Escape To The Billionaire

By diannepieakane

Creaye Amber Levierre lead a normal life until she was forced to escape from her house and jump inside a truc... More

Escape 1
Escape 2
Escape 3
Escape 4
Escape 5
Familiar
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The boss and secretary's move.
Torturing World
The Answer
Another Author's Note
My Luxury
The Secret Lover
Author's Note
Scarley Freey
Illusionary Enemy
Words Arent Enough
Levierre's Representative
Doesn't Change
Yael and Me
Tragic Visit
The Half Brother
Girl Serious Talk
Down Your Level
Will It Disappear?
USB
Discovered Feelings
Author's Note
Halloween Special
No Future Without You
Marathon Maze
The Plan
Author's Note
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Glimpse on the future
Authors Last Note
Last of the Last Authors note
SORRY!!!!!!
Finally
OFFICIAL!
Attention!!

My Kind Of Stories

11.9K 380 8
By diannepieakane

Creaye POV

"Just who does she think she is!" Jennaia shouted the moment we enter mr. Eos's office. Due to a meeting mr. Eos still hasn't come back.

Why is she even angry?

While the one who was challenged doesn't even care, how ironic.

Jennaia and I got tired of mocking Scarley behind her back and talked about something else.

~~~~¶∆~¶~∆~¶~∆¶~∆~¶∆¶~∆×~

As princess Creaye was walking down the rainy street of which was once so lively, she stumbled upon a drenched and wounded man.

The man's ash amber eyes pierced through her soul like a sword that was thrust unto her heart.

The fate of of two lovers intertwined. A drenched and wounded mysterious king meeting his future queen.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!" I said and brushed off the thought.
"How did our story turned out to be about kings and queens?" I desperately asked Jennaia who was telling me about her fantasies.

"Then, how about I'll turn you into a spoiled heir of a rich family and him a run away from also a rich family." She said thinking deeply.

"That's not really how we met though." I said with a sigh.

"That's how I view you." She said. "Then how about...."

Captain Creaye was flying through Jupiter and Saturn when she finally stopped to an unknown planet.

There she saved an alien like human man from being devoured by his step mother.
Unbeknownst to her that her entire being, be it, soul, heart to body will be owned by this man someday.

"Huh??!!!" I stopped it." On what era do you think we live?!"

"There are no limits in stories Creaye." She said and patted my shoulder.

"And what's with his stepmother devouring him?" I asked.

"I don't know, I think I've read it in an article before that fake mother aliens eat their step children." She said trying to recall something.

"If thats not acceptable then how about........

Creaye hop and hop as fast as she could with a heavy heart as heavy as a boulder that was suddenly placed on her trembling hands.

When she suddenly encountered him laying, unconscious and was injured by animals.

Slowly she took him and hopped away, him who she unknowingly will become her future and loving husband.

"Just wait minute" I said stopping the story of Jennaia. "Hopped?" I asked curiously.

"This time I featured you as bunnies." She said with a smile.

"Living in another era wasn't enough?"

"Seriously, your so picky. Then..........."

Princess Creaye swam through her own kingdom, trying to lessen the heavy feeling that was stuck in her own heart.

Upon entering an unknown place she stumbles upon a barely conscious male with injuries all over.

His fins were full of scars and-

"Hold on!" I said. "What kind of princess am I now?" I asked already expecting an answer.

"That would be a
.
.
.
.
.
Fish" she said.

"Why on earth would you turn us into fishes." I slumped down. "No wonder I heard fins and swimming." I said and sighed.

"Then how about-"

"Wait, are you sure this is going to be a decent one?"I asked.

"Why won't it be? Don't worry." She said continued.

As Creaye flew, observing the fields that were below her. She caught a glimpse of a dying male unable to once again take flight into the air.

"What kind of animal are we now?" I asked with a bored tone.

"Not animal
.
.
.
.
.
But insects, you're a butterfly." She said.

"I never should've listened even further." I said and sipped my cup of coffee.

"Well, you know, I think the two of you have hidden feelings for each other, but I wonder why there's a very huge wall between the two of you." She said being serious.

I think I understand what she means.

If someday mr. Eos and I really do fall in love then one family must disappear.

That would be mine. I doubt my family members will agree.

Besides the Levierre's and Ershad's have been enemies since the day of its existence.

"This is totally my last story so listen." She please and so I was left with no choice.

Creaye was sleeping when suddenly she heard noises outside. There in the bushes was a man with ash amber eyes that seemed to possessed anyone who sees them.

Creaye build an unbreakable bond with this man and dreamed of spending her life with this guy.

But the tragedy, the two of them were forbidden for they belong to different families and what's more their families have been enemies for centuries.

This is getting quite like my situation.

But then she just received word that the man she wanted to spend her life with got engaged.
She left the castle to find this engaged woman that her beloved is engaged to.

The horror that she found out is that it was the best friend of the man. Both of them were GAYS!!!!!!

"NO WAY!!!!!!" I shouted stopping her weird story.

"I thought it was getting note intense." She said with a disappointing sigh.

I think her story just strayed off from the real one.

I hope mr. Eos comes back soon

~~~×~∆~¶~∆¶~~׶~~¶~∆~×

I'm so sorry for the short update, but I'll try to give you chapters as fast as I could.

Please vote and comment.

Preview:

Next time, Words Aren't Enough. Talking isn't always the best way.

Creaye: it makes sense

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9M 1.2M 47
Caroline Marshall, a sweet, innocent and cute girl, who hates rich guys since her father threw her mother away to marry another woman for money. Li...
21.2M 550K 38
Nicolas Witmore is the hot beast and hot topic for Los Angeles paparazzi. He is the C. E. O and a billionaire. He is a playboy with an arrogant attit...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
10.3K 329 21
He doesn't smile at me his silence is killing me what will I do now that I have falling in love with him I know this was a fake marriage but each nig...