6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
9| Electrokinesis
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
19| Adjusting
20| Immortality*
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
27| Manifestation*
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
30| Enchantment*
31| Geokinesis
32| Cryokinesis
33| Apportation
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
40| Retrocognition*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
48| Technopathy
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
54| Energy Sparks
55| Age Shifting
56| Mediumship
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

14| Clairaudience*

36.1K 1.2K 1.3K
By macklemcvey

Clairaudience: the ability to hear what people, outside natural hearing range, are saying inside one's mind.

I hope you guys don't mind when I add pictures in the middle of the story. Please tell me if you do because then I'll add them at the end or something. I think it helps with visual aid TBH.

WOOP WOOP THERE'S THE ASTERISK U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 👅👅👅💦💦💦

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

As I rouse from my heavy slumber, the first thing I was aware of was the noise of chalk drawing against the chalkboard wall. My eyes blinked heavily, landing on a half-naked Harry standing in his boxer briefs, completing the drawing he started yesterday. His large body was covering the drawing, making me give up on figuring out what he was drawing.

My gaze drifted from his unruly chocolate curls that were tied up into a cute little man bun, down to the muscles that contracted in his back, making me bite my lip at the sight. A tiny grin curved into my lips as the sight of his cute butt, straining through this black Calvin Klein's.

I turned away, eyes staring up at the ceiling as I reminisced about our conversation last night. We came to a conclusion that there was something different between us and we chose not to ignore it and push it away like we usually did, instead to let it grow and see what's to come of it. We didn't really establish what we were going to do exactly, but I was sure we would be hanging out more often instead of just hooking up.

"Done," Harry uttered, flicking his gaze over his shoulder to smirk at me before he moved away, finally revealing the drawing. "What do you think?"

My lips parted in awe, instantly loving the artwork as I swung my legs off the bed and got to my feet. My gaze never left the drawing as I approached the wall, eyes momentarily flickering to Harry who was grinning happily at my reaction. It was a beautiful drawing of what looked like Nymeria, head snapped upwards like she was howling into the wind. My fingertips skimmed the wall, careful not to spoil the drawing as Harry slung his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side.

"Do you like it?" he asked me, pressing his lips against my temple in a gentle kiss.

"I love it, Harry," I gushed, turning to rope my arms around his shoulders and pressing a firm kiss against his cheek. "Thank you!"

"You're most welcome, baby," he laughed as I pulled back and grinned up at him. "I think I deserve something, don't you?" he murmured, his smile turning into a smirk, his tone suggestive. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"What are you suggesting?" I arched a brow at him, feeling his hands dip under the t-shirt I was wearing, playing with the band of my underwear.

"I'm in need of a shower..." he trailed off, smirking that damned smirk of his when it suddenly dawned upon me what he was suggesting. Shower sex.

"You're lucky I'm in the mood for that," I pointed a finger at him, before tugging him along to the bathroom.

I got him a new toothbrush to use as we cleaned ourselves up before stripping down and entering the shower box. A few minutes were spent messing around, having a tiny soap fight before the water washed it all away and we were making out in each other's arms. I could so get used to this.

His tongue dove into my mouth and swiped against my tongue sensually as my hands glided down his wet smooth chest to grasp his cock. It was semi-hard from all the making out and coy touching, but I was going to change that. A throaty groan was emitted from his lips, muffled by the fervent kiss when my thumb glided over his thin slit.

"Sage," he murmured lowly, his voice strained as I continued my movements, sliding my hand up and down his shaft.

His forehead rested against mine, a breathless moan leaving his lips as he pressed his hand against the tiled wall behind my head. I leaned back, tilting my head to kiss his jaw tenderly while I worked his cock, feeling it grow harder in my palm with every pump. The warm water from the shower dripped down our naked bodies, the temperature in the bathroom rising due to our intimate activities.

His cheeks flushed as his breathing became short and shallow, his other hand coming up to cup my cheek as he joined our lips in a messy kiss. My wrist twisted sharply, palm smoothening up and down his cock as I raced him to his orgasm. I was tempted to drop onto my knees and take him into my mouth, wanting to finish him off there. But just as I thought I was getting closer to making him orgasm, he spoke up against my parted lips, his hot breath washing over them.

"No, I want to cum inside of you," he rasped, his words going straight to my core, intensifying the ache down there.

"Then what're you waiting for?" I questioned lowly, a sultry smirk dipping into my lips as he narrowed his eyes at my response.

My fingertips dug into the nape of his neck, tugging him down for me to press my lips against his ear. His hands pulled me closer into his body as I did this, fingers grabbing the flesh of my ass and squeezing. I parted my lips to speak, my voice coming out low and seductive, trying to tempt him even further as I spoke my words.

