Remember Me Slowly: Book I [U...

Par saccharinewriter_

When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the w... Plus

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1 // Why Hello, Stranger.
Chapter 2 // He Actually Doesn't Know You
Chapter 3 // Have The White Flag Really Risen Or Not?
Chapter 4 // Food Fight Mayhem
Chapter 5 // Hit That Cockroach!
Chapter 6 // Mystery of the Blonde Guy at the Greenhouse
Chapter 7 // Sleep Talking Issues
Chapter 8 // The Truth & The Reconciliation
Chapter 9 // Castella Cafe & the Boy Genius
Chapter 10 // City of Heroes
Chapter 11 // What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?
Chapter 12 // Bunny Hops In
Chapter 13 // Resurrected
Chapter 14 // The Reason Why She Died
Chapter 15 // Kidnapped
Chapter 16 // Merciless Shadow Puff Girl
Chapter 17 // Aftermath
Chapter 18 // Attack
Chapter 19 // Punk's and Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20 // One, Two , Three Let's Do This!
Chapter 21 // Open Your Eyes
Chapter 22 // Sleeping Beauty No More
Chapter 23 // Consider Yourself Warned
Halloween Special: Extra Chapter // Reaper
Chapter 24 // Punishments and Love Potions
Chapter 25 // Brokenhearted By the Sad Truth
Chapter 26 // After Every Storm Comes A Rainbow
Chapter 27 // I Made Up My Mind
Chapter 28 // Camping Part 1: The White Powerpuff For Reals?
Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy]
Chapter 31 // Camping Part 4: Wax Your Ears
Chapter 32 // Camping Part 5: We Found Them!
Chapter 33 // I Have Something to Tell You
Chapter 34 // To Tell or Not To Tell?
Chapter 35 // Christmas Special: Mission Successful plus Christmas Party
Epilogue
Author's Thank You Note
My YT Account :D

Chapter 29 // Camping Part 2: I'll Fall With You, No Matter Where

3.4K 99 41
Par saccharinewriter_

Woo yeah! 10,000+ reads people! ILYSM! Thank you! <3 Forgive me if this chapter finished lamely... =___= 

Chapter 29 // Camping Part 2: I'll Fall With You, No Matter Where

   -Momoko’s POV-

   “Who knows how many other innocent civilian got hit by that white light” Kaoru shrugged as she eats her lunch. We’re all here in the cafeteria and we’re currently eating lunch. Since its lunch time, we headed to the cafeteria before we explored the whole area.

   “Have you met other puffs, other than us and the others from Megaville?” Miyako kindly asks as she drinks her orange juice. Casey (as Cassandra wants be called) brings her hand to her lips and furrowed her eyebrows to think.

   “Hmm…not that I have met any others but it’s just Blane and I” She smiles. “This Blane guy…Is he the one who didn’t save you a seat back at the bus?” Miyako chuckles. Casey’s face heat up and her cheeks are now tainted with a slight pinkish blush.

   She quickly recovers and she crosses her arms as she lets out a huff. “Yeah. That guy. He’s a jerk”

   Kaoru rolls her eyes, somewhat irritated. “Aren’t all boys are?” she scoffs. Casey shifts uncomfortably in her seat. For a minute there I thought she kind of felt intimidated by Kaoru.

   “Hey Kaoru, Don’t scare her off.” I narrowed my eyes at her. Kaoru shots Casey an apologetic smile as she stood up. I looked up at her with a questioning look. “I’ll just go outside for some air” she gave me a small smile and walked out of the cafeteria.

   I sigh. I know she’s down. She’s never been the usual Kaoru I know. I know she’s changed; she changed a lot when she met Butch. It’s a good change. Miyako and I exchanged meaningful looks. Casey must have sense something was up when she raises her eyebrow.

   “Is something the matter?” She politely asks. “Uh…” I say, speechless. She’s a puff, yeah. But I don’t know how to explain the matter at hand to her. I can’t just go like,

   “Oh there’s definitely something wrong. You know the usual mortal enemy fight kind of thing. The Rowdy’s were once our enemies but they somehow raised the white flag and fell in love with us. So we’re now boyfriend-girlfriend and my boyfriend Brick doesn’t know I’m blossom (the person he hates) so when the Punks (the girls who gave Boomer and Butch love potion) revealed to Brick I was Blossom, He was beyond angry so he left me there. He looked so vulnerable, betrayed and broken hearted. I felt really guilty, it was really my fault. So Butch and Boomer doesn’t remember Miya and Kao and Brick and I haven’t talked since then”—was what I wanted to say but decided against it. That gave too much information.

