Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die

By SatJ23

I was never a normal girl and just add these things together to know how I was never normal from the being to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- New Target
Chapter 2- Sold
Chapter 4- The Middle Word
Chapter 5- Unknown P.O.V
Chapter 6- Personal Maid
Chapter 7-No Regret
Chapter 8- The Diary And Death Of Parents
Chapter 9- Burn Mark
Chapter 10- Inhuman and Immortals
Chapter 11- Don't Howl
Chapter 12- Nightmare and Mate ?
Chapter 13- Ten Puzzle Piece's And Auntie
Chapter 14- Wounded From The Inside And Out
Chapter 15- Blood Lust
Chapter 16- Raped
Chapter 17- War and Leaving
Chapter 18- 3 Years Later
Chapter 19- Lie To You
Chapter 20- Oh Shit
Chapter 21- Lost Within Myself
Chapter 22- 3rd Person P.O.V and Fake Marriage?
Chapter 23- One Of A Kind
Epilogue

Chapter 3- The Spice

9.6K 286 17
By SatJ23

3 Don’t Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die       

Chapter 3- The Spice    

Katie P.O.V     

I walked for a couple more minutes with the guy hot on my heels behind me.  

“So like when do I die,” I asked him calmly, when my heart was going to burst out any second.   “Mm... Let’s see you only got four hours,” he said with a rough voice, then I was pushed in to a room I think because I heard a bang which could only be caused by a door.  

“Shit now I’m stuck here, why the fuck would my uncle do this to me,” I mumbled to myself. And just sat in the area where I was standing because, one I couldn’t see and two my hands were tied up so I couldn’t really either feel my way around. God, I feel so useless.  

As minutes and hours went by I felt tried and cold so I felt my eyes underneath the black blind fold close and soon I was in a deep sleep.                                                                        

                                                                 *************************************    

Step,  

Step,  

I heard in my sleepy head. Mm mm. I thought as I lay on the floor which was smooth but cold. I was going back into my sleeping mood but before that I heard this bang, then I found myself struggling to get up, I heard someone walk in and soon all the fogginess in my head vanished and was replaced with uneasiness.    

“You shouldn’t be sleeping on the ground,” I heard someone say in an amused voice.  

“Then you should maybe provide a bed,” I said back in a steady tone. Who is he to tell me about not sleeping on the ground when he’s the one that never gave me a bed?  

“Oh I’m sorry, I forgot you were a prisoner that I had bought and put here,” he said.

  “Well don’t you think its time that someone told you that you have a bad memory,” I said back to him, taunting him with my words.

  I felt someone come close to me and then I felt warm breath on my neck then it slowly trailed to my upper neck then it went all the way my ear and stopped, then the person spook.

  “You know I might not just kill you but keep you as my slave, because killing you might just be a mistake,” a husky voice said. If I wasn’t in such a situation I would have felt so turned on, it’s not like I didn’t feel that right now, it’s just that I was controlling this sudden lust that hit my body.  

“Mmm….. How about you just kill me and get it over with,” I ordered him and shivered as i felt the man’s hand on my cheek, creasing it.  

“You see sweetie you don’t give the orders I do and my order is you are going to be my new play toy,” this man said, then my blind fold was ripped off and I was grabbed from the my hair and pulled up to look at the man and that’s when my heart stopped to literarily beat and I swear that it was me and that guy in world, I count hear anything but his heat beating and my heart beat, and he seem so familiar. I know sounds cliché but that’s how I felt.  

The guy had light brown hair with cold honey, brown eyes.

I brought my eyes down to rank him bottom to the top. He had amazing build legs that hid behind the blue jeans, his mouth watering abs were on display for me and others to see and his face was like an angel with hardness everywhere. I didn’t like seeing his cold eyes again but I did by pulling my courage out and looking at him strait in his eyes. He was still looking at me but I could tell this time he held a small part of softness towards me.  

“Who are you,” I asked him a little dazed by his gaze.

“Your worst nightmare honey,” he said, well mostly purred out.  

“Okay, so like who are you again? Cuz’s I didn’t catch your name?” I asked him while he grabbed me and then started to pull me towards the door. He didn’t answer at first but when we were out side of the door and out some next door which was made out of steel, which leaded us both into some kind of a clearing, with forest around it, he spook.

“My names Xavier, the man that you were meant to kill not only today but 6 years ago.”  

“Okay so, you lost me at the part when you said ‘6 years ago’, Want to elaborate?” I asked him well trying to go back into my head and find which people had I killed of 3 years ago, I think that’s the time when I found out I was not a normal teenager.  

“Let me help you out,” he said and walked about 10 feet away from me and then stood there still with his head held high.  

“Go on and tell me,” I said to him and while trying to get the dam rope thing of my hands.

Dam it burned my skin threw, ha guess its silver, still harms me even if I’m a half breed werewolf.  

“3 years ago on Christmas Eva, some agent was sent to kill my family of and that night I was meant to be killed but this 17 year old girl in a cat like costume didn’t kill me she left me there to suffer and see as my parents and older brother died slowly but painfully,” the dude said to me.   Then after a few minutes it hit me that man I killed was the alpha that murdered my parents so I had to take revenge well that what my boss as in uncle told me.  

“Oh that family, well you see I killed them off, because they murdered my family,” I said to him calmly and took a step towards him this time not scared at all what ever so.  

“YOU MURDER A WHOLE FAMILY AND ALL YOU HAVE SAY TO ME YOU KILLED THEM BECAUSE THEY KILLED YOUR FAMILY !” he screamed on top of his lungs and that’s when he changed and took a step towards me.  

He growled and that’s when I smirked, finally something to play with. He wanted to know why I left him alive well because, he was my mate. Yes I knew that because that night when I had tried to kill him to for my revenge I felt the sparks and all that soul mate bullshit.   I was lost in my thoughts and didn’t notice as the heavy brown werewolf jumped at me and within seconds I was underneath a 500 lbs. abnormal werewolf.

I looked him in the eyes and was happy for once that he hadn’t realized that I was his mate; I guess the ring I wore helped me in that department to.  

As he snarled at me I thought of one thing that I hated the most about werewolf and that was when they howled, that’s what got to me when I was young to because before my parents were killed off by the werewolf, as in my mates father howled up into the moon light and then yanked my father’s head of to one side killing him with a snap. As the memories hit me I felt anger rise in me.   Mate or not I guess I will kill him. Who said that every werewolf needs a mate to live, and it didn’t any ways matter if I was hollow form the inside or not because I had died the day I watched my baby sister die.  

With a whole new dedication I pushed the werewolf of my body and was on my feet. The werewolf howled and that was my queue that the fight had begun, but before I went into the fight I guess I should give him a dirty little surprise.   “Don’t Howl Mr. Mate or You Die,” I said and lunged at him, maybe I might just kill him who knows I might end up dying, but I needed some spice and I finally got it.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not editied Sorry for any grammer mistakes or spelling fogive em :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 6 14
"What the hell are you?" I screamed. The more I scooted away towards the darkness, the more their eyes glowed. I hyperventilated as they grew nearer...
178K 4.6K 28
Life can change in an instant. It could be perfectly normal one moment, then change the next and everything is destroyed. My life wasn't normal in...
113K 1K 24
Formally: I'm a Vampire he's a Werewolf and yes were twins. Years ago there was a mysterious murder. A young girl surrounded by animals all drained o...
16.6K 338 8
It was a normal day at Mystic Falls. Until a mysterious man walked into our lives. He's a Vampire. You're a normal student at Mystic Falls. Now he's...