"Fuck me Harry."

His gaze met mine, darkening at the sound of words while his fingers of his right hand tugged back and slipped between my legs. My lips parted to let out a soft whimper when he stroked my clit, before sliding his fingers further down my slit. One of his arms curling under my left thigh, hoisting my leg up, knee bending at his elbow while he spread me apart and sunk two fingers into me.

My nude nails scratched his chest lightly when he began to thrust his fingers into me, curling them heavily as I gripped his shoulder with one hand and bicep with the other. His head ducked down to capture my own lips, rolling his hot tongue against mine while he fucked me with his fingers. Frequent moans were leaving my lips when he began to use his thumb to rub my clit as he pushed his fingers in and out of me.

Just as suddenly as his fingers entered me, they pulled out, going straight into Harry's mouth as he sucked my arousal off them, smirking at me dirtily. My cheeks flushed, my hand running my fingers through my soaked curls as he gripped his cock and positioned it at my entrance. A low moan was drawn from our throats when he pushed into me, holding my thigh up, spreading me further apart as he sunk into me.

"Harry," I breathed breathlessly, his face close to mine as my thumb traced his wet bottom lip.

The shower spritzed water onto us, droplets rolling off the smooth skin of Harry's face as my eyes burned into his while he began to fuck me. I began to relish the feeling of him being inside of me again, feeling utterly satisfied by the way his cock slid into me so perfectly and fluidly. The sounds of our wet naked bodies slamming together echoed loudly across the bathroom, the sound of his firm thighs smacking my thick ones bouncing off the walls.

"Sage, fuck, you feel so good," he grunted through gritted teeth, his jaw clenching as he began to increase the pace of his movements.

My head leaned back against the tiled wall, eyes rolling to the back of my head as I concentrated on the feeling of his cock hitting all the right spots inside of me. I didn't notice how his gaze was fixated on me, watching me writhe in pleasure as I moaned softly, digging my nails into his biceps as he fucked me hard. A breathless moan tumbled from my lips when left hand drifted from its place on my hip, to my breasts that were bouncing with every thrust.

He squeezed it firmly as he snapped his hips back and forth, driving his cock in and out of me effortlessly. My eyes that were squeezed shut the whole time opened once again, noticing how Harry was staring at the place we were connected, watching how his thick cock rolled into me with such ease. I took a moment to study how utterly sexy he looked at that time, the way the water droplets rolled off his tanned face, dripping down his tatted skin, making the dark swirls of ink on his chest stand out even more.

His bottom lip hung low as usual, cheeks flushed with his long hair slicked back due to the water. I was mesmerized with the way his biceps bulged as he held my leg up, hard stomach muscles tensing as he pulled his sharp hips back before thrusting forwards again, driving impossibly deeper into me with every push. I cried out loud in surprise when he struck a spot inside of me I never knew even existed, making me grab onto his naked body, slightly startled.

"Shit baby, are you okay?" he questioned with concern, slowing down his movements. I nodded my head immediately.

"I'm fine, you just went really deep," I said with flushed cheeks and heavy pants.

"Sorry about that," he smirked, not at all looking apologetic for driving his cock in so deep he practically impaled me. Okay maybe I was exaggerating. "Also, as much as I love hearing you moan my name like that, your aunt might hear us."

His words had me shaking my head, chuckling under my breath as he simply smirked cockily at me before halting his movements momentarily. He set my leg down that was starting to cramp up, before lifting me up by pressing his palms flat against my thighs. My ankles instantly locked behind his waist, arms curling around his shoulders as he lifted me up and leaned my body against the wall. His hands squeezed my ass firmly, pulling the soft flesh apart as he began moving again, the pace slow before he started to quicken it.

He buried his face into the crook of my neck, showering the skin there with kisses as he began to pound into me. My fingers twisted his curls, feeling his cock slide further into me at this different angle. Our orgasms neared quickly as his pounding became rough, striking my g-spot with every thrust, which had me moaning his name into his ear and dragging my nails down his back.

"Oh fuck Harry, you're so deep," I cried, my teeth sinking into his shoulder as I tried to stall my orgasm for a little longer. "I'm close."

"Then cum baby. Cum all over my cock," he murmured, pulling his head back to lean his forehead against mine.

With one final thrust, I came hard. The pressure at the pit of my stomach finally exploded, heat coursing through my veins as I let a deep moan rip from my throat. His movements continued while I rode out my orgasm, my soft chest pressing against his hard one while he slammed his hips into me with a grunt.

"I'm gonna cum," he muttered through gritted teeth, letting out a sexy groan while his fingertips dug into my thighs from holding me up.

"Cum for me Harry. Cum inside me," I encouraged him, cupping his jaw as I pressed my lips against his.

