His Mistake---Too Little Too...

Da rity101

Robin (Lidia) is a werewolf, she have the prefect life; great friends, a loving family and a wonderful boyfri... Altro

chapter 1: Fat Ugly Ass
chapter 2" feelings
chapter 3: new people
chapter 4: family
chapter 5: thoughts
chapter 6: 20 20 questions
chapter 7: Scream
chapter 8:hot-- (i) --and -- (love) --bother -- (you)
chapter 9: home
chapter 10: faking and threates
chapter 11: smile
chapter 12: I Am Ready. (Mate interruption)
chapter 13: Michale's Feelings and Insight.
chapter 14: Robin's feelings and insight
chapter 15: Kane's feelings and insight.
Writers blog.
chapter 16: Answered Questions.
chapter 17 : Greetings from Lina
chapter 19: Thinking.
Chapter 20: A goodbye and A Hello
Chapter 21: Surpise, Surprise Pt. 1

chapter 18: So, This Is How It's Going Down.

4.1K 69 8
Da rity101

 sorry sorry, once again, sorry. upload. yeah. i might or might not upload next month because i will be busy. i'm sorry but if i get the chance, i will write. not edit, enjoy.

IF you see something like &quot something was wrong with the computer when i upload and no matter how many times i've fix it it keeps coming back. so igore it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Robin POV

         in our mind i heard head, i listen as Lina talk to Michael and did things to him like i always do. but i wasn't jealous. i am Lina and she is me. so no jealously. right? i wasn't sure, even when she said that part about us being one but divided. she never told me that.

       Lina? i called out to her.

yeah, she answer to me.

why didn't you tell me? i question.

i don't know... do you like the idea? she asked, her voice low with every word after.

did, i want to emerge our soul back together? that was alot. if we did then that mean there will be no more augmenting with her, not liking different things. it would just be ME!

     Hey!

ok, US! but as one. I-I, maybe. i answered honestly.  what do you think?

**************************************************

                 i sat in the meeting room, with my parents, aunt Cathy, and Alex. waiting for the alpha almighty with the pack elders to come. since i was consider a rogue on their land without permission they have the power to choose my fate. what they would do with me. let me join the pack or kill me.

        they could try all they want. they could never kill me. and it will be hell on earth before i re-join the pack. puleasssssse. i sighting laying down on Michael's lap. drawing a frown from my mother. i sight getting back up. Michael only smile. from across the room Aunt Cathy watch me and Alex with his head bow. i smirk.

         scared.

"why didn't you tell me?:; aunt Cathy breathe. her hold tighten on Alex's arm. squeezing the life out of it.

"because we couldn't." mom answered.

"because i told them not to." i correct my mother. ";the less people know the safer." from the corner her eyes began to water. oh hell. "please, don't blame them. it's my fault."

       "but we're family.' one single tear fall but Alex wipe it.  "we tell each other everything." more tears fall.

"were you going to tell us about Alex?" i knew t was wrong but i had to make her see reason.

"no."

         "then you understand. it's dangerous. for both of us." the feelings is so strong.";we both couldn't tell each other out of fear of putting each other in trouble."; nods of agreement came from my parents, i felt Michael's hand tighten around me. i bare my self, knowing what he was thinking. and confirm it when he asked :"we're you going to tell me?"

            "yes" i sight out.

    "when?"

   "i don't know."

   "so you weren't going to tell me" he began once again. 

          if i don't make him see reason he will never let me live it down and might cause some problems. so i turn to him, looking deep in his eyes. "yes, i was going to"; it was the truth. "i just d-didn't know how?"; or when. i didn't add the last part. "but you know now."i smile, hoping he will drop it. then release a smile when he smile. a real smile. i had my Mickypoo once again.

        laughs sound around the room. i look at each off them. everyone beside my dad was smiling he had a displease look on his face. "i said that out loud didn't i" i whisper.

"yes, yes you did." Michael laugh bringing me closer.

Aunt Cathy sight and i look at her. "i understand.  sorry for keeping it a secret."

"same here." i smile back to her.

        "ok." she said all excited. ";you have to tell me a lot about it. your old life.:; that's when the smile faded from my lip. the tension in the room pick up. she turn to us all. "what's what? did i say something wrong?' Alex only sat stiff beside her no meeting my glaze. i almost feel sorry for him. almost.

                i was about to say something when the door open.  my expression turn blank, so were my parents face and Michael. my ex-family. stood before us, alone with two council member, and ex-mate. all who wore nervous expression on their faces. it gives me satisfaction to know i put fear in like God.

         They all took one look at me, then look else where after a second. but Kane, the Almighty had to be brave. when Michael hand tighten even tighter around me, his eyes shift there then let out a deep deadly growl. Which only cast Michael hands to tighten even more! painfully.

        your killing me!  i said into his mind.  he jump back has if i burn him. making everyone beside my parents look at us with confusion and curiously.

