Beauty

By flawedbeautifullyy

Many people confuse the terms fat and thick , and stereotype the way big girls live ... Somethings aren't nec... More

Introduction to Beauty
OMG
Him ...
Game Night
Whats The Problem?
Zay
Anotha Asshole
Boy....?
Set Up
Getting Close
Friends
Thinking Bout You
New People
Whoah...
Understanding
I Want you
Mike
Why?..
oooh Lord
Establishing Something
Who Are You?
Going Against Mama
Key Facts
MY MAN!!!
Let Me Ease Ya Mind
Sneak Peek
Narrator's POV
Over Time
Choosing Zayonna
Preview
Home?
Decision Made

Taken

1K 69 1
By flawedbeautifullyy

I seen Mya and handsome , they were talking kinda like a regular conversation. Then Handsome started calling her a punk , then a bitch so I intervened.

Me: uhh Mya? you alright ?

Mya:y-yeah
  Her voice was a lil shaky, and I could see her body trembling. Handsome's eyes were burning a whole thru my face, I bet waiting on me to speak, but I wasnt. The way he was disrespecting My was unacceptable, I kinda expected more from him.

Handsome: hey...

Me: u sure u ok Mya?

Mya: mmhm thanks for checking. come on Babe

Babe?  With that she grabbed his hand and basically ran outta the store. I went to a register to pay for my stuff , and head home. When I got to my car I noticed 2 figures standing next to it, I stopped and Called Zay.

Me: baby 2 people are at my car ...

Zay: what you talking bout B?

Me: just come to Wal-Mart ..please?

Zay: yeah, ill call when i-

Me: dont hang up!

Zay: ok.
  We stayed on the phone for about 2 more minutes until I felt hands go over my mouth. I bit the hand and started screaming, so Zay could hear me, then I blacked out.

   The Next day
  I woke up in a room , not a ordinary room it looked like ... really fancy. The bed was big and had white drapes on each corner, a nice flat screen sat on the wall , and a dresser underneath. The bathroom was mainly white with specks of gold , like the soap holder, towel rack, toothbrush holder, just small things. Overall it was nice and warm, but I wanted to know wtf I was doing here.  Walking over to the door I twisted the knob, to reveal the door was locked, I went to the window which had bars on it ...wtf?
  I began frantically searching the room for my phone, only not to find it.

was this a prank?

Zay getting me back for leaving knowing I shouldn't have?

my mom getting me for never being home?

maybe one of the girls?

Kalissa because I slept with Mariah?

  Just as I climbed back in the bed the door opened and a guy came in.

?: aye here go some clothes..when You done come to the kitchen.

Me: where am I? ... i mean i know u cant tell but ...who took me?

?:...

Zay  pov
  I couldn't find my baby and it was frustrating af ! The fucked up camera's at Wal-Mart didnt help, her car was still there unbothered , her friends didn't know where she was and I refused to ask her mom. I had people out looking since I left Wal-Mart.

Maybe my ATL enemies followed me ?

maybe it was that nigga Handsome?

that bitch Mya?

  Calling the police wasn't an option so I called in my own force

Me: meeting at 12 round everybody up, anybody with excuses can find employment else where

Mike: wassup?

Me: B missing

Mike: say no more , i gotchu fam .

I couldnt put my finger on it, she so fucking innocent who'd wonna hurt her ....and why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 101 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
85.7K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
37.9K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
265K 40.2K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