I dipped my tongue into his mouth, before pulling back and sinking my teeth into his lower lip; tugging it back and watching it pop back into place. His gaze met mine one last time before he let go. A gasp left his lips as he hit his high, dragging out a low moan while his thrusts became sloppy and his body jolted. His face was pressed into the dip of my neck, releasing into me while he panted heavily.

He held me up like that for a few minutes, both of us taking a moment to live in this euphoric bliss. The water continued to run, washing away all the sweat and cum when he pulled out, the temperature of the bathroom returning back to normal. He pulled his head up from the crook of my neck, dazed green eyes searching for my blissful blue-grey ones. His soft swollen lips pressed against mine, giving them a firm kiss before he pulled back with a pop and let out a euphoric laugh.

"Good morning, Sage," he grinned cheekily, his red lips stretching across his white teeth, giving me the most charming smile ever that physically hurt my heart. The dimple just made it even better.

My hand cupped his cheek, his gorgeous smile triggering my own as I laughed breathlessly.

"Good morning, Harry."

"Let's go through key events that led Hitler to becoming the Führer of Germany," I spoke in a loud clear voice, heels clanking against the floor as I paced around the room in front of my history students. "Start with naming them, hands up!"

"Yes, Josh," I pointed at the shy dark-haired boy, whom had meekly put his hand up.

"There was the Reichstag Fire," he said.

"Right, and what's the date of that?"

"28th February 1933."

"27th," I corrected him with a smile, walking over to the whiteboard and picking up a pen, writing the event down. "What help did it provide Hitler?"

"It gave him the opportunity to imprison many communist leaders, which stopped them from campaigning during the elections," Josh explained, smiling proudly when I nodded in approval.

I continued to pick on people, whose hands shot up eagerly, going through the sequence of events and explaining each in detail. I was lucky to have only two classes today, both of them being after 12, which worked well for me, due to being caught up with some intimate morning activities with Harry.

My cheeks flushed slightly when I remembered that, my hand halting its movements while marking essays as I thought about it. The students were now working in groups and doing a project I had assigned them, leaving me to mark their essays. A smile dipped into my lips as I read through the essays, feeling nothing but pride because of how well everyone's writing has improved. This only meant that my teaching and support was working, which meant I was doing my job right.

"Ms. Everett, I'm bored," A masculine voice whined, making me pull up my head.

"You're in university, what did you expect?"

"Fair enough," Nick, the blonde-haired boy with stormy grey eyes shrugged lightly, throwing his legs over the table as he leaned back in his seat. "Why are you a history professor Ms. E? You could've been a model or something," Nick asked bluntly, making me chuckle under my breath.

In my class, we often strayed off the topic of Hitler to other things. Sometimes the girls in my class would start up a debate about feminism, while the boys would support and learn from the empowering girls from the class. Racism, white privilege, gun control were just a few of the topics we tended to find ourselves talking about. I loved that my class were aware of these things and were just honestly such smart kids, whom didn't take their education for granted and appreciated what their parents did for them, unlike some bratty children. This class was pretty small, and mostly my favorite one of the two I teach.

"Because I have no interest in the modeling industry, Nick. Frankly, I'd look like an idiot trying to pose in them awkward positions most models do," I rambled, causing a few chuckles to rise from the class.

"So then why be a history professor?" Nick asked with interest.

"History was my favorite subject ever since I was a kid. I love the idea of history and the idea that we may have the opportunity to learn from our past mistakes," I explained briefly, thinking that if I were to truly express my opinion on history I would probably bore these kids to death.

"Well obviously that isn't working out since Donald Trump leading," Another voice spoke up sourly. The voice belonged to an over-achieving student who had the biggest brown eyes.

"Donald Trump is a crusty old cunt, Manny," Nick cussed, causing half the class to murmur in agreement and the other half to laugh.

"If you're going to say the word crusty, please leave," I cringed at his words, making him laugh before I began to dismiss the class.

The students bid me goodbye as they exited, footsteps echoing across the room while they left. I looked back down at the shit load of essays I had to mark, checking my phone to look at the time before sighing lightly under my breath. I had another class in about an hour, which left me with enough time to get at least two thirds of these essays marked and for me to grab some lunch quickly.

After twenty minutes or so, my ears detected footsteps. The sound of heavy boots hitting the floor echoed throughout the room as I continued to mark, already knowing exactly who it was. My gaze flickered up when Harry balanced himself on the edge of my desk, smirking down at me with his cute dimple dipping into his left cheek as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Fancy a quick lunch with me?" he asked me, his irresistible smile appearing on his face to tempt me.

"Don't you have a class going on right now?" I questioned with an arch of my brow, making him scoff.

