I blush harder because she said sex like it was a normal thing to say " I don't know if I am good enough I want to not because I have my heat it because I want him too " " gurlllll you going to do fine and that why I brought this".

What I saw what she has my mouth dropped " ..... What...." She nods it was a sexy see through victorious secret " omg gosh I can't " she looks at me with the puppy eyes.

And can you guess who won yep her I have it on and current I was in our house so Ashley told me that I should be in the pool and let my hair down then when I hear the door open to wrap myself in a towel and let it fall by accident  to make it more romantic.

I heard the door open it was my cue to go I'm so nervous and excited I wrap the towel on my body and I went inside I saw Ian " hey so how it went " " it went good you went for a swim" I nod then I blush he saw it " um it nothing " he looks at me and nods.

He turns his head to look for something in the cabinet I let my towel fall and my hair down my panties and bra were wet "Ian....." "Ye-" he looks at me up and down and I look at his eyes were showing lust and it was going black and to his eye color " babe you look... Amazing but you need to stop I won't be able to contr-"

He stops because i was near him I put my hands on his cheeks " Ian I want you " he looks at me " are..you sure" I nod that all he needed to hear he started kissing me I wrap my arms on his neck he grabs my butt I gasped he started touching my body and my boobs than grab me and I wrap my legs on him he then ran in a inhuman speed and threw me on the bed softly.

He started taking his clothes off and I took of mine he growls in a lust full way then started kissing me and touching my boobs then I touch his boxers he smirks he takes them off and I gasp " do you trust me " he looks at me and I nod then he puts 1 of his fingers inside I moan " Ian" I said then he puts two and he slowly moves them then he started going fast and faster " I'm going to.." I said I look at Ian licking his fingers.

Then he holds my hand then he puts it in slowly I wince " I'm sorry the pain will stop" I nod he started going slow until I said to go faster he went faster and faster I lend up being careful not to remove it and  he lay down I started moving slow he moan and then I started going faster.

We made love and then he mark me and I mark him too I went to sleep kissing him one more time and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 259 36
"Who's there," I can't breath. I'm always looking over my shoulder ever since- I can't think about the now. I have to run but where, back to Jake? No...
235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
459K 15.2K 42
"What makes you think you have something about your mate to complain about. So what he doesn't spend all his time with you." I growl at my friend who...
3.1K 152 48
TW: THIS STORY INCLUDES SE*UAL A*SULT "You have a daughter?" Jack asked me as he watched Elena come running into the living room. Her school backpac...