Mark Tuan, You are mine! (GOT...

Por cyypriscilla

**Book Cover is just an edit ** Han Min Ae has got the love of her life- Mark Tuan. She went from nothing to... M谩s

Mark Tuan, you are mine!
Prologue
01: I never wanted to be saved.
02 : My Superman & His Lois Lane
03 : Knight in Shining Armour
04 : The best & the worst in me
05 : Mr Anonymous
06 : Just
07 : Forgotten
08 : Changes
09 : It's alright.
10 : At least you are there
11 : Karma
12 : Lost
13 : I miss you
14 : Min Ae!
15 : I miss you too.
16: It doesn't matter.
17 : Again and again.
18 : Practice
19 : Complicated
20 : Feel
21: Everything will be fine.
23: Space
24: Some things just never change
Trailer for Mark Tuan You Are Mine
25: That two idiots
26: Fancy phones
27: Coming to the country side wasn't so bad after all
28: Do you want to do it like the dramas?
29: I'm sorry
30: Smile (End)
Epilogue: Life After
Author's Final Note

22: Attempt

6.3K 266 70
Por cyypriscilla

The atmosphere for the next few days was pretty grim. Everyone looked down and there wasn't much noise in the Got7 dorm. Which was pretty much unusual. Because every time these boys are at home, the house was noisy, filled with the their chatter, laughter and excitement.

I guess there wasn't anything that was worth being happy about these days. 

My social media had been flooded with comments about me being a bitch, a slut, a whore, being cursed in different languages that I could not even open them anymore. It was amazing to see how your fans could turn into antis in just one moment. But I wasn't going to blame them. I caused this at the end of the day.

And the worse part being in this dorm was how Mark oppa treated me. He didn't even spare me one glance. Not even a look much less a word. It suddenly seemed to him that I never existed at the first place. And he said that he was going to flirt and seduce with me. Expectations gone.

I mean, it wasn't like I expected anything from the first place. I was just disappointed that I got all tensed over nothing.

"Want to go for a game of league?" I looked up from my lap. I was sulking at the corner of my room. It was Young Jae oppa. I gave him a weak smile as I shook my head. I wasn't in the mood for that.

"No excuses Min Ae. You aren't doing anything important anyways."  Young Jae oppa came inside pulled me up by my arm and dragged me to the computer room or his room. He had officially made his room into a computer room with all the gadgets that were laying around. I had no idea how he had managed to convince Jae Bum oppa to allow this.

"But I'm really not in the mood." I complained as he started the computer that was in front of me,"There's no such thing as no mood, you can always play league anytime, anywhere. Plus I wanted company. Just accompany me Min Ae."

I sighed as I concealed to his pout. At least Young Jae oppa was still talking to me after the incident. And before I knew it, we were immersed into the games. Maybe a few more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Assa! I won! I won! Ha! I beat your ass again!" I rejoiced as I pushed this fact into Young Jae's oppa face. I had won all the games as usual.

"Yah! You cheated didn't you?" Young Jae oppa whined, but before I said anything back, I felt the lights flashing on the dark room that we were in and I grimaced. Who the hell just barged into us with lights?

"And there we have it, Han Min Ae. Our new cast for the show!" I heard a person said before a microphone was directed towards me and the only word that came out from me was," What?"

Young Jae oppa quickly stopped the person that was obviously filming us and he quickly switched on the lights in his room. I had already told him to do that for the past few hours already but he didn't want to. He said that the dark room made him more confident to win me, which was proven to be wrong. Young Jae oppa still lost to me.

"Who are you? And why are you trespassing into private property? " Young Jae oppa stated as he started to dial for the police," And please stop filming. We will sue you for any unauthorized footage that you have gotten."

The rest of the members had gone out, probably to get some groceries. Theo and Han Seul had gone with them, and Young Jae oppa was left at home with me. 

"Wait, wait, we were authorized to come in. Jin Young oppa gave us the keys." The lady exclaimed, stopping Young Jae oppa.

"Jin Young oppa?"

"Jin Young?" Both Young Jae oppa and I asked at the same time. Why did Jin Young oppa let a random lady come in to film us. With a film crew. Okay, at least we know that she wasn't a saseng fan, because trust me, a saseng fan wouldn't have equipments like this. There was someone getting the audio, someone getting the lightning board and lighting, someone with the cameras. God, there was 3 cameramen. If I wasn't at the dorm right now, I would have assumed that they were filming a movie or something.

"Guys guys! Jae Bum hyung agreed to cook us something special tonight." Bambam's voice filled the silence the shock has given us. Thank goodness they were back just in time,"What is all this?"

Bambam oppa looked just as shocked as the two of us as he looked at the equipment that was hogging almost half of our living room. The chatter of the others died as they got inside the dorm as us. 

"Yah Jin Young oppa who is this?" I questioned as soon as I saw Jin Young oppa. He tossed me a confused look,"What?"

"She said that you handed her the keys." Young Jae oppa elaborated and Jin Young oppa looked even more stunned,"I did what?"

"I meant the other Jin Young, the Park Jin  Young? Oh goodness, I forgot that he didn't refer to himself like that. JYP. Your JYP." She gave us the bright smile that I couldn't find myself to reciprocate in this situation.