   I shrugged. “Eh, you know, love problems?” I smile, hoping she’d believe that. She might be a puff but giving information something as personal as that isn’t something I wanted to do as soon as I met another puff. That might freak the living daylight outta’ her.

   Her mouth turns into an ‘O’ as she says, “Oh”

   “Kaoru and her boyfriend are…uhm…aren’t really on good terms right now. Miyako and her boyfriend too.” I say, slightly frowning. She sadly smiles as she placed her chin in the palm of her hand.

   “I wonder what its like to fall in love. I’ve never been in love before, really.” She sighs. Then her gaze shifted to the cafeteria window. Miyako and I looked at the direction where she looked out. Sure enough, Blane was there with…the rowdy’s.

   “Oh, you do?” Miyako smiles, Casey shrugs. “Yeah. So what does it feel like? I mean, what do you feel to know you’re in love?” She asks as her eyes twinkle. Miyako giggles.

   “I’m not really the love expert at things like this but I can tell you one thing,” Miyako says as she leaned her elbows on the table. Casey listens attentively and I just watch the both of them. “, love is a wonderful feeling. I don’t know what you feel to know you’re in love…but I know that you just feel happy and safe to be with that special person. You have a good time with him, you miss him, and you look forward every morning to see him. You love seeing his smiles, you want him happy. When he’s sad you feel as though you’re sad too. Love is…” She stops. She smiled sadly. I know she’s remembering Boomer and I know how much she misses him. She misses him just as much as I miss Brick.

   “Love is like a math situation. It’s complicated.”

  “That’s deep…” Casey says. I laughed. “It sure is!” I agreed and nudge Miyako in her sides. “Since when did you become the love doctor?” I laugh as she pouts. “Heyyy…” She whines. I chuckled and glanced outside the window. Sure enough, the boys were still there laughing and talking. My eyes landed on Brick. He was smiling and laughing with his brothers and Blane.

   I didn’t know I was already staring at him when Miyako slightly nudge me at my side making me remove my eyes from him. I looked at Miyako and she gave me a knowing smile. A smile that says, “Go talk to him. He won’t listen but tell him what he wants to hear”

   I swallow the lump in my throat and nodded as a reply. I stood up and,

   “Hey, uhm, I have something to do. See you guys later?” I say nervously. Casey was too busy staring at Blane dreamily but I was fine with that. Miyako grins at me and clapped her hands together and mouthed “Good luck”

   I smile and walked towards the cafeteria door where Usa had just walked in. “Hey, where are you going?” She asks. “Outside” I smile. Her left eyebrow raise and a smirk played on her lips. “Yes, I can see that. Where to, I mean?”

  I roll my eyes but I was smiling. “Shut up. Ask questions later, yeah?” I said and walked out before she can say another smart-ass word of hers. Seriously. I shake my head and smiled to myself. She already knows what I’m going to do, so why ask?

  She just wants to make me say it. I turn around the corner and quickly stepped back and leaned my back to the wall, hoping that they didn’t saw me. Brick was currently talking with Miss Keane. Boomer was talking with Blane with his hands in his pocket and Butch seems to be nowhere in sight.

   Where did he go? Oh who knows? My thoughts are focused on Brick right now. I catch a few bits of their conversation.

   “Brick, can you please collect some firewood? We need it for the fire tonight. Is it okay if you don’t mind?” Miss Keane smiles warmly, her signature smile.

   Brick chuckled. Oh that chuckle, melody to my ears. I have missed him so much. “Of course, Miss Keane. It’s no biggie.” He shrugs. I smile to myself. Brick has become a gentleman… well… not that he wasn’t before. He was mean and evil before but right now, he has that gentle sweet caring personality now. And that’s great. 

  “Oh splendid!” Miss Keane beams. “We’re going to have dinner by the fire tonight.” She smiles. Brick nods and begins to walk away.

