Unbroken SHIFTER'S HEART: ED...

By GirlsDoItBetter2

Copyrights© GirlsDoItBetter All Rights Reserved Adult Content ... More

Unbroken Shifter's Heart Book 1
*1-The Football Field
*2-The Carpet and The Picture.
*3-O Negative
*4-She's back
*6-911
*7-Walk Away
*8-A Bile Taste
*9-Sexy Red Dress...
*10-Heat
*11-The Stranger
*12-Finally
*13-Just for NOW...
*13-Just for Now PART 2...
*14-Testosterones...
*15-The Dummies, Chase and Amy...
*16-The Moment we've all been waiting for...
*17-Is there still a Chance?...
*18- BETRAYAL...
19-Forgiven? Maybe, in Bed? Definately
*20. A Truely Unforgetable Night...
*21.Wes, Garret and Amy...
*22. Suspicious and The Message...
*23. Realization and Fear...
*24. Derek and I
*25. Moving Forward
*26. The Promise

*5-A Packaged Deal... World Class ASS...

32.7K 639 35
By GirlsDoItBetter2

Newly Edited

How did I end up here again?

“But Ms. Watson you can’t close the restaurant, there so many people to serve and we are already short on the staff you just can’t”. Ms Hobbs pleaded with me.

This was bad, this was really bad. We had been at this for 15 minutes now and I still couldn’t get her to let me shut the restaurant down, she claimed there were too many people, which she was right about and it couldn’t make sense to kick everyone out in the middle of their meal. She also said most of them were here as a way to say their sorry about what happened yesterday. I was torn on that one since I didn’t want anyone’s pity but was also glad people still liked my dad and were here for him.

It was after she said that with her puppy dog eyes that I gave in. Ms. Hobbs was nothing if not relentless.

So that’s how I ended up here now, with full plates of sandwiches in both my hands running around from one side of restaurant to the other doing Amy’s job, who wasn’t here because of her pregnancy.

Ms. Hobbs also said Victor Langley was gone today, which I found weird because according to the staff , Victor was never gone, he never missed a day of work since my father hired him. Victor was apparently in charge of the financial side of the restaurant since both my parents were the chiefs.

Odd but I shrugged it off since I had bigger problems to deal with at hand.

“Table three’s order is ready” yelled the assistant chief and I ran over to get it.

I pulled out the piece of paper in my apron and looked once again where table three was. Seems my parents  remodeled since I been gone. The place was larger now. And everything was made more confusing by amount of people that were currently in the room.

“That’s the one in the middle, the girlfriend’s table”. Ms Hobbs whispered in my ear and I sent her a thankful smile before heading in that direction.

Uh great I thought o myself, Lindsey and Payton, my day just kept getting better and better.

I avoided eye contact as I set their plates down, a sense of déjà vu slipping over my senses. I remembered five years ago when I was in this exact same spot, serving the exact same people.

“Salad with a dressing for you”, I said setting it in front of Payton who was smiling at me for some odd reason, “And the one without the dressing”, I said setting it in front of Lindsey.

“Hi Gracie, long time no see, has it really been just five years since you brought us the exact same food?” Lindsey said with a sneer.

Wow, i thought to myseldf, she reached right in for that one didn’t she?  I smiled, still the same old bitch, something Lindsey Wells was never going to do was change, and once a bitch always a bitch.

“Yes! I know right” I said accumulating so much fake enthusiasm into my word, “Except now my shoes cost more than you whole outfit!” I told her while walking away.

Her face contorted into pure rage and hatred and she glanced down at my feet.

I laughed, take that bitch. I wasn’t that tomboyish little girl anymore who she could pick on and if she looked in my direction one more time, this lioness was going to ripe her apart.

I had to say though my outfit wasn’t exactly what you would wear as a waitress; I didn’t really have a choice though. I  wore the same thing as yesterday, the business skirt and leopard printed heels that were red at the bottom, only now I wore Wes’s blue button down shirt since I spilled coffee on mine this morning.

It was extremely larger than me so that why I tucked it into my skirt and rolled up the sleeves. I had on my statement gold necklace which was basically huge chunks of gold and the first few buttons of Wes’s shirt were open.

Mainly for three reasons: one, it was extremely hot in here due to all the people, two, because it was big and you didn’t really see anything until at least the fifth button was opened and I only had the first four open and three, it didn’t hurt anyone to show everyone including two certain guys what little Ms. Gracie Watson turned in to.

I smiled at my last reasoning, it wasn’t nice of me but they deserved it. Besides Gracie Watson didn’t play nice anymore.

……………………………………………………………………………………….

It wasn’t until lunch was almost over that Ms Hobbs coned me into delivering the food to table six.

That old woman was good, she was also evil. She handed me two plates full of food before I even reached the counter and whispered “You have to face your demons sometime”.

I didn’t realize what she meant until I looked down on the paper number. Number six. Great.

I glared at her before heading over in that direction. I successfully avoided them until now. But Ms. Hobbs was right; I did need to face my demons. But she was also wrong, Derek and Garret weren’t my demons, as a far as the world knew we were just strangers. Except Wes, Luke, my parents and now Ms Hobbs knew that Derek Johnson and Garret Mathews were my “Supposed” mates, I made my parents promise they wouldn’t tell anyone, same with Luke and Wes and when it came to the two of them, I knew they wouldn’t tell anyone. They couldn’t, their reputations would be ruined and there would be too many questions left unanswered.

“Steak for you” I said as I placed the plate in front of Garret, “And Shrimp and Pasta for you” I placed the plate in front of Derek. And just like with Lindsey and Payton, I avoided eye contact.