"I do, yes, but I'm bored. Plus, my students are pretty independent, I don't have to watch over them as much," Harry reasoned quickly, before his eyes widened slightly as if he remembered something. "Oh shit! I forgot to give you this!"

"Give me what?" I furrowed my brows, watching him stand up to shove his hand into his pocket, pulling out something gold and shiny. My lips parted in surprise and relief when I recognized the object as my necklace.

"Sorry, Sage. I only found it today after I went back to my place. It must've come off when you slept over or something," he apologized, handing me back my necklace.

"It's okay, honestly. Thank you so much, Harry. I was looking for this everywhere," I breathed in relief, unhooking it so I could put it around my neck.

"May I?" he asked, pointing to the necklace making me smile and nod shortly.

He came around my desk, gently taking the necklace from my hands before looping it around my neck and sealing it in place. My hand rose up to touch the pendent, feeling utterly grateful that the necklace was back around my neck again and I was safe from those terrible headaches, or whatever they were.

"It must mean a lot to you," Harry mumbled, referring to the necklace when he noticed me staring down at the pendent with a smile on my face.

"It does. It was a gift from my grandmother," I smiled softly, my gaze flitting to him before back to the necklace. "I'll take up that lunch offer," I told him, watching a grin appear on his face at my words.

After clearing up my work on my desk for until later, I grabbed my handbag and followed Harry towards the door. His fingers wrapped around the handle, swinging the door open before he stood by the side and held his arm out for me to exit the room first. His gaze met mine as he smiled cheekily; I passed by him looking up as I turned to the right before I stopped in my tracks at the sight of an unfamiliar man standing in front of me with the Dean.

"Any ideas on where to-" Harry spoke up from behind me, before his words halted when he looked up at the man.

"Sage! Harry! Unfortunately, we had to fire Mr. Bradley for those reasons you've probably heard of," the Dean started off saying, rather grimly. But I wasn't exactly concentrating on what she was saying, too focused on the way Harry was glaring angrily at the unfamiliar man standing next to the Dean.

"But! Luckily, we found a new English Literature teacher to take his place!" she said gesturing to the man next to her.

His attractive looks had me distracted for a second. He was tall, exactly the same height as Harry. His body was slimmer though, his dark clothes clinging to his pale skin. Short ginger brown hair curled on top of his head, framing his perfectly structured face. The color of it complimented the icy blue hues of his eyes, which gazed at me quietly while I stared back.

Just as the Dean gestured towards him, he grinned a friendly smile, cheekbones accentuating while dimples dotted the sides of his curled ruby lips. His hand jutted forwards to shake my hand. I forced myself to smile, holding out my own and shaking his firmly.

"Maximus Maniatis, it's a pleasure to meet you," he spoke confidently, his thick British accent catching me off-guard a little.

"Sage Everett, the pleasure is mine," I responded smoothly, shaking his hand firmly before letting go. He held his hand out for Harry, introducing himself with that charming grin of his. Harry eyed his hand warily, his face holding no emotions, just cold and hard as he took Maximus' hand.

"Harry Styles," Harry murmured, nodding curtly.

"Apologies, my friends, but I've got a meeting to get to! Sage, if you and Harry could show Maximus' around that would be great!" the Dean said hurriedly, flashing me a smile before dashing off before I got to say anything.

"Well I'm genuinely surprised you don't already know of me," Maximus spoke up suddenly, his words confusing me slightly.

"What do you mean?" I frowned, before turning my head to Harry whom was seething quietly at the presence of Maximus.

"Why Harold? I'm highly offended she doesn't know about your one and only half-brother," Maximus spoke sarcastically, a fake smile dipping into his ruby lips, staring at Harry while I gaped silently.

Harry had a half-brother?

🔮🔮🔮

Yeah I basically have no chill when it comes to adding gifs of Joseph Morgan (Maximus) here lmao.

what did you think of that chapter guysssss?

I've finally finished planning out the entire book! NOW I CAN FINALLY WRITE IN PEACE! It's gonna be long for sure, but I'm unsure of how many chapters will be there. I'll tell y'all as soon as I figure it out.

Until we meet again...

t.m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 151 9
Maeve Rossi is a first year college student who always thought the world was just a boring place. Her older boyfriend Harry Styles lives a life of th...
616 54 23
Kara Ambrose was living a normal life. Had a great job, was about to graduate high school. That's until one day, she is thrown into a completely diff...
125K 3.8K 34
Highest Rankings: #1 in Kiwi #3 in Harry Styles #5 in Harry Styles Fanfic #15 in Harry Styles Fanfiction Katie's a loner in a big city. They only thi...
111K 4.9K 42
within the meadow where the birds chirped and flowers bloomed, the two souls collided like summer and autumn and the changes of the season brought th...