   “Oh and Brick!” Miss Keane calls. Brick turned to look back. “Don’t get lost, alright?” He nods once again. Miss Keane seems pleased and begins to walk the other direction.

   “Yo’ bro, where are you heading to?” Boomer calls.

   “To get some firewood, meet you guys back in the cabin” he says as he waves and walked away. I begin my move. I secretly followed him to wherever he’s going.

***

-Miyako’s POV-

   “Casey, can I ask what powers you have since you’re a puff and all?” I politely asked and she turned to look at me. We finished eating lunch but we’re still in the cafeteria casually hanging out.

   “I say ‘Graceful Ribbon’ as I transform. So I guess my powers are about ribbons or something…like I can control them.” she shrugs. “I use gymnastic ribbon wands, It’s white though” She smiles.

   I nod at her. Then an idea came to mind.

   Ribbons… Just like Berserk’s is. Berserk can control ribbons as well, though, she uses her spiky ribbons. Casey can totally help us! She’s a puff too! I mean what can those punks do when they’re against five puffs? This is brilliant!

   “Casey, you can help us.” I blurt. She and Usa turn to me. “Uh, help you with what?”

   “You can help us defeat the power punk girls. Have you heard of them?” I say. The atmosphere tensed and Usa looked irritated. Casey scowled.

   “Of course I have heard of them. They’re villains and they plan on destroying you, I mean, us.” She said with a scowl on her face.

   “Which they already did” Usa states making Casey gape at us. “WHAT?!” She says, surprised. “What did they do? Tell me!” I avoided looking at Casey’s eye as I bit my lower lip. It’s not like I don’t want to tell her, I don’t know how I should tell her.

   She narrowed her eyes at me. “So that’s why your belts are missing.” She hisses. “They took it, did they? Please tell me what happened” I glanced at Usa and she nods, somehow understanding what I wanted her to do. I’ll leave the explaining to Usa then.

   In the middle of explaining, Kaoru bursts into the door and walked towards us. She has a mix of anger and worry written all over her face. I quickly stood up, somewhat feeling there’s trouble.

   “What’s the matter Kaoru? What happened to you?” I asked, nervous and worry building inside of me. She looked horrible. She was battered and bruised.

   She huffs. “The punks are here and there isn’t much time. They’re after Momoko! I tried stopping them but Brute and Brat blocked me. I’ll say I’m pretty lucky to somehow escape them. It’s useless; we’re useless when we don’t have our belts. Without them we’re just ordinary teens.”

   “Those stupid little twits! Haven’t they had enough?” Usa said through clenched teeth.

   “But what are we going to do?! We don’t have our belts! We can’t do—“ I said horrified and Casey cuts me off. “I have my belt. Tell me where they are” She takes a step looking ready to go.

   My eyes widened. “Oh my god Casey! Your ribbons! You can fight Berserk!” I say and felt a relief and hope inside me. Kaoru smirked. “You use ribbons?” She grinned. “That’s great! It’s like fighting fire with fire!”

   “Yeah now show us the way!” Usa states and we all nod and ran out of the cafeteria. Kaoru leads the way and we all followed suit. Cassandra transformed not a while a go and we’re all ready to go all out in this. We may not have our belts but we can help somehow.

-Somewhere-

-Momoko’s POV-

   Brick’s collecting firewood and I still haven’t stepped out. (I’m hiding behind a tree) I feel as though I’m chickening out. I’m scared and nervous…what if he doesn’t listen to me? What if he desperately wants to push me away?

   I shake my head. No. Momoko think positive! You don’t know what will happen unless you try. I nod and took one step.

   “Who’s there?” Brick says warily, having his guard up as he heard the noise I made with my feet as I move away from the tree I was hiding on. My heart is beating faster and I feel like it’ll jump out of my chest anytime soon.

   As I was completely out of the shadows, Brick’s crimson red eyes that has always managed to put me in a trance, landed on me. He looked surprised but that quickly changed and he glared at me right after seeing me.

   “…What are you doing here?” He says through gritted teeth as he looked away from me and continued picking up some firewood. A tear of sweat rolled down my face as I stood there with my hands shaking uncontrollably.

   “U-uhm…I-I need to talk to you…” I stutter.