In the end, we ended up serving plain water to everyone that was currently in our dorm while Jae Bum called our manager oppas for an explanation. I sat down at an empty spot in the coach, feeling exhausted from all this shock. They should have given us a heads up before filming us. God, I looked so terrible right now with all the dark circles and is totally indecently dressed for broadcast.

A hoodie was tossed onto my lap and I looked up. It was Mark oppa. He simply tossed the hoodie to me before walking over to the kitchen to help with Yu Gyeom oppa who was thinking of what to serve our sudden guest. 

"Thanks." I muttered softly although he had been gone for quite a while now. I pulled the hoodie over myself and could finally feel the coverage from all this. You couldn't blame me. I was wearing a singlet and although I wanted to get a sweater it was pretty impossible. Our dorm was quite small and with all the equipments, it was even smaller. Plus they blocked the door to Yu Gyeom oppa and Bambam oppa's room, conveniently blocking the way to my room as well. I felt myself reminiscing the times that Mark oppa have saved me from awkward situations like this already. And I suddenly felt bad, for deliberately stepping onto his heart and breaking it.

The hoodie smelt nice though. I could feel the exhaustion that I had  been withstanding for the past few days kicking in already. 

"Guys, guys listen up." Jae Bum oppa finally spoke out, breaking the curiosity that biting us for a while now," So this is Sera, the producer of We Got Married and it has been confirmed that Mark and Min Ae are the new cast for the latest season of We Got Married."

I could feel my jaw dropping as Jae Bum oppa broke the news for us. We got married. Mark and I got casted for that? Not only me, everyone was shocked as well.

"That's great news then, isn't it. It means more publicity for our group." Jackson oppa said, trying to shine the positive light on this matter.

"So can I continue filming now?" Sera asked and Jae Bum oppa nodded before the cameras were focused onto me again.

"So Min Ae, how does it feel to be casted as one of our members for the latest season." Sera asked as she directed her microphone to me. I quickly restored my stance as I gave her a small smile, trying to think of the most professional answer that I could think of.

"I feel honored to be casted. I never thought I would have the chance to be on such a popular show." I mumbled as I tried to keep my smile on. I felt a hand wrap my waist as I turned the side. Mark oppa took his seat beside me and cast them a smile brighter than the one I had.

"We are both really honored to be cast as the latest couple and I hope that you all will enjoy watching us interact for the following episodes to come." He said smoothly, covering the insufficient answer that I had given. How did he become so good in interviews?

After a few more questions, the introductory interview was finally done and the crew finally left our dorm. Our dorm finally felt bigger.

"We got married. But how?" I asked Jae Bum oppa as soon as the crew was gone. 

"JYP-nim arranged it to cover the scandal that you had." Han Seul and Theo were both arranged to leave at a nearby hotel while this scandal was in the hots. We couldn't risk anything, not after we have gotten so far. Because of this sudden news, everyone decided to eat pizza and here we were sitting at the living room together like old times, waiting for our pizza to arrive.

I glanced over to Mark oppa. He was like the old Mark. Simply scrolling through his phone, not giving any concern to what we were doing. This was weird. In front of the cameras, he seemed so warm, back to the days when we were dating but now he was distant again. What was he trying to do?

Just as I was trying to figure him out, I could feel the familiar itching feeling in my heart. Was I going to go through everything all over again?

"Ding dong." The familiar doorbell rang.

"The pizza is here! The pizza is here!" Bambam oppa exclaimed and they debated over who to get the door. Again.

"Let's just play rock ,paper and scissors." Jin Young oppa whined and they agreed in unison. As we all began to stretch our hands together to play it, Mark oppa broke the playful trance,"Just get Min Ae to open the door. She is bound to lose anyways."

My face went red from this conclusion,"Yah! I could have won!"

But he simply shrugged his shoulders and laid down onto the sofa, scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah, just get the door Min Ae." Yu Gyeom oppa said and all the oppas begin to settle down. I let out a sigh as I went to get the pizza. How could they all just assume I would lose before even playing.

After I signed the bill for the pizza, I set them on the table and we all began to dig into it. It had been a long, long day.

"Let's watch the latest horror movie shall we?" Jackson oppa suggested and all the oppas agreed. I crept to the corner of the sofa as the movie started. 

And throughout the movie, Mark oppa didn't make any attempt to console me at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note : Sorry for the late update and not keeping my old promise. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter that I managed over a span of 2 hours. I really have no idea what to write anymore. I really hope you'll enjoy it and vote and comment away.

Check out Intersect in the meantime. Like seriously, go check it out.

Thanks and i love you guys

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

159K 6.1K 28
A Markson story Mark Tuan//Jackson Wang
6.1K 143 18
Mark Tuan and Jelena Miller have been dating for years, but will one mistake change everything between them? (The description is simple but I promis...
58.2K 1.4K 13
"just let me hold your hand" a mark tuan x reader fanfiction
48.8K 2.1K 21
(I'll be editing this soon since I made most of the chapters in hurry so there are plenty of grammatical and spelling errors! >.<) Jinyoung is a top...