What's in a Coma?

By GiovannaRea92

What is real and what isn't? Anne lives the perfect life, she has the best parents, best husband, best career... More

Clueless
Confusion
Confusion
Unanswered Questions
Black and White
Paranoia
Wake Up
Denial
The Painful Truth

Awakening

1 0 0
By GiovannaRea92

I lay still on my bed, I can't find the energy to wake up, Jake is... gone, I am glad, I no longer want him by my side, he was no longer there when I woke this morning and I kind of hope it stays that way, I haven't heard voices in my head for a few hours and I feel a peace take over me.  Then I feel this sudden pain in my chest, I can't breath, I open my eyes and... "where am I? this isn't my bed?!" unknown people in white robes rush in to the room, before I can say a word I fall in a deep sleep. A few hours later I wake up this time in my room, where was I? who were those people? which is my reality? I wish my sister were here...is she even real? no,no I must be going crazy, but Jake said...he said....no, no he was trying to confuse me, why do I feel so tired?! As I begin to cry, I begin to remember...that day with my mother, I can still smell the salt in the air and I can feel the breeze on my skin as I hear the waves crashing onto the rocks... the house by the beach? when did we have a house by the beach... I think, think hard yet I can't remember anything else. But now I know this life isn't my reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 195 21
⚠️رواية منحرفة خاصة للبالغين⚠️ وَقَعْتُ بِحُبِ رَجُلٍ ثَلٰاَثِينِيٖ قَاٰمَ بِتَرْبِيَتِيٖ إِنَكَ مُتَزَوِجْ يَاسَيِدْ جُيُوٰنْ قَتَلَ كُلْ مَنْ حَا...
128K 12.9K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
627K 9.6K 48
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
18.7K 732 31
MAFIA STEP - SISTER OF BANGPINK