   “There’s nothing to talk about” he replies harshly, each word stabs me in the heart. But I have to stay strong. It’s my fault and I need to fix this myself.

   “There is and I want you to listen to me” I say, surprised that I felt my courage going back to me. He remains silent and continued picking firewood after firewood. “I know I have lied to you, kept the fact that I was Blossom and I’m truly sorry”

   He stopped and looked completely at me, his eyes piercing me. “Sorry?” He laughs with no humor. “You think everything will be forgiven with a mere apology?” He said as he ran his fingers through his beautiful orange hair.

   “I know but Brick—“

   “You made me look stupid! Butch and Boomer knew you were the puffs but why hadn’t they told me? No, let’s leave that aside.” He shakes his head. “You did that to have revenge didn’t you? Yeah, let’s take advantage of the rowdy and make him fall in love with you and then reveal to him you were the one he hates then break him. That was your plan all along!” He screams.

   “What are you talking about?! Stop making up things that aren’t true!” I scream back at him. His mouth opens but, “I wanted to tell you as soon as you have transferred to the school but then you were really friendly and have no complete idea I was Blossom so I was scared that you’ll avoid me! I know you hate Blossom!”

   “But isn’t that what’s happening right now? I’m avoiding you, what’s the difference?” He huffs.

   “I was beginning to fall for you, you stupid head! It was hard to say I was Blossom when you kept being friendly and sweet at me that time! You being friendly and sweet in front of me stopped me from confessing that I was Blossom! I got scared of the fact that you’ll stop talking to me when you knew I was a puff, you hated her… I don’t want you to avoid me…” I sniffled. I didn’t know I was already crying when a tear rolled down my cheeks.

   I looked at him and he was just there standing looking speechless. There was a moment of silence. All that could be heard was my sobs.

   “…Momoko..I-I…”

   Clap Clap Clap

   Both Brick and my head snap to the direction where the sound came from. My breathing hitched as Berserk slowly emerged out of the shadows with a smirk on her face as she claps. She walked slowly and stopped within a few feet away.

   “Marvelous. That was an excellent and touching scene, ain’t it?” She chuckles. Me and Brick just stood there in silence looking at Berserk. Berserk turned to me and a lop-sided smile played on her lips. My eyes widened and within seconds I was in the air. I was being held in the neck by Berserk as she positions me next to a cliff. If she lets go of my neck I’ll fall into this cliff and I’ll die.

   Her grip tightened around my neck and I running out of air as tears welled up in my eyes. “…B-berserk…W-why are you…d-doing this?” I breathed.  Both of my hands where placed in her wrists.

   “PUT HER DOWN!” Brick yelled. Berserk turned to him, “Oh no sweetie. I believe I can’t do that” She grins and turned back to me.

   “He’s mine, bitch. This is the end of the line for you. I hope when you’re gone he’ll learn to love me!” She screams as her hold starts to loosen.

   NO! She’s starting to let go of me!! I’ll fall!!!

   “…Berserk…p-please stop this…”  I plead.

    She chuckled but turned serious right after. “Good Bye, Momoko” She smirked and my eyes widened as she lets go of me.

   “KYAAAAAA!” I screamed. I-I’m falling! No no no. I don’t want to die!

   “MOMOKO!” Brick yelled and pushed Berserk to the side making her stumble. He jumped out of the cliff. He quickly grabs hold of me and we both fall from the cliff. I cried in his arms.

   “B-brick…we’re going to die….I don’t want to die”

   “Don’t worry. I won’t let us die…but if we somehow did, I’d die with you” 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

65.9K 1.7K 30
Momoko/Blossom, Miyako/Bubbles and Kaoru/Buttercup goes to New Townsville High. They didn't have any problems until THEY came. THEY are Brick, Boome...
12.5K 450 29
//COMPLETED// "If you want to take bc away you have to go through me first." Butch's famous words before he got beaten black and blue by buttercup wh...
23.9K 543 21
Book 2 of PPGZxRRBZ and PPGxRRB Collide After the epic collision of the PPGZ and RRBZ to their original Counterparts PPG and RRB. They are doing wel...
97.4K 1.8K 18
The Powerpuff girls and The Rowdyruff boys are meant to be against each other because they are on two different sides; good and evil. In between ever...