✰The New Guy✰

By WolvesDaughter

'Now, I could tell you how he was tall, at least 6 feet,' 'Or how he had sandy blond hair,' 'Or that he had t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Rain.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 fueled by random prompts and DETERMINATION
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19~ the totally platonic date
Chapter 20~ In which Dante and Travis know all
Chapter 21~ In which author decides that we like Zane
Chapter 22~~
Chapter 23~°'
Chapter 24
Chapter 25~ in which the mildly over used fall festival trope begins
Chapter 26 in which a much stuff happens but that's how the ship sails my frens
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29~ some light fluffles
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Ravioli ravioli chapter 33-oli
Chapter 34
THE REAL CH 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39, take two
Chapter 40
Chapter 41, The New Year
Chapter 42
The true ch 43
Chapter 4o4
Chapter 45 ♡ Valentines Day
Chapter 46
Hey look, it's actually chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
♡coming soon♡
❤Chapter 50❤
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
okay, emma, it's been six months what's ur deal

Chapter 18

3.3K 177 115
By WolvesDaughter

*Laurance*

Me and Garroth walk down the sidewalks around town, me pointing out little shops and cafés that he would like. After a while, I look back at him, noticing his expression. His lips were stuck in a half smile and he was looking at me like I was an overly excited kid.

"Hey, whats that look for, hmmm?" I ask, poking him in the arm.

He rubs his arm and laughs softly. "Nothing, just watching you... you really like it here, huh?"

"Well, yeah. It's home." I look the other direction, feeling the need to avoid looking into his eyes for some reason. "Actually, I was from Meteli. Grew up there the first ten years of my life." I look back at him and smile.

"Hmm. Meteli? Never would have guessed. It's a pretty small town, right?"

"Yeah, actually, I'm kinda suprised you've heard of it. Not many people do, especially when they're from big cities like O'khasis." I nudge him in he arm.

"Heh, my dad made a lot of business trips around that area when I was young." He shrugs, looking down.

"Oh cool, what busi--  Oh! Cmon, you gotta see this bakery!" I grab his wrist, dragging him to one of the best bakeries in town.

He laughs, moving a bit faster, now walking beside me again. We walk into the bakery, the scent of cookies, cakes, and pastries being made evident in the air. I walk up to the counter and order quickly, taking the desserts the lady behind the counter hands me. I say a quick thank you and walk back over to Garroth, handing him  one of the pastries.

"What's this?" He looks at it like it's from another planet.

"Oh my gosh, you've never had a thunderbolt before? They don't have them in O'khasis?" I gasp. Poor Garroth.

He shakes his head. "Which brings back the question, what is it?"

"It's like, a chocolate dipped croissant filled with ice cream. It's amazing, try it." (This is a real thing it's pretty amazing)

"Alright then." He laughs and takes a bite. "Oh, mother of Enki that's actually really good." He covers his mouth, grinning.

"Told ya so." I smirk.

"Remind me to never doubt you when it comes to good food."

~°~°~°~

This is super short and I'm sorry, I plan on trying to start making these chapters longer.

Anywhozzles,I hope you all enjoyed!

Bye bye~ ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.4K 38
"Don't let me go.." "I don't plan on it, Love." "Don't hurt me, Garroth." "Why would I want to, Love." "I love you, Laurance." "I love you too, Garro...
19.7K 2.2K 27
And just then he heard a voice, "Are you going to jump?" Zhan flinched and turned back to see another young man standing there, Zhan stared at him, a...
31.4K 796 26
I just couldn't hold eye contact for much longer, not with that captivating grin that was plastered on his lips, his voice that was so low and heaven...
2.1K 240 17
"I said I would always protect you." He said stroking a piece of my hair behind my ear. Which sent electricity through my whole body. "I don't need p...