Kiss One Shots

By Fandomislife12

one shots for the band KISS Feel free to request something I don't bite ;-) More

hello
Peter Criss X reader X Eric Singer
Ace Frehley x Reader: the best show ever.
Bruce Kulick X Reader: Our Very First Date
Kiss x Reader: Special Day
paul stanley x reader: the one night stand
Ace Frehely x Reader
Peter Criss X Reader
Bruce Kulick x Reader X Eric Carr
Ace Frehley x Reader: Pregnant
Tommy Thayer x Beth
Eric Singer x Dani: "Wait, does that make this a date?"
Bruce Kulick x Elin: Guitar lesson and a kiss
Eric C. x Reader
Daddy's little Spacegirl. Ace Frehley x reader.
Tommy Thayer x Reader
Paul Stanley x Reader.
"Please talk to me about it." Paul Stanley x Fem!Reader
"Anything for you, princess." Gene Simmons x Fem!Reader
"We're going to be parents." Eric Singer x Fem!Reader
"I'm always right." "I wouldn't say 'always." Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader
*Surprises - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader
"Shut up and Drive." Paul Stanley x Fem!Reader - Smut
Little Ones. Bruce Kulick x Fem!Reader - Smut
Protective - Gene Simmons X FemReader
Underneath the Table - Eric Carr x Fem!Reader
Freaky - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader
Interviews and important Questions - Eric Singer x Fem!Reader
Turn On The Night - Paul Stanley x Fem!Reader
Family life - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader
"I heard that." "You were supposed to hear that." Bruce Kulick x Fem!Reader

Tommy Thayer x Reader: The first time we met

3.4K 46 10
By Fandomislife12

I was waiting in my house to go to the Kiss concert. I am a huge fan of Kiss, but i never met them. When i saw that they will be playing in my town, i bought a Vip ticket and a meet an greet pass. I was wearing my leather pants, my favorite band tee and my red and black plaided shirt around my waist, and i topped it off with my thigh high Heelboots. My makeup was a smokey eye with red lips and my hair in a messy bun.

When i was ready with everything, i  checked myself in the mirror one last time, before grabbing my tickets and house keys. I walked out of my house and locked the door. Soon i fpund myself walking towards the concert venue and i waited in the line of The vip people. When i was in the venue and on my place near the stage, i got even more excited. Soon enough the concert started and the hottest band in the world started to play their most famous songs.

During the time between the songs, i found the guitarist, Tommy Thayer, looking at me and he even winked at me. I smiled back at him and i even blushed. When the concert ended, i went to the meet and greet area and i was way at the front, between some drunk guys. When the band walked in, the drunk guys were trying to flirt with me. "Hey, hotstuff, i would love to have you shoved against the wall." One of the guys said. I ignored it and the other guy looked down  at me. "Yea, i would love to have you hard and fast."

He said as he grabbed my butt. "Will you leave the lady alone, please? You can see that she is uncomfrotable." I heard Tommy say. "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it." Suddenly the guys were leaded out the venue. "Hey, lady come with me." I heard Tommy say and i quickly went with him outside the venue. "I saw what happened and i had to jump in, you know. I am Tommy, by the way." He said as he stood against the wall of the concert venue. "I am Y/n and i saw you winking at me during the concert." I said with a smile.

"Thank you for saving me." I said as Tommy came towards me. "Hey, i would do anythign for a pretty girl." He said as he made me blush again. "Would you like to hang out tomorrow?" Tommy asked me and i nodded my head. "Yes." i said as he leaned towards me and placed his lips on mine. After a while we pulled away and we hugged each other. This was definitley the start of something new.

-----------------------

this was requested by KimberlyLivingston  Thank you for requesting this and i hope you like it. I will still be taking requests so feel free to comment or send me a private message

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 77 27
The TWENTY-SWENTH edition to my truth or dare series with the hottest band in the world.
12.4K 106 34
Whatever stories pop in my head
2.8K 89 36
The THIRTY-SIXTH edition to my truth or dare series with the hottest band in the world.
6.9K 83 17
kiss "x reader" stories for ur enjoyment theres not that many good kiss stories on here so here I am🀭🫢🏼 !contains smut+strong language! ngl most o...