MEMORIES || KTH✔️

By Jiminttrash

What happens when you come back to Korea after all of these years and reconnect with a certain person you've... More

Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter20
Chapter21 | Final

Chapter12

7.9K 416 142
By Jiminttrash

Taehyung's pov:
"(Y/n)'s coming over soon." Jin says as we walk out of the school.

"Like today?" I ask as I bite down on my lip.

After yesterday things were bound to be awkward.

"Uh yeah. Is that not alright? I thought you two were okay now." He says as his eyebrows furrow together.

"I kissed her." I say without thinking.

His mouth falls open.

"You what?" He asks.

"I said I kissed her." I confirm.

"Seriously?" He asks as he runs his fingers through his bleach blonde hair.

"Yeah. I wasn't planning on it but I just did it.." I say and he sighs.

"What if that makes her not want to come over?" He asks and I shake my head.

"She already agreed to coming over, right?" I ask and he nods to confirm.

"Then don't worry about that." I say then walk ahead of them and get into the car.

I really wanted to avoid (Y/n) at all costs to avoid the awkwardness and rejection.

She thought of me as just a best friend...Of course I liked that, don't get me wrong, but I wanted to be more.

I sighed and leaned back into the seat and waited for the guys to come with just my luck, (Y/n) joined.

"She's just gonna come home with us." Jin says upon getting into the car.

I let my eyes wander over to (Y/n) but she seemed to be focusing on something on her phone as her eyes held a look I didn't understand and her eyebrows knitted together.

I turn my eyes back and hug myself.

I felt awkward.

I wonder if she felt the same..

When we got back to the house I wasted no time splitting off and going to my room.

Being around (Y/n) was really hard right now.

Just as I thought I could escape (Y/n)'s presence she appeared in my doorway.

"Uh, can we talk?" She asks and I clear my throat.

"About?" I ask even though I already knew.

"Yesterday and something else." She says and I bite my tongue.

"I'd rather not." I say and she shakes her head

"No, I have to say this." She says and my heart stops.

Was I about to get rejected again?

I didn't want to hear it, I couldn't.

"What is it?" I ask even though I know I'd regret asking.

That I was right about once she opened her mouth.

"Taehyung, I'm leaving."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Gift By

Fanfiction

157 41 12
Kim Taehyung shows up on your doorstep, injured and without any memory of who he is. You know it's wrong, but you decide to keep him.
533 15 11
I came back in time, where I met him. I mean... THEM. But why? why did I? will I go back in my time or will I stay with them?
53 2 15
When you left your hometown, you left behind everything you knew and you never looked back. Now, years later, you're living life on your own terms. B...
37K 1.7K 19
❝you are gone, vanished from my fingertips, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to get you back?❞ - Kim Taehyung @𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙏𝘼𝙉_𝘽_