       "R-Rboin" he stutter.

yeah, it's me. don't get freak out. Kane can't do anything. i told you. i love you. not him. i told him in his mind, but our eyes held, lock and seal, looking into each other for the truth. i sight when he sight. then he went back only me.

        everyone watch us for a second before my dad breaks the silence. "let's get this over and done with. we need to get home." he said.

     "You and your family are free to go, along with this idiot"; he jerk his head toward Michael. "but Lid-"; i pin him with a glare "Robin stays.'"

          "Robin is part of  my family" my dad said in a steel tone. i flinch at the tone. scared.

"Lidia is my daughter. what i says go and she's does." this came from my poor excuse of a biology father. he lean forward looking at my dad. "and if anyone things so other wise speaks to me."

                  him saying that just got my father to his feet. ready to pound on him. but he was calm. his expression, his pasture, his tone. to someone who didn't know him personality they will think him an sweet normal average guy. but i knew better, Michael and my mom. we all knew it wasn't so . his aura was strong, so powerful, Lina wanted to get out and try to have him submit to us. she refuse to sit by and have someone just power rule over us. but i kept her in peace.

        ";like i said. Robin is my daughter. and if anyone try to touch a hair on her head will have to answer to me. i don't care what power they possessives." his voice rang powerful in the room talking ot everyone but his eyes held Radulfus (birth father). ";not only will i make sure that person wishes he/she wasn't born after i'm finish with them. the pain will be painful and slow. very.very.slow."  with that he sat down. seeing the frighten look in  Radulfus face. it was hilarious. seeing a werewolf scared of a mere human. priceless. 

       ";how dare you! a mere human threaten my mate" ; my birth mother, Beatri. stand. placing her fake nail hands on her fake hips. instead of doing good. plastic surgery have made her even more unattractive. "apologize, or i'll feed your balls to you."; she threaten my dad. which only made my mom stand after giving Cole to Aunt Cathy. 

       "no, how dare you. i don't care what you are. threaten any of my family members. it would be only your husbands balls you will be swallow. you will also have my size foot seven up your fake Boone ass." when she said this, i could only look at her in otter shock. never had i ever seen my mother so angry before. she was so angry you should see the steam coming out her ears and feel the heat coming from her body. dang! my mother is a bad ass! the way she was looking right now, staring down Beatrix with hateful eyes, my body shook. it was scary. if i thought my dad was scary at first mother takes the cake. the fine hair on the back on my neck stand tall. 

       scared.

             i always new there was a reason why i fear her. the powerful. not even i'm not foolish to get her mad. damn. Lina said in our head. i agree with her. after seconds of stare show down with my mom and Beatrix, Beatrix charge forward toward my mother, going for her head. big mistake. i let Lina take over. from behind in our mind i was out our eyes. Lina, Me-We had Beatrix by her throat against the wall squeezing the life out of her. everyone was trying to get through to me. pulling me off of her. none succeeds. until i heard it. a Strong voice, the same one that scared me seconds ago.

          "ROBIN SONIA MOORE!!!!!!! STOP IT THIS INSTANT. LET HER GO OR SO HELP ME GOD. I'LL NEVER LET YOU SEE MICHAEL AGAIN.!!!"; Hell no! we turn toward her. her eyes looks surprise for a second before she command out again in that strong voice of hers.

       "CAROLINE MOORE. LET THE BITCH GO OR ELSE!"

let her go! i screamed after Lina. she did then we dash for Michael who had his arms wide out for us. i took over back.

   damn, i wanted to eat her so bad. birth mother or not. how dare she! Lina went off in our head. we really need to emerge our soul back together. she was giving me an headache.

         all this blizzard exchange had everyone on their feet beside Kane. who sat in the same chair look at me and Michael. a heard look on his face, deep in thought. his hot eyes burn into me. screams sound in the room, i tried blocking everything out but couldn't find the strength. "i'm tired" i said in Michael's mind. his response to sit back down and take me in his laps. head rest on chest. i block everything out. in seconds i was a sleep.

       Lina POV

                 While Robin sleep i push forward, still in Michael's arms. he began rubbing my back making me purr. it made me happy, i lift my head up for a kiss. a very sweet kiss but i wanted more, i lift my head even more but before i could get a better, sweeter kiss i was pull from his arms. "what the hell-" i began when i look up to see who it was. Kane- but not Kane. Kenny. and he was furious.  i roll my eyes moving from him but he held me still. "let me go Kenny." i said those words but i didn't want him to but i did.

    "let her go." Michael demand. angry, for a human he had guts. didn't he rememeber what happen nights ago? but that didn't stop him he charge after Kenny."let her go!"

        "Michael no!"  i screamed.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

862K 28.4K 46
Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthew, rejects her. She later finds out mor...
802K 26.6K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
5.2M 181K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
356K 11.9K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...