Escape To The Billionaire

By diannepieakane

Creaye Amber Levierre lead a normal life until she was forced to escape from her house and jump inside a truc... More

Escape 1
Escape 2
Escape 3
Escape 4
Escape 5
Familiar
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The boss and secretary's move.
Torturing World
The Answer
Another Author's Note
My Luxury
The Secret Lover
Author's Note
Scarley Freey
Illusionary Enemy
My Kind Of Stories
Levierre's Representative
Doesn't Change
Yael and Me
Tragic Visit
The Half Brother
Girl Serious Talk
Down Your Level
Will It Disappear?
USB
Discovered Feelings
Author's Note
Halloween Special
No Future Without You
Marathon Maze
The Plan
Author's Note
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Glimpse on the future
Authors Last Note
Last of the Last Authors note
SORRY!!!!!!
Finally
OFFICIAL!
Attention!!

Words Arent Enough

11.5K 413 2
By diannepieakane

Creaye POV

Just as Jennaia was about to start another one of her fantasies featuring me and Mr. Eos, someone suddenly opened the door by force which startled us.

Huh?

It was Mr. Eos wearing an irritated face that looked like he was mocked by the president. Mr. Drairry and his two brothers came inside.

I wonder what's wrong?

"Mr- I mean my dear what's wrong?" I asked standing up.

I went near him and he hugged me lightly with his head placed on my shoulder.

"Seeing your face makes my stresses disappear in a matter of seconds." He said still hugging me.

"That's good?" I said answering a not so sure answer. I wonder if what I said was right?

Mr. Drairry and his brothers ignored our loving scene while Jennaia was smiling like an idiot. Probably imagining her fantasies.

After that he went to his seat and signed some papers. I sat across the three men while Jennaia was handing us teas.

"Mr. Drairry, what happened?" I asked smiling wryly at him.

"Just some complications. Anyway, I can't believe it!" He said which confused me.

"Believe what?"

"A few days ago, mr. Eos just thought of burying you and giving you to the pound." He said recalling the first time that they met me.

I haven't heard any of this.....

I'm glad mr. Drairry was there, maybe I would be in a coffin 3 feet underground right now if he wasn't there.

"And now your the wife of the great lady killer Eos." He said and laughed a little.

"So that's how you two met." Jennaia said sitting beside me. "I was wondering what kind of story behind your love for each other." She continued.

"Our brother has always been like that. You'll get use to it." Immanuel said with a smile. Januel just kept on looking at me.

That's right, Januel did say that I look familiar.

I wonder if my data was leaked to the media.

Their were no more further meetings for today so all of us went home including mr. Eos and me.

We were on the car with silence surrounding us. All you can hear is the sound of rain drops outside and the maximum burst of the air con. In other words its freezing cold in here. Its not like I have any problems with cold, but this is way too cold.

When I try to look at mr. Eos to complain, somehow I just need to stop in my tracks.

"Umm sir, won't we die of the cold before we even reach home?" I asked hugging myself.

His face is seriously scary.
Its like it can burn someone to death just by looking at it.

My legs were starting to go numb from the cold and my teeth won't stop from shivering.

Too cold!!!!!!!

Just then he started to speak then parked the car.

"Whats wrong Creaye?" He asked looking at me.

What's wrong?

You idiot!!

You sadist lady killer idiot!

I'm dying here!

Then he realized that the air condition was too strong. He quickly turned it off.

"Sorry" he said while covering me with his thick jacket.

Now I know why he wasn't even freezing.

"Its quite rare for you to be too focused on something, did something happen at the meeting?" I asked while hugging my legs for it to be covered by his large jacket that could even cover my whole body.

A man's body is really bigger than woman's.

How amusing.

"Its nothing." He said and resumed to driving.

That's not the face of a man with no problems.

We arrived home and my feet was too numb to move so I waited for it to cool down.

"Its going to take forever waiting for you." He said then the next thing I know I was already too far from the ground.

"You don't really need to do this." I said and tried to get off, but failed miserably.

"Listen, our situation right now is husband and wife. You should rely on your husband more." He said with a very handsome smirk drawing near my face.

What?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT IT!!!!!" I said and pushed his face away from mine.

"Will you behave, you'll fall." I heard him say but too late. My body kissed the floor very hard like it just got reunited again after many years of yearning.

"Ouch-------"I cried and sobbed quietly.

"I did told you to behave." He said and carried me to my room.

"When are we going to stop keeping up this farce?" I asked him who is sitting on my bed looking at his cell.

"Until that cursed woman disappears from the face of the earth." He said with a natural face.

"I think I would literally lose my youth at that time." I said with disbelief.

"Anyway, you didn't forget what tomorrow is right?" He asked seriously with a devilish smirk which taken me aback.

Tomorrow?

Sunday, right!

Now I remember.

"Of course, I wish its not someone I know." I said and looked at my moving hands.

"Your still the same." He merely said then patted my head and went outside"good night" he said before closing the door.

What on earth is he even talking about?

Still the same?

That guy has lost his mind, wait did he even have any?

The night was still young, but my mind was already ready for tomorrows meeting.

Oh how I wish it'd not one of my relatives!

Oh that lady killer king Eos, he really likes pressuring people!

Though, I wonder what he meant about me being the same as always.

We only met for a few days, is he mistaking me for someone he knows?

Have I met him when I was a child?

Or
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In my past life maybe?

I'll try and ask him tomorrow.

I calmed myself down and relaxed to let myself fall asleep.

As I drifted to dream land I remembered something very important. A forgotten memory flashes through my mind. I wanted to remember it, but it was too late, before I know it, I already drift away.

~~~¶~∆~¶∆~¶~∆~∆∆∆~∆∆∆~~∆~
This chapter was so confusing.

I wonder what Creaye remembered.

Anyway please be prepared for the revealing of the Levierre's representative.

Next time, Levierre's representative.

Creaye: I'm really excited.

~~~~¶~∆¶~∆~¶~∆~¶~∆~¶∆~¶~∆~∆

"Welcome to the ask us anything center!!!"

Drairry: I will be your host for today, I'm Drairry.

Immanuel: and I'm Immanuel. Hiii.

Drairry: ask us anything and we will answer everything!

Immanuel: first is. "How old is Jennaia Ershad?" What?

Drairry: she'll kill us if we say a word.

Immanuel: don't be fooled by the chapter 2 explanation of her appearance. She is actually -

Jennaia: DON'T EVEN TRY TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH, YOU MONKEY OF AN ERSHAD!!!

*slap*

*punch*

*kick*

*slap*

*uppercut*

*punch*

Drairry: I did told you not to tell them.

Jennaia: well everyone, see you again!!!!!

Drairry: bye

Immanuel: can someone please call the ambulance?

Drairry: please comment for questions.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6M 462K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
7.5M 246K 33
"Soon Diana... Soon you will be mine and you will not even know how fast it will happen", he said in my ear, with his deep voice which sent shivers d...
35.6M 648K 33
Ethan Lachlan, wealthy businessman and CEO of a fortune 500 company had planned his revenge down to the very last detail...He would shake Erin Goslin...
4.8M 190K 41
Nicholas Davenport needs a housekeeper. With a multi-billion empire to run and two overactive children, widower Nick needs all the help he can get. W...