“Gracie Watson” Garret Mathews said, my name rolling off his tongue like honey. I suppressed a shiver. “You’re not even going to say hi” he asked, smirking. The look he gave me was full if pure sin. It made my heart race and my palms sweat.

I realized I had a choice to make. I could either be that weak needy little girl who used to beg for their attention or I could be the strong sexy woman I had become.

I chose the latter.

I stopped myself from glaring at him. If I let him get to me and make me mad then he would have the upper hand and I couldn’t let him do that. Besides there is no reason I should be mad, we are strangers remember! I reminded myself.

I smiled, “Of course, Hi Garret!” the fake enthusiasm was back in my voice again.

Come to think of it, I really don’t know why I was mad. What happened between the three of us happened a long time ago and truth be told I haven’t thought of either one of them until now. Well, that’s not true I did think of them twice, one when I first left and that was because the wound was still fresh and two when Colin happened. But it was just those two times. Or at least that’s what I have told myself enough times that I too believed it now.

Smiling again, I started to walk away but his voice stopped me dead in my track. It sent shivers down by spine and sparks all the way to my toes. My stomach fluttered and I knew I was on uncharted waters.

“What about me, No Hi for me little Gracie” it was Derek. Derek Johnson was talking to me voluntarily, I couldn’t believe it. Derek never said anything to anyone voluntarily.

All my girlish fantasies come back in rush, I staggered; five years ago I would have given anything for him to talk to me, to say hi.

It’s amazing how a person can change over time.

I turned around looked him dead in the eye and said, “Since you guys come as a package deal, I figured that went for you too”. Then I walked away accentuating the swing in my hips more for an added effect. But not before seeing the surprised look on both their faces.

Wow that felt great! Derek Johnson might be able to make me melt with his words and Garret might have an effect on me just by saying my name but for once in my life, I had the upper hand. And the surprised look on both their faces was like a drug. One I realized I was craving for all these years and one I would soon, if I wasn’t careful get addicted to.

………………………………………………………………………………..

Derek

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Little Ms, Gracie Watson was standing less than 15 feet away from me, wearing a hip hugging business skirt and Leopard printed Fuck me shoes.

Well if that didn’t get me as hard as stone I don’t know what would.

The mere sight of her almost brought me to my knees. I knew she was back in town. After what happened to her dad I expected her to come back. I just didn’t expect her to look this good.

I don’t really know what I expected. But the first thing that I thought when I saw her was that I couldn’t wait to fuck her.

My second thought was more realistic: if she had her way, I wouldn’t get anywhere near her legs let alone in between them any time soon. Or ever.

Her scent hit me square in the chest, I tensed, the animal in me awaking. He recognized his mate, but he also sensed her scent. Which at the moment was laced with another one.

A growl built from deep within my chest. I recognized the scent. It belonged to Wes Harrison. That bastard! What was his scent doing on my mate?

Her gaze lingered on Garret and I before she turned around and continued looking at the rest of the restaurant. The slight turn brought her back side into view and I suppressed a moan.

Damn. She looked even better from behind. Her long toned legs were shown off by her devilishly sexy skirt. The sinful skirt also accented her ass. And damn was it a world class ass. Both the man and the animal in me noted this.

My hands ached for a touch. Just one simple touch, I wanted to cup her, to see if it was as lush and curvy as it looked.  

That’s when I noticed the shirt she was wearing was a little too big for her. I concentrated and noted that Wes’s scent was in fact more concentrated in the shirt than the rest of her. Though she did smell like him all over, especially around her throat and chest area.

That bastard. Did they make love last night? The thought pissed me off. They couldn’t. The mere idea brought bile to my throat.

But then I stopped, she could make love with whoever she wanted. She was a free woman, she didn’t belong to anyone. And far as anyone knew she didn’t have a mate.

Only she, Garret and I and her parents knew about us being mates and what happened. And Payton of course, let’s not forget her.

I never did like her very much but Garret had a thing for her and often talked me into tolerating her most of the time.

Back to the present, Gracie made her way towards the back of the restaurant and all eyes followed her. Men, women, children every eye was trained on her every move.

Her shoulders were laid back and her head held high. She didn’t make eye contact with anyone besides me, Garret and Ms. Hobbs. There was a certain swing to her hips, which were defined and curvy.

Damn. Five years and the girl grows into a body that could make a saint cave. From where the shirt was pressed again, I could see a black and red lace bra, but that only because I was paying extra attention. She had on a huge gold necklace that set off her eyes, all the chunks on the top lead to the tantalizing view of high arched soft looking breasts.

Fuck. I was already so whipped, I was noticing whether her necklace went with her outfit or not.

But damn if she didn’t make my mouth water.

She'd looked hot in a business suit with all that long hair in a prissy twisted bun… hmmm.

I  could picture peeling away a hip hugging skirt and a paper thin blouse, working my fingers through her hair until it hung long and thick. Tearing away her exterior until all she wore were stockings, stilettos and a welcoming smile.

And then Garret would approach her from behind and cup her breasts. She would moan, biting her lip, letting us know she wanted more. It was no mystery that Garret and I shared our women. we just couldnt wait to share her.  My cock stiffened, my balls drawing painfully tighter.

“Excuse me, hello, would you like to order”. The waiter's urging voice dragged me out of my wet dream; I glared at him and let him know I wanted the shrimp with the pasta. I turned around and she wasn’t there anymore.  

…………………………………………………………………………………

-Cassie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 13.1K 31
Avery Alderidge has it all: a sweet boyfriend, tons of great friends, a loving family. She's fierce and popular, and has just started at her first-ch...
1.2K 249 19
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...
2M 50.6K 33
"Talk to you about it?" I asked with a dark laugh. "it's not as easy as you make it sound," "Yes, Garret! Talking! You know what that is right? It's...
10.3M 411K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...