Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

XVII

6K 142 23
By -NewRules-

Liam's POV

By the end of the night Harry had warmed up to my mum and Jay and insisted he sit with both ladies at dinner. Eight o'clock rolled by and after being changed into a nappy and his PJs by Louis, Harry demanded that his Nana and Grandma tuck him in.

After tucking Harry into bed they both said their goodbyes which took about an hour, because Louis was trying to organise the next time they'd come to visit. However, we could all sense that Zee and Ni were getting tired so mum and Jay said they would phone soon.

Once the two mums had left, I carried Niall and Zayn into their bed as they were both asleep already. We kissed them goodnight and then retreated to our bedroom to watch Suits.

~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

I wake up, still curled into Liam's toned torso, and stretch my arms. I admire my beautiful boyfriend lying on the bed, his muscular chest showing because he sleeps without a top.

I get out of bed, only dressed in Liam's shirt which is about five sizes too big for me, so it looks like a dress. I don't care though, it's comfy and it smells of him and that makes me happy.

I walk into the boys room and decide to get Harry up so he'll go to sleep tonight. I manage to get to Harry's bed even though, it's pitch black (thanks to the black out blinds we bought for them) and there seems to be hundreds of items of clothing littering the floor.

"Haz, baby. Come on, it's time to get up." I cooed, however, he just groaned and turned over, his dummy bobbing between his lips.

"Harry, come on its wakey wakey time." I said pulling the blankets off of him.

He whines but throws himself into my arms and tries to snuggle into my chest for heat.

"Let's get you changed and then we can make pancakes for breakfast, okay?" I asked and he in return nodded, tried to wipe the sleep out of his eyes and left his dummy discarded on the bed.

I walk into Liam and I's bedroom with Harry clinging to me like a little koala bear and lay him down on the bed. Liam is now awake and is reading something on his phone.

"Morning baby." He says and Harry blushes.

"We're just going to get his nappy changed and then we'll make pancakes for breakfast." I said to Liam while Harry continues to cover his blushing face with his hands.

I take his PJ bottoms and pull them down, and then undo the tabs of his nappy. He starts to whine but I shush him.

"S'cold!" He whines.

"I know baby but it will be over in a second. Do you want your dummy?" Liam asked and Harry just shyly nodded his head.

By the time Liam came back in with Harry's dummy, I had already cleaned him up and his PJ bottoms were back on.

Liam gave him his dummy and then we all cuddled in our bed for a few minutes until I finally decided that we had to get up.

Harry and I spent the next half an hour making pancakes in the kitchen and then Liam got Zee and Ni up so they could have some pancakes.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask the boys as we're all sitting at the table.

"Can we have a pyjama day?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, that sound good. We can watch some movies and snuggle on the couch." I said.

"Can I use my new drawing kit?!" Harry asked/shouted.

"Of course bubba, but remember; indoor voice." Liam reminded him.

"Sorry Daddy." Harry pouted.

"It's okay baby, just try and remember not to shout." Liam said and smiled fondly at Hazza.

Liam and I curled up on one of the couches to watch Toy Story 2, and Niall and Zayn are together on the other couch. Harry is at the table, drawing a picture and no one has to see it until it's finished.

By the time the movie ended Niall and Zayn were complaining that they're hungry so I decided I'd make some dinner. I made my way into the kitchen when Harry stopped me.

"I've finished Papa! I've finished!" He exclaimed.

"That's great baby, why don't you show me it after I make dinner?" I ask and he nods his head vigorously.

I make chicken wraps for everyone with some green, red and orange peppers .

Everyone must've been hungry because the wraps are devoured in ten minutes.

"Haz baby, you can show me your drawing now if you like." I said and Harry raced to get his masterpiece.

He came back in with a piece of A4 paper and explained everything to me.

"This," he said pointing to a tanned muscular person with short brown hair "is Daddy, and this one," again he pointed to a much smaller tanned person who was snuggled into the more muscular mans side "is you."

"Okay, and what about the others?" I asked.

"I'm just getting there Papa!" He whined.

"Okay bugaboo, sorry carry on." I smiled.

"Okay so this one," he pointed to an extremely pale looking figure with blonde hair "is Ni Ni, and this," he pointed to a small boy with masses of curly hair "is me. And then this one," he said ponying to the figure at the end of the picture with black spiky hair "is Zaynie."

Taking a closer look at the picture I realised that there were red lines on Zayn's arms. I was beginning to think Harry had just made a mistake, seeing as how he's not the best artist, but the lines weren't on any other peoples arms.

"Harry babe, why are there red lines on Zee's arms?" I asked him.

"Because I wanted it to be real Papa. So that's why he has them." He said.

"But Zaynie doesn't have red marks on his arms." I said.

"Yes he does! I saw them. They were really red and he was crying!" Harry insisted.

"Okay buba, go and find Niall and go into your room and do a jigsaw or something okay?" I said.

"Okay Papa! But did you like my drawing?" He asked innocently.

"Yes baby, I loved your drawing." I said and patted his head.

He grinned and ran out of the kitchen. I walked into the living room moments later to see Liam lying on one couch and Zayn lying, playing on his phone on the couch. Niall must've went with Harry.

I went over to get the remote and turned the TV off. I sat next to Liam, across from Zayn and cleared my throat.

"There's something we need to talk about..."

Hey guys!

How are you all? Have any of you seen Harry's photo shoot and interview for Another Man magazine? Cos omg 😍

And! Niall Horan has a song out!!! He kept that quiet! Honestly, what a day to be alive.

Anyways, if you have any prompts, specifically ones to do with Niall right now as I don't think he's been as involved as the other two, I would love to hear them! You can either comment the prompt or send me a message.

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuu

💖

29/09/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
70.7K 1.4K 36
One day Liam and Louis are with a friend while their children Harry (16) and Niall (17) were at school, see what happens when their friend who just s...
1.3K 42 39
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
6.6K 141 19
Louis Tomlinson: Rock Star since 14. He's now 20. Covered in tattoo's and some piercings, just like his friends. Best friends and band mates